Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Luck IFJG - BA date 10-12-2015

+8
mrskelly
Carrierowland
Macromilly
Lucy106
Twinky
kay-uk
IFJG
Charlii
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good Luck IFJG - BA date 10-12-2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Luck IFJG - BA date 10-12-2015

Post by Lucy106 10th December 2015, 8:09 pm

Been thinking of u! Hope all went smoothly! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Good Luck IFJG - BA date 10-12-2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Luck IFJG - BA date 10-12-2015

Post by IFJG 11th December 2015, 5:58 am

Oh my god girls sorry I've taken some time to write on here, yesterday I could not keep my eyes open I just kept having to close my eyes I was absolutely knackered from the GA. It's very strange because all day yesterday I was in no pain at all but I think that was just because of the IV painkillers used during the op. Today I've woken up and the feeling is just a tightness and discomfort where the new additions are but I can handle that because I just went to the ensure bathroom where thre is a huge mirror and I removed my gown to look at my new boobs (they put me in my bra after op) and I am absolutely so happy with the size, they do not look too big and they don't look too small they look like thy match perfectly with my body. I know they're going to change a lot of te months but right now I feel like I'm going to embrace the pain as this was so worth it!!!!!!

Thank you so much for all your well wishes and girlies who are still awaiting your surgery don't be scared because it will be sooooooo worth it!!!!

I'm going to have breakfast at half 7 and then my mums coming at 9. My surgeon will come to visit me and decided whether I can be discharged at 9.30. Then I will just go home to rest in bed :) xxxxxx
IFJG
IFJG
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 11th December 2015, 6:44 am

Pleased to hear that you're happy and doing well. This first week has been much easier than I had anticipated. Rest up and best wishes Hun x
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 11th December 2015, 7:27 am

Yay I'm so pleased u are happy and in not too much pain!!! Really hope I'm well enough for mine next week! It must be such an amazing feeling looking at a new version of yourself with boobs! Can't wait for that! Thanks for sharing and rest up abd enjoy being waited on hand and foot! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 11th December 2015, 7:53 am

Good to hear you are pleased with the results. Try and rest now as much as you can xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by IFJG 11th December 2015, 8:03 am

Ahhhh [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have everything crossed for you!!!! Keep drinking tonnes of water and eating lots of fruit and veg and I reckon you will be ok in under 5 days!  You will love it when you have it done I am soooo happy!!! XXXX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not long for you now woohoooo are you excited!? I'm just about to eat my breakfast of poached egg smoked salmon and toast yum yum yhen my mums coming to get me xxxx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you so much I'm hope I don't feel tonnes worse at the moment I'm feeling ok but we will see! Hopefully I have an experience like you where the recovery isn't too bad xxxx
IFJG
IFJG
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 11th December 2015, 8:47 am

Glad your feeling ok and you love them. Enjoy your breakfast xxx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by IFJG 11th December 2015, 8:55 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!!! Mums on her way and I can go when she gets here because they're happy with my obs and I've seen my surgeon who's very happy with everything. Merry Christmas to me ! Most expensive present I've ever got myself but by far the best cxx
IFJG
IFJG
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 11th December 2015, 8:57 am

So glad your happy and why not treat yourself. Hysterical

How's the pain? Xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IFJG 11th December 2015, 9:03 am

Pain is remarkably not that bad, just very tight across my chest however my arms do not feel that restricted right now which is suprising. It's probs because I don't have very strong chest muscles as never worked out those muscles before.  I'm sure pain will increase over next few days but currently feel ok. Very glad I brought electric toothbrush though!!!! I can't stop drinking tonnes of water too!
IFJG
IFJG
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 11th December 2015, 9:48 am

That's good drinking plenty of water xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 11th December 2015, 11:37 am

Excellent, best Xmas present ever xx
Rest up.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by IFJG 11th December 2015, 1:16 pm

Only thing is I think I don't have sensation in my nipples at the moment. Not sure if that'll come back!?
IFJG
IFJG
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 11th December 2015, 1:47 pm

I still don't I think it can take up to a year x
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IFJG 11th December 2015, 3:43 pm

Ahh thank god for your reassurance [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I didn't know if I was the only one !!!
IFJG
IFJG
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 12th December 2015, 8:43 pm

Glad you're doing ok! Dont let the pain fool you, there are definitely painkillers at work, so keep taking them for a few days to keep it at bay. Water will help to flush the GA out of you're system, so thats good. And nipple sensation will yoyo for a few months, between numb and over sensitive, but it'll balance out as the nerves re-knit. You'll have numb patches elsewhere too, but its not a worry. Nerves re-grow for up to 2yrs, so theres a good chance you'll get all feeling back.

Rest up, plenty of sleep, and happy healing!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by IFJG 12th December 2015, 8:46 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!!!!!! The painkillers were defo covering up pain I woke up this morning in agony mainly because I just could hardly move felt like I had two huge bottles of water chained to my chest. I've got severe constipation now as well have just taken some sennakot and hope they woke Cus I am very bloated. I feel very happy I've done this though and I feel the pain is all worth it xxxx
IFJG
IFJG
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 12th December 2015, 8:48 pm

The constipation is all normal too, thats the darling GA. Dont worry if it doesnt work immediately, but if you get to about day 4/5 and still cant go, pick up some lactulose over the counter. Cheaper and more affective than senakot, one tablespoon and you're away!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2