Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 months on

5 posters

Go down

5 months on Empty 5 months on

Post by Alisonjb 31st August 2015, 3:29 pm

Hi everyone I've not wrote on here really for sometime although I still log on and check all is well with you lovely ladies.
I am now 5 months post op and feeling fabulous had my final check (all 10 minutes!) with Mr Khan last week,he was pleased with my progress as am I.
I know measure a 34DD which I'm more than pleased with they have settled in now and definitely dropped and fluffed in my right breast left one still not quite caught up lol but I'm sure it won't be long,nipple sensation back although I do still have small areas of numbness just under the nipple going down to the crease.
I am so glad I went ahead and had this done its given me so much more confidence in how I look,they feel like part of me now not something stuck on xx
Alisonjb
Alisonjb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

5 months on Empty Re: 5 months on

Post by Twinky 31st August 2015, 3:40 pm

Hey there, good to hear your doing so well and pleased with your outcome  lovely avi, where is that bra from?

I am 11 weeks yesterday and hoping mine drop and fluff soon as y scars are still very visible as the crease hasn't  yet appeared, just trying to be patient though.

Are you enjoying all the new bra shopping? That's the best bit isn't it, I'm always on the hunt for lingerie now!

take care x
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonjb 31st August 2015, 3:47 pm

The bra is from Boux Avenue I found them really good worth a visit if you have one near,and yes definitely loving the underwear shopping I think I need to stop now as have far to many!
It will soon happen my scars are well and truly hidden in the crease now,don't remember it happening just looked and thought where are my scars gone even when I lay flat they are hardly visible.
P.s your looking fabulous too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Xx
Alisonjb
Alisonjb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 31st August 2015, 10:41 pm

Great news Hun, glad to hear you've healed so well and your happy with your result! I'm just over 4 months PO so not far behind you, mine dropped really quickly but have only just started to soften and fluff. Great to hear your scars have faded so well too!

Congrats, you look fab in your AVI xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 1st September 2015, 12:38 pm

Glad everything is going well and you are loving your new boobs! dance
XXX
mirren001
mirren001