Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November Buddies

+6
MrsF
emilysarahdodds
Lucy106
mrskelly
bevos0706
Charlii
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

November Buddies Empty November Buddies

Post by Charlii 2nd October 2015, 1:35 pm

Stars Off ya go girls!Stars

And if you haven't already and would like to, please don't forget to add your surgery details to the 'Calendar Entries' section of the forum (not the actual calendar) so we can then send on our good luck wishes your way on your special day

Last edited by Charlii on 13th January 2016, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove from sticky)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

November Buddies Empty Re: November Buddies

Post by bevos0706 2nd October 2015, 3:10 pm

I had my second consultation today and am now booked in for Friday 6th November! eeekkkkk!!!! ShockedShocked
bevos0706
bevos0706
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by bevos0706 19th October 2015, 12:43 pm

I feel all lonely on this section! Any other November ladies??
bevos0706
bevos0706
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 19th October 2015, 1:48 pm

Oh [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm sure some November ladies will be along soon. X
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 19th October 2015, 4:40 pm

I wish I was a November lady :-( xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 19th October 2015, 4:42 pm

Me too, we'll have our December group soon xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 19th October 2015, 5:58 pm

I'm with you on looking forward to the Dec group ladies!! 

Hope someone else will be along for you soon bevos0706 :)
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by bevos0706 19th October 2015, 6:11 pm

Thanks ladies! Im feeling all lonely!
bevos0706
bevos0706
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 19th October 2015, 6:19 pm

Don't feel lonely, regardless of what month we are all in this together X
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 19th October 2015, 6:29 pm

Ahhh totally agree with Mrs Kelly - in it together!! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bevos0706 19th October 2015, 6:56 pm

So true! Its amazing how much I've learned from all you lovely ladies. I may just join you when the December group exists!
bevos0706
bevos0706
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 30th October 2015, 1:20 pm

Im a november lady !!!! How are you feeling Bevos?
I go from so excited to so scared constantly. The GA just terrifies me... Even though Ive had them before it wasn't an elective one ! Just talking about now I get tummy cramps arrrrrg !

Not long for you! Im booked at the nuffield in tunbridge wells, how about you?
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by bevos0706 30th October 2015, 3:52 pm

Hi MrsF!! Yeah! Im not on my own!!! 

Im due in next Friday at the Nuffield in Bristol! Excited, nervous, petrified.... same as you i imagine! Im ok about the GA its more afterward, as i have four children, one being 19 months and I'm worried about not being able to carry her especially! My mom is staying for a week with us as my hubby works a lot!
bevos0706
bevos0706
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 4th November 2015, 9:41 am

I was told I wouldn't be able to lift my children for 6 weeks... Not sure how thats going to work? One is 5 but the other is 18 months, today I was so aware of how much I had to lift them..

I had my second appointment today, it was very long and we covered load of things, although now in hindsight I still have questions! I think I have settled with 295cc tear drop partially under.

Now you're going to think Im crazy. its so weird I left the clinic thinking I can't do this. The surgery terrifies me. Not the pain I might experience after but the fact I am going under and putting myself at risk for 'no reason'. My boobs are super small yes - but they work i.e. they give milk and they aren't deformed they look fine. For years Ive wanted them bigger and felt so self conscious but suddenly after talking about canulas, scar tissue, anaesthetists etc the fear is taking over !!! Do you feel like that?? if I could get a BA under local Anaesthetic I would do it in a heart beat but Im petrified.

Gosh not long at all for you now..Oh sorry hope I havent transferred some of my fears to you!!
Whats your bra size now?xx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 4th November 2015, 10:43 am

Gate crashing the November buddies! I know how u feel Mrs F - I felt the same as you a few years ago. I had looked into surgery when my youngest (who is now 5) was a baby but I backed out in the end as I couldn't see how I'd cope (emotionally and practically) without being able to lift and cuddle him. I just wasn't ready! I know now that I am ready and nothing is putting me off. I'm not worried about GA as I had it last year and it was fine apart from making me weepy.

