Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Buddies

+6
Daniellecorbin
BkozK
kateli94
Chezr102
JadeB91x
Charlii
10 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

August Buddies - Page 5 Empty Re: August Buddies

Post by JadeB91x 3rd September 2015, 8:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The one i got from asda that fastened up at the front was crap! Got it in a small and even though its comfy doesnt support me enough at all after wearing it for a little while i start to get achey boobs and feel like i need to hold them up and in place. 
Getting back into my M&S high impact is a relief after that just a shame its not very good looking! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd September 2015, 9:07 am

How you feeling @Jade91, I know what you mean, not grannyish. Just going to stick with the marks bras for now though xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 3rd September 2015, 9:13 am

Im absolutely fine completely back to normal id say! I do feel a little bruised/tender around the sides and top of boobs but all good apart from that. First day back at work today though :( thinking of buying a handbag at lunch to cheer myself up haha!

How are you feeling?? 

I was going to buy another set so i had the white bra but nurse said its not worth it spending another £30 xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd September 2015, 9:33 am

@Hattie, I'm so excited to know how you get on, happy bra shopping.
My arm movement improves daily but I'm not yet at a full stretch above my head, I'd say 3/4 of the way. I feel the pull in my armpit and outer side of boobs, leftie is worst. Boobs are feeling more squishy today. Xx

@JadeB91 I'm doing well, still a little achy but that's nothing to bad and seems slightly worse at the end of the day. I seem to be dropping and getting softer really quickly, really noticed some changes in past couple days. I hope that's normal for 3 weeks (as of tomorrow). I can see more rippling on both now but still hoping that's where they are settling and that it won't get worse. It would bother me if it was infer the boob but it on top and round the sides. Roll on Friday 11th so I can get PS to have a look. How's your settling? Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd September 2015, 9:35 am

Doh, that's wouldn't bother me if under boob, lol
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 3rd September 2015, 9:50 am

Oh no thats a pain i hope it doesnt get any worse for you! Is it noticable to others or just because you know its there? Leasts its not too long till tou get too see the PS now! 

I think mine have started dropping a bit now and they've been softening up since day 2 id say and they do move a little now too! Going out in the car was the strangest thing ever as ive never had my boobs moving on bumpy roads haha! Best feeling is when i go to put deodorant on because now i have boobs in my way   :clap hands:xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd September 2015, 10:01 am

lol, giggly boobs, I walked my eldest to school this morning and my righty was having a little bop about. Yes shaving armpits is also when side boob is most annoying yet wonderful xx
My husband said he can't notice it and that I'm stressing over nothing so maybe I am??? No one has mentioned it in my pic trail photos but maybe that's coz they are too polite. I'll see if I can capture it in a pic and up load it, see what you think. PM you when it's done XX
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 3rd September 2015, 10:09 am

Its such an odd feeling isnt it! I cant imagine what its going to be like when i go back to the gym haha! 

I reckon maybe you are? I had one nipple higher before op but barely noticeable infact i didnt even notice it until surgeon pointed it out and and now i swear its really noticeable but nurse and boyfriend said it isnt but if i take a picture they look 500x worse! xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 3rd September 2015, 10:16 am

Just had a look back on your piccies and i really cant see anything! Only thing i have to say is yours look huge! Wish mine were more your size! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd September 2015, 11:04 am

Ah thanks, I think they've shrunk buts probably because they are dropping and the swelling is gone xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd September 2015, 11:14 am

From your avi I'd say you are, plus you had 100 more cc than me. I've uploaded those pics plus I've added some pre BA pics. Yuck they are awful, ha but no longer :-). You can see I had tissue to start with albeit very droopy xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 3rd September 2015, 11:15 am

Your welcome! Ive been feeling the same too, think im used to them now! I feel like they are small but then when i feel them i realise they arent! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 3rd September 2015, 11:17 am

No way! I definitely thought we had the same size for some reason! Taking a picture from underneath really shows how big they are too! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 3rd September 2015, 11:35 am

Cant wait till i can get in a bra and get that cleavage! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd September 2015, 11:48 am

I used to have a fantastic cleavage, and now I will have again yahoo
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd September 2015, 11:49 am

Was meant add I hope and thank lucky stars for plastic surgery xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 3rd September 2015, 2:22 pm

Hahaha i never even considered it until my friend had hers done! Just thought i was doomed to forever be in a padded bra with chicken fillets! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd September 2015, 5:08 pm

It was actually my husband who put the idea of a BA in my head, year or so contemplating it (well actually obsessing) and I'm finally full boobies again.
It's a fantastic feeling, the thought if buying bras without pads, pretty lace one and yes no more filets. What have you done with yours? I can't seem to throw them out, it's like there's something in the back of my mind saying "you might need those". How rediculous xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd September 2015, 6:02 pm

@Hattie, how did the bra shopping go? What size? Did you but anything nice? Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd September 2015, 6:04 pm

Lol, predictive is buggy me xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 4th September 2015, 8:09 am

Haha i had a good year obsessing too!
Ahhh i know cant wait for that i used to wander around the shops groping the bras to see if they were padded enough haha!
I had a really nice pair of fillets from M&S cost me £16 so i cant bare to get rid of them lol currently they are just thrown in the back of my wardrobe! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 4th September 2015, 11:22 am

Lol, me too, tried to check out the padding in secret, didn't want other shoppers took know what I was looking for. How was your first day back at work? X
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 4th September 2015, 11:27 am

Hahaha ive not long found out that H&M actually had really good padded ones!  
How are you today?
Yesterday was fine thanks seemed to fly by i was knackered by the end of the day though! But today has been awful so far! I woke up with a sore throat yesterday and its worse today and now whenever i try to clear my throat i have to stop my retching. TMI i know lol but feeling rather sorry for myself! nope
Only 5 more hours to go  hissy xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 4th September 2015, 11:38 am

Oh bless you. When you get home, crush a clove of garlic into a cup, pour on small amount of boiling water, leave to fuse for a few minutes, add small amount of cold water but don't make it cooler than Luke warm and add a spoonful of honey, mix till disolved, cool off with more cold water and add juice from half a lemon. Drink it, lumps and all. Do again before bed and again in the morning. Will help xx
You've probably picked up a bug due to your immune being down while your body is recovering. Do you sit by aircon?
I'm good, feeling softer with every day, these past 21 days have gone so fast. I did get a strange pang in leftie when I got in the shower this morning, felt like implant tightened but went after a few minutes. Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 4th September 2015, 3:03 pm

Haha quite a cocktail! Will give it a try does sound gross though  sick Yeah surrounded by the poxy things! 
Ahh thats good! Ive noticed today i have more feeling around the sides now and i think definitely my left has dropped! Chest felt really heavy by the time i got home yesterday so when i was laid up in bed it was heavenly! Just laid my head down on the desk too and i can honestly say i could sleep here easily haha! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next