Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete loss of appetite?? oh and my week check :-)

+2
Jessica
lousimpson
6 posters

Go down

Complete loss of appetite?? oh and my week check :-) Empty Complete loss of appetite?? oh and my week check :-)

Post by lousimpson 23rd July 2009, 5:22 pm

Hi ladies

Just wondered did any of you experience complete loss of appetite after having your op's perhaps due to GA?

I'm only eating cause i know i have to but i really am not fussed at all. Not used to that cause i know what feeling hungry is all about :dunno:

Just wondered. Maybe i'm going Screwy

P.s Had week check today went ok. Nurse was lovley but says my right boob insision looks a little redder than the other no discharge, and wants me to go on antibiotics just in case, fingers crossed nothing manifests in the form of infection Rolling Eyes

Love lou xxx
lousimpson
lousimpson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Complete loss of appetite?? oh and my week check :-) Empty Re: Complete loss of appetite?? oh and my week check :-)

Post by Jessica 23rd July 2009, 5:37 pm

Hey hun I just had a look at your pics, thanks for sharing it's a lovely result you have there. You do look a bit bruised so I think the inflammation is probably nothing to worry about, your skin might just be a bit more sensitive to all that it's been through. Good idea to go on antibiotics anyway, my surgeon gave me some to go home with as a preventative thing x
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Complete loss of appetite?? oh and my week check :-) Empty Re: Complete loss of appetite?? oh and my week check :-)

Post by lousimpson 23rd July 2009, 5:45 pm

Thanks hun

Lot's of droping and coming together required!!! Hysterical
But i'm happy Cheerleader

Tried to look at your pics it wouldn't let me log on chick :dunno:

xxx
lousimpson
lousimpson
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 23rd July 2009, 5:46 pm

Oh, I wonder why that was, did you get an error message? xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by lousimpson 23rd July 2009, 5:48 pm

It just said check that i was using the right lower or upper case but i typed it like you wrote it hun.

No worries

Give You
lousimpson
lousimpson
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 23rd July 2009, 5:50 pm

Hiya lou, im sure the apetite thing is just a result of the ga and the op etc, it effects people in different ways. Just make sure you keep eating something little at least as you'll need your energy to make a speedy recovery. Rest up lovely, oh and would love to see ya pics, xxxxxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 23rd July 2009, 6:00 pm

Oh wow hun they look fantastic!!! Once the swelling goes down and the settle they are gonna look amazing!! Lovely size too!! Ohhhhh jealous!! lol, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 23rd July 2009, 6:03 pm

I wasn't very hungry after my BA, Ate very small meals, but it was enough. Think i sat around alot too after my BA for the first week, so as you are not using any energy up, theres no need to eat your normal quota.

Managed to eat chocolate though!!
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 23rd July 2009, 6:21 pm

I lost loads of weight post op had to force meals down must've been the GA and analgesia. I soon got my appetite back Oh and the weight!
Sounds like they are looking after you well re incisions .

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd July 2009, 6:52 pm

Think it is as others say just g.a. and meds...they make you very sluggish. Little and often is best till you feel like more .... try...fresh fruit, salad. juice, water.

And antibiotics will be good to prevent any infection too.

Be proud of you...doing good, you are only 8 days post -op Give You xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down