I think it's natural to worry if u are doing the right thing though. Mine are small but they actually look quite good in a push up bra and I keep thinking 'if it ain't broke...'

I think your worries are totally normal!

Did you like sue? She's definitely had some work done on her face (staff discount??) but she is lovely! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 4th November 2015, 11:10 am

yay gate crash away !!

I did like Sue, she is sweet. I did ask her about her boobs, as they are massive and she was wearing a tight dress. She said no but shed love to have them reduced. I told her she wasn't allowed to say that in front of me haha.

Im not too worried about the picking up. as my husband said I can always sit on the floor and cuddle there for both of them. My mum will be there for 2 weeks after, I can ask friends for help, it should be fine, its just the if it aint broke thing.

My husband has spent years telling me Im beautiful (the **naughty word** haha) and now its sinking in ! Last night we had sex (TMI?) and I felt great? And I keep thinking so why take the risk?? But I know I want to do it !
I m a very anxious person so anything frightens me and I think I need to man up.
I was looking at myself this morning and I dont feel very proportionate. Bigger would look nicer. Dr P is so sweet. So Ive settles on tear drop 295cc, are you definite on your size??
How are you feeling?
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 4th November 2015, 11:11 am

Ps how did you update your ticker??
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 4th November 2015, 5:32 pm

If you go on the tech bit of the forum it tells you how to put a ticker on - it's the ticker factory website that I used. Do it - it's fun to see the time go by (albeit slowly!). Glad you liked Sue - I've emailed her a few things since and she always gets straight back to me - real personal service! Yes she told me her boobs are natural - jealous!

I think weirdly my sex life has improved now I know I'm getting the op! It's made me feel a bit more confident! So maybe that's something to do with it for you too? My husband always says he liked my little boobs but now I'm having surgery he's really excited about it! Was he lying to make me feel better all those years?

Still wobbling on size a bit to be honest. I'm worried 375 will be too big as he had suggested 350 originally. But he said the projection is the same - just the 375 are slightly wider. I quite like the idea of a bit of side boob tho!

Just nervous about them being too big and then consequently covering up because of it. I spend my life in best tops which I love and I don't want them to be too 'out there' and 'hiya boobs'!! But I think I just need to stop worrying about it and get on with it. Surely they won't look much more different than in a push-up bra and I can always dress them down by wearing thin bras - which was my whole motivation to get this done in the first place. So fed up with padding!!

See - we are all worrying!!

Have you had your pre op date yet?

I'm seeing Marc again on the 23rd to discuss nipple reduction. Thought I might as well tag that on as breastfeeding has ruined them and I don't want to be poking people's eyes out. I think they will show through my clothes (especially as I'll be wearing thinner bras) if I don't do something about it. It's gross - hate nipples - ick!! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 4th November 2015, 5:34 pm

*vest tops - not best tops! iPhones! X
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 4th November 2015, 8:02 pm

I guess the wobbling is all part of the process.

Ive just seen you are 5.7 so you are quite tall! When you think some girls who are 5.3 can pull off 375cc I think it should be very proportionate on you.
How did you get on with sizers in Sues office? (Ha can't believe you asked her about her boobs too !) I saw a real difference between the 250cc and 300cc. 250 just look like me with a padded bra on. So I though that wasn't worth it.

Ask yourself would you rather be a tad too big or a tad too small? Im the latter. A VS push up with a BA can go a very long way keep that in mind. On the other hand you have some very slim bralettes that can minimise them?
Also are you the type of girl who will wear a cleavage at a party, or you are more conservative?
Ive become more conservative. i used to be so out there in my outfits and had I had a BA5 years ago I would have gone for a bigger size. 

Ive never read into nipple reduction, is it the tip or the actual areola ? Have you called to see how much more it would be?

