Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need advice

+7
pinkbabe
Jemmy
Tonic28
annefinackapan
Loxxie
natalia
Stardustxxx
11 posters

Go down

need advice Empty need advice

Post by Stardustxxx 25th July 2009, 11:16 pm

well for past 2 days ive been worrying bout my ba, im starting to regret booking the op and paying the full balance last week! for sum reason i keep looking now at my boobs now and thinking they dont look as bad as i use to make them out to be! i love my sleep and dont want to worry ill never be able to sleep on my tummy without feeling uncomfortable, am worrying when i have kids il ruin them plus wot ill look like in 20 years time or need a re-op plus all other complications i also do care work i go bk in sept and it requires lifting will it be enough time, im out weighing all the bad things and wondering why i went thru with this, im only a 34b getting 300cc overs and dont want too look stupid, why i am feeling like this!! need advice Dontknow
my bf got me the loan n he'l be peed off wid me after him going thru so much too get it? would i lose the lot if i cancelled now or just my deposit? :sad:
Stardustxxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

need advice Empty Re: need advice

Post by natalia 25th July 2009, 11:19 pm

are u thinking of cancelling now hun?have u changed your mind?its normal to worry and have concerns
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 26th July 2009, 6:21 am

hey hunnie,As Natalia has said it it completely normal to have all of the worries that you have mentioned(i had them all+more-i even thought that my boobs kinda knew what i was gonna do and were scared-so they started to grow alittle so that i would'nt need surgery!!!---they did't grow-i was jst getting more and more stressed as my BA date came nearer!!!!)
It's natural to be a little worried as its a big descison to make-i think that maybe you need to take the time to make sure that this is really the right decision for you(+i don't think that you would lose all your money babe-just think about what best for you!)
bestest wishes to you hunnie in whatever you decide! Hug
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 26th July 2009, 7:38 am

I did this too! I think we all did pre-op. I kept looking at mine thinking maybe theyre not so bad, maybe I can live with them. Now Ive got my new ones I dont regret it at all.
Im a nurse therefore lifting was an issue too. I took a back step in work until I was 6 weeks post op however - I had overs and dont lift an awful lot. You should be using hoists/aids etc anyway so lifting should be minimal in any care job (ha ha I know reality is often so different).
Its normal to be nervous, sit down and really go through the pros and cons, youve got this far so it must be v important to you.
Good luck, we are all here for you if you need us chick....

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 26th July 2009, 8:53 am

Oh dear.....I never had doubts, knew for sure it was what I wanted as had wanted better shaped fuller boobies for years........but course its normal to be worried and anxious.

Maybe you should return to chat to your PS about your concerns with recovery, having children in the future re implications regarding this........

As for sleeping, I can now sleep on my side confortably and only 5 weeks PO......

Thinking time for you and lots of discussions......Best thing I ever did but it depends on how YOU feel. Best wishes to you xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 26th July 2009, 10:54 am

Stardustxxx wrote:well for past 2 days ive been worrying bout my ba, im starting to regret booking the op and paying the full balance last week! for sum reason i keep looking now at my boobs now and thinking they dont look as bad as i use to make them out to be! i love my sleep and dont want to worry ill never be able to sleep on my tummy without feeling uncomfortable, am worrying when i have kids il ruin them plus wot ill look like in 20 years time or need a re-op plus all other complications i also do care work i go bk in sept and it requires lifting will it be enough time, im out weighing all the bad things and wondering why i went thru with this, im only a 34b getting 300cc overs and dont want too look stupid, why i am feeling like this!! need advice Dontknow
my bf got me the loan n he'l be peed off wid me after him going thru so much too get it? would i lose the lot if i cancelled now or just my deposit? :sad:

Hi Stardust

Sorry that you are feeling anxious about your BA (i'm starting to have worries now) Personally, I think you need to go back to your ps and see him, let him know about your concerns.

Your worries regarding having children, re-ops etc need to be addressed. Eventually we are all going to need a re-op, (I was told about every 10 years or so) did you not know this?

