Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

recommendations for post surgery bra

4 posters

Go down

recommendations for post surgery bra Empty recommendations for post surgery bra

Post by dangleberry 13th December 2015, 6:50 pm

I haven't worn a bra since my surgery (10 days ago) - surgeon said I didn't mean to.

I don't feel as though I need the support, but I just feel a bit exposed wearing certain things, e.g.a T shirt, & feel as though I need some nipple coverage if nothing else!

Want to get a non-wired to start with, would like it to be as pretty/sexy as poss (never bought a non-wired bra, I always assume they are a bit ugly but hopefully I am wrong!).

Budget about £25 but hopefully a bit less.

Anyone recommend anything?
dangleberry
dangleberry
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

recommendations for post surgery bra Empty Re: recommendations for post surgery bra

Post by Charlii 13th December 2015, 10:32 pm

If your surgeon has told you no bra for post op care, then you don't want a 'bra' bra. You want a comfort bra. Something that is a cover up, with no support. A lot of girls like the belvia. You also want to look at the yoga crop top styles. But stay clear of any actual bras until you have your all clear from the surgeon, you don't want to put your aftercare at risk
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

recommendations for post surgery bra Empty Re: recommendations for post surgery bra

Post by Twinky 14th December 2015, 9:20 am

I was told to recover braless too, so know exactly where your coming from. Needing the nipple coverage! Boobs

The Belvia or Genie bra is your best bet. Amazon do some little crop top style tops too. There ok, but cheap and cheerful, and I could still see my nipples through them some days!

I would say go for the belvia or genie. I still sleep in mine now cos there so comfy.

Good Luck
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 15th December 2015, 4:57 pm

I got a pack of 3 from Amazon for £12 bargain xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down