Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking feels odd in the boobs!

+4
IFJG
MrsF
Twinky
Lucy106
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Walking feels odd in the boobs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking feels odd in the boobs!

Post by Carrierowland 3rd January 2016, 6:11 pm

Tell you the truth lucy106 it's the worst pain I've ever felt. I had 2 kids naturally birth but I did think my boobs was more painful as it prolonged. Xxx maybe I'm a baby!!!!
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Walking feels odd in the boobs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking feels odd in the boobs!

Post by mrskelly 3rd January 2016, 6:26 pm

I think that's the only reason I got up and did it, didn't want hubby doubg everything and I just feel so useless otherwise. Xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd January 2016, 6:39 pm

Re driving, go back to the learner hand shuffle, take corners slowly, give your self plenty of time to do the journey so you don't rush, panic and do any damage (to your self mostly lol). Try forward parking, drive through car park gaps so your always facing out, instead of reversing and if you have to make use of mirrors so you don't turn your body awkwardly xx

Lucy I reckon your healing is taking time due to the fact that you are a fit person, you had unders therefor your well toned muscle has taken a beating, had to repair while it stretches and all nerves have got to fuse back together. Your not a wimp and in another week or two you'll be over the worst xx

You are all doing fab, we all recover differently. Keep up the great healing xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd January 2016, 6:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], if you can why not get your hair washed at a salon. I did at day 4 or 5 can't remember which, it was heavenly bliss and I felt great after xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 3rd January 2016, 7:44 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I should have booked an appointment really but I really need to do it tonight. I can't even get away with a messy updo anymore since I stupidly decided to have a bob cut not that long ago. The hubster will help if I'm struggling. Xx luckily I don't have far to drive to work takes about 15 mins. But would take just a bit longer than an hour to walk. I'm not going to push myself though if I feel like I'm struggling i will have to make other arrangements. X
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 3rd January 2016, 9:05 pm

I had my hair done twice at a salon - just a wash and blowdry! My husband washed it in between those two washes - I've had scanky hair since 16th Dec!

Thanks for your kind words BkozK - trying not to be wimpy! New start is no feeling sorry for myself!! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 3rd January 2016, 9:27 pm

You are far from wimpy Lucy, we've gone through surgery, two operations, we all recovery differently and if you want to feel sorry for yourself then do so. Or just come on here and we will try and lift your spirits. Xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 4th January 2016, 7:32 am

Ahhh thanks mrskelly. How are u today? Let us know how the one week check goes. I'm having the tapes off today which is a bit exciting! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 4th January 2016, 8:51 am

I'm just sat here waiting now. I'm hoping they say I can go into my Macom as this strap is so uncomfortable xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 4th January 2016, 9:16 am

Lets hope they let you wear the macom. Xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2