Funny about your sex life. Maybe its just because you know its changing? Thats great your husband is so excited about them ! You'll have some fun stories to tell us in a few months haha !

Im feeling a bit more chilled about it tonight- I dont know why Im doubting the whole thing so much now.. Ugh !xxx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bevos0706 4th November 2015, 8:22 pm

I can't believe there is only 2 more sleeps! Eek. Im collecting mom from the train station tomorrow as she is staying to help with the girls for a few days. Hubby is working all weekend so he'll be no use! 
Off to Argos tomorrow to get my v pillow and other essentials (mainly dry shampoo - I'm dreading not being able to wash my hair!). 
Had to go in for an MRSA swap today as from my pre-op one of the questions were- have you visiting a nursing home in the last month? Obviously highlighted a risk! 
Excited mostly now, just feel massively stressed and to top it off, I'm due on any time and more hormones are raging!disappoint I feel happy with my size of 375cc and cannot wait to get my inverted nipples sorted too! I have had a major issue about them for as long as i can remember!
bevos0706
bevos0706
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 4th November 2015, 9:33 pm

Same as you with the sizers Mrs f - doing that the 350 looked my normal size with a padded bra so went up a size! He thing is that she makes you try the sizers with a compression garment (the macom) and so I'm worried they will look bigger in real life. Saying that I did try 380 sizers with the hospital group and they looked just right too so I think I need to chill!!

Yes I am the kind of girl that likes to show off a bit of cleavage at a party but as my boobs are modest I don't feel too exposed - I worry that having bigger boobs will force me to be more conservative - I'll be embarrassed to get them out! But who knows - I don't know anymore!! With the nipple reduction it's just the tip - it will add to the cost but I'm hoping more cost effective to get it done at the same time. I'm sure I'll get the costs once I've seen Marc again. I'm seeing him 2 days before your big day - so close for u now!! Glad u feel lots more chilled about it!! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 4th November 2015, 9:37 pm

Yay bevos - so close!! Bet you are so excited!! Don't know if you've read but I'm pretty certain I'm having nipple surgery too now - but I've got he opposite problem with them to you!!

Anyway sorry guys for gate tasking your November buddies page - just trying to boost your numbers - haha!! We seem to have lots in Dec, not many in Nov! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bevos0706 4th November 2015, 11:09 pm

Lucy, your welcome here any time!!! Thank you! Ill keep you updated. xx
bevos0706
bevos0706
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 5th November 2015, 10:39 am

Ahh I was dreading being close to my period and the operation. I do turn into a bit of a nut case 2 days before, Im scared of what I might do!

YOU ARE GETTING NEW BOOBS TOMORROW BEVOS !!! TOMORROW !!!

Has your mum arrived ok? did you get all your stuff from Argos? I used to love my V pillow when I was pregnant but only to sleep on the side. I think Im going to rely on load of normal pillows. Im such a tummy sleeper I know I am going to have awful nights sleep, so Ive just accepted that.

Hey I thought of a thing last night: maybe get some straws. Lifting your arms to drink might hurt. Straw might help. Just a thought !

What time do you have to be at the hospital?

Lucy ! I wonder how much more the nipple surgery will be for you. Its good you are doing it as well, it will be such a massive change for you.
If you are unsure about the size why dont you ask Dr Dreamy to bring both in theatre as well as your ultimate wish pic. And match that? Just a thought if you really can't decide.

I have quite a few close friends so quite a few of them know about the surgery. Some think I dont need it and some think its great. I think thats why Im constantly changing my mind. Getting arguments against and for constantly is messing with my head. Ive decided Im not talking about it anymore now ! I bought my macom from Sue, Black. What colours have your girls picked? 

In case you read the daily mail online : Have you seen the pictures of Gisele bunchen in her bikini after her secret BA? They look too big on her frame, I really dont like them what do you think? And also Blake lively in a bikini yesterday? Now she looks amazing love her BA.

Right back to my job search I go !
Bevos so excited for you ! xxx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next