Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can everyone keep their fingers crossed for me.. plz x

+19
Drofty
Tigerlily27
Tonic28
misf1
SG007
gotsomeboobs
alisia09
angelkitten1
RoxyChick
Annie66
111Lola
fluffy_bunn1e
kay
missmarie60
Mia
lucyp
pinkbabe
Louise
kat24
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

can everyone keep their fingers crossed for me.. plz x Empty can everyone keep their fingers crossed for me.. plz x

Post by kat24 29th July 2009, 8:48 pm

i'm sure this hasnt effected most of you girls.. but unfortunatley as im a nurse and work within a hospital environment I have had to have an MRSA screen.

MRSA is a silly superbug which is harmless if on the skin.. but if it gets into the blood it can be very dangerous.

Its likely that my results come back negative.. but if it shows I am contaminated with it my op could get cancelled :sad:

I had the test yesterday at my pre op.. and they will hopefuly let me know wihtin the next day or so...

I'm just preying its all ok.. so stressful.. i just want to be excited
kat24
kat24
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

can everyone keep their fingers crossed for me.. plz x Empty Re: can everyone keep their fingers crossed for me.. plz x

Post by Louise 29th July 2009, 8:54 pm

Got my fingers crossed for you hun, sure all will be OK, keep thinking positive thoughts :lol: ...try to put it to the back of your mind, bet you get the all clear 2moz and then you can let yourself get all excited whoop whoop! thinking of you xx
Louise
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

can everyone keep their fingers crossed for me.. plz x Empty Re: can everyone keep their fingers crossed for me.. plz x

Post by pinkbabe 29th July 2009, 8:55 pm

keeping my fingers crossed for you hun. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyp 29th July 2009, 10:23 pm

awwww good luck. my sister is a nurse and that bug was found in her mouth, but it was harmless, i think most people probably have it!! but hopefully it won't have got into your blood. so fingers crossed for you xx
lucyp
lucyp
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 29th July 2009, 10:39 pm

Aw Kat!!! Hug xx

Everythings crossed for you!!! Well not my boobs...they arent quite able Hysterical
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 29th July 2009, 10:41 pm

i had to have mrsa screening too but mine came back fine, i'm sure yours will too...good luck x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 30th July 2009, 8:49 am

Fingers crossed for you sweety x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 30th July 2009, 9:01 am

AW hope all comes back clear hun xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by 111Lola 30th July 2009, 9:14 am

Got everything crossed ! x
111Lola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 30th July 2009, 9:40 am

Good luck! Hope everything turns out OK :)
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 30th July 2009, 9:56 am

Hey lovely, any news yet?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 30th July 2009, 10:08 am

well after my second b/a last year i had to have swabs because i was having another operation done a couple of months later and they came back positive.
i had it in my nose throat and perineum, i took 2 courses of the cream and body scrub and still my swabs came back positive, so after my op being cancelled once they took me in with the mrsa and did the op but gave me antibiotics through iv during the op.
this actually cleared it and my swabs were negative before i left the hospital and it stayed away as they were clear for my b/a in may.
i hope they are negative hun because even though it's harmless on the skin it can be quite difficult to get rid of.
good luck hunny, fingers crossed for you.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by alisia09 30th July 2009, 10:58 am

good luck hunni, my fingers are crossed for you! xxxx Hug
alisia09
alisia09
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 30th July 2009, 11:55 am

Got everything crossed for you lovely xxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by kat24 30th July 2009, 7:37 pm

ahwww thanks girls.. im still waiting to hear!!!
I'm going to call my p/c tomorrow to chase it up!!
i'd be devestated if it was cancelled! waited soo long for it xx
kat24
kat24
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 30th July 2009, 8:15 pm

I had to be swabbed for MRSA to as also work in a hospital albeit Psychiatric. I was convinced mine would come back positive but it didnt. She said even it if did wasnt a big deal as long as the antibiotics worked efficiently...fingers crossed!!!

x
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th July 2009, 8:17 pm

fingers crossed for you
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 30th July 2009, 9:43 pm

Ahhhh agonising wait for you - good luck hun xxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 31st July 2009, 8:59 am

Oooh, any nows now???

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerlily27 31st July 2009, 9:22 am

I am also a nurse and had to have test and mine came back fine!!! Dont worry honey you will be ok x :)
Tigerlily27
Tigerlily27
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Drofty 31st July 2009, 9:25 am

fingers crossed for u sweetie xx
Drofty
Drofty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 31st July 2009, 9:36 am

Have you heard anything yet hunny? fingers crossed for you

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 31st July 2009, 1:43 pm

Hope everything was ok, i had to get tested for this too before my op, you'll be fine! xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 31st July 2009, 1:55 pm

good luck :) xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by kat24 3rd August 2009, 1:34 pm

u girls are a god send!!...

I STILL HAVENT HEARD!!

I rang my pc friday and she said she'd let me know as soon as she knows... im getting inpateint now :-(

They said last tuesday that it would only take 2-3 days to hear.. em_stevo, do u remember how long you had to wait? xxx
kat24
kat24
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next