I'd go see your ps as soon as you can, no point in worrying yourself when you can get your questions answered.

Im a 36B and having 350cc overs, sometimes I wonder if there's any point in having such a subtle change, but your doing it for you, not for the massive size difference.

x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 26th July 2009, 11:30 am

hi hun I had the same sort of feelings but deep down I knew it was the right thing for me to do. You do need to be sure its the right thing for you though. I do think these type of feelings are normal and of course your going to be worried about complications ect... but aslong as your happy with your choice of ps and the size then you'll be fine. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 26th July 2009, 12:05 pm

Its totally normal to have worries hun, you need to think that if you cancel it will them feelings you had to start with about your boobs still be there?
As for your boyfriend gettin you the loan etc what a lovely thing and im sure he will support you if you change your mind after all it is a massive decision hun,
Good luck whatever you decide, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 26th July 2009, 12:24 pm

Aw Stardust!! Hug

I think you ned to determine if you are just having pre-op nerves? like most girls, it is perfectly normal it is not something any of us take on lightly.

As em_stevo said imagine now that you have cancelled...how do you feel now?

There is no reason why implants wont last without needing a re-op that has been proven. However, you should have discussed all pros and cons with your P.S. fully. Childbirth/breastfeeding can alter normal breasts as many of us have experienced.

I think you should contact your P.S. and explain fully your concerns and have all the answers so you understand. As for sleeping on your tummy many girls do without a problem.

Keep reading posts and chatting here too it really does help...sharing with those who are at your stage and those of us who have already been through the transformation.

Personally, I went for my first consult about 25years ago and failed to go through the process......I cant change that decision now, but I do know I would have been a much happier me if I had done it then. So last year, I just flicked a switch and just done it....I am a very happy and gratefull lady, my life is soo much better, simply because I feel better about me and I only have baby boobs still now...but they are the best, I just feel complete.

Thinking of you Give You xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 26th July 2009, 1:18 pm

What the others have said about seeing your PS again is really good advice. Just having professional answers to your concerns might put your mind at rest.

You've obviously thought long and hard about this already..maybe try to remember why you started looking into it in the first place? And how much it would mean to you?

My ba is a week today and I'm really getting the pre-op nerves, so I understand how that feels! I first booked a consultation about 4 years ago but ended up changing my mind, then started thinking about it again last year. Another year down the line and finally I'm doing it! My point is, I think if you've decided this is what you want to do, it will always be in the back of your mind. You've just got to figure out if you're in the right place now to go ahead with it. It's great you've got the support from your boyfriend, though.

Good luck with whatever you decide xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardustxxx 26th July 2009, 1:31 pm

thanks for all your kind words really appreciate it, i have been wanting this op for sooo long and i cant even remember why i wanted them done now i dont know if its cos ive accepted me for me, its not like i didnt research alot before i booked the op i knew all the cons n pros then, its just like now its booked i have too to do it and cant help thinking of work, getting preg etc why didnt i consider all this before? i think when i booked i was on nights at work and thought itl be quiet and i wont need to do lifting etc but i got given my new shifts and am on days, evenings now so that made me rethink plus the fact i wanna baby next year and thinking should i wait til afta baby as my boobs may go bigger then, but then am thinking if i cancel after coming sooo far how will i feel? i just dont know i feel as tho ive messed my bf round.
Well anyway i chatted to my bf totally not wot i expected lets just say he got really angry told me i was worrying for nothing and the hassle hes been put thru bout me wanting this op! saying not to ever ask for him anything again he sorted the loan payed for the op btw. and called me a d***head amongst otha names, i just said well its my body and am scared and ur pushing me were he just looked at me and said how dare u i knew this would happen! i just told him i would pay the deposit as ive prob lost it now if i cancel tomoro and practically has caused us to split up actually i think we are
Stardustxxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 26th July 2009, 4:18 pm

Maybe you could call and postpone your BA for another month and if you still dont want it then I would cancel completely. Like Tonic i never had doubts and knew I wanted a Ba more than anything.
Its a major operation and not something to go through with unless you're 100% sure

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down