Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you remember any of your pre-op dreams?

+14
tracey20
bock
gotsomeboobs
Stardustxxx
kickasskittykat
dbs
natalia
sarahsbabies
cakey_baby
em_stevo
LouLou82
Jemmy
Mia
RoxyChick
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you remember any of your pre-op dreams? Empty Do you remember any of your pre-op dreams?

Post by RoxyChick 23rd July 2009, 10:44 am

Hey girlies,

We all have the dreams, you know, the ones where we dream the PS is going to do the op using a knife and fork, and instead of silicone implants, he uses melons instead (just me?)

Can you remember any of your dreams?

All dreams will be going into a new topic for newbies here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xx

Last edited by RoxyChick on 23rd July 2009, 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Do you remember any of your pre-op dreams? Empty Re: Do you remember any of your pre-op dreams?

Post by Mia 23rd July 2009, 10:51 am

Well Roxy!!! I am soo glad I escaped them :evil:

I just booked mine within 10 days as I knew that would happen with time....I would have gone crazy waiting. So I spent the few days occupying my mind with organising flights, travel arrangements and house etc. I was very lucky. Flash
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Do you remember any of your pre-op dreams? Empty Re: Do you remember any of your pre-op dreams?

Post by Jemmy 23rd July 2009, 11:23 am

Roxy do you mean pre op dreams? Cos I've got one of them! Where shall I post it?
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 23rd July 2009, 11:39 am

Yeps, that's what I mean! Hysterical

If you post them here I'll copy them over when we've got a collection!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 23rd July 2009, 11:42 am

Well strangely enough I had a pretty odd dream just last night, in mine I'd had my BA and it was a few months after and all of a sudden my implants just fell out! It was really scary! there was no blood or pain they had just plopped out! I called the hospital and they told me the best thing to do was to put them back in myself because they were busy. So the last part I can remember is lying on my bed trying to figure out which way around to put them back in and getting my OH to thread a needle for me so I could sew them back in!!!!!!
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 23rd July 2009, 11:51 am

eeeeeek! That's so scary!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 23rd July 2009, 12:05 pm

I had a dream that when i came round from my surgery i looked no different and when i asked where by boobs where the ps told me that it was because i hadnt pumped them up yet. Underneath my armpit was a cylinder which you had to inflate you boobs with. haha, im sure that i had been watching something about inflatable ones!!! haha bizarre!
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd July 2009, 12:14 pm

RoxyChick wrote:Yeps, that's what I mean! Hysterical xx

I knew what you meant Roxy :allo:
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd July 2009, 12:16 pm

Think I might just give this thread a wide bearth!!!!!! :evil:

Are you lot just plain nutty Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 23rd July 2009, 12:22 pm

mia wrote:

Are you lot just plain nutty Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

I think we are mia...i think when you have somethin on your mind constantly for months and months and its all you think about then its normal that you will have dreams about it, hahaha, thats what im tellin myself anyway, (convincing myself im not a lunatic) hahaha. xxxxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 23rd July 2009, 12:23 pm

Well I had the strangest dream a few weeks ago ...

I was in a house (not sure where) with a sports field on the outside. Walked into this room where an ex colleague of mine was all kitted out in scrubs and had a nurse with her. I lie on the bed and she tells me she is going to perform my BA for me. So I lay back and the nurse inserts the local anaesthetic (yes that's right, local!!!) She starts cutting me open and doing the necessary to give me bigger bazongas. I'm helping her throughout the operation and that's the last thing I remember.

Very strange! Let's hope it's not an omen
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 23rd July 2009, 12:28 pm

I only had one, I had my surgery in a hotel and when i came round my boobs were bright bright red and my surgeon had put me back into my old primark gel bra Screwy Hysterical.

Thats the only one i had thank god! lol

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 23rd July 2009, 1:15 pm

I had a naughty one about my PS, so dont really want to go into that!!! Blush Probably why I fancy the pants off him now though.

And I also had a weird one where I was trying to get to the hospital in lifts that went not only up and down but left and right, but was struggling to get there on time. Anyway when I went in to have my op I wasn't getting new boobs. There was a table, a bit like the game operation, and I was having all my internal organs replaced with new ones from the operation game table, but they were real organs, not plastic ones. Screwy
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 23rd July 2009, 1:25 pm

roxy i dreamed i wouldnt wake up after my op and do u know what no kidding it took them ages for me to come round the anesthestia kept saying didnt u have any sleep last night its taken us ages to wake u up
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 23rd July 2009, 3:47 pm

RoxyChick wrote:eeeeeek! That's so scary!

xx

I know! But it just seemed totally normal, I can even remember being annoyed at my OH because he couldn't thread the needle quick enough! Hysterical
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 23rd July 2009, 3:51 pm

I dreamt I was on the operating table and in walked my surgeon and was juggling with the implants....very strange.
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by kickasskittykat 23rd July 2009, 10:25 pm

I've had a few - the least strange one i went for the op and the anethetic didn't work so i kept coming around during the surgery and asking her if she was making them big enough ... then when it was done ad i came around they hd lay me dwn with my feet higher then my head so the implants rolled up around my neck and made breathing really difficult

Its really amusing to read everyone elses dreams. It must be like em_stevo says cause you think about it so much seeps into your dreams! Great idea for a post though xx
kickasskittykat
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 23rd July 2009, 10:26 pm

dbs wrote:I dreamt I was on the operating table and in walked my surgeon and was juggling with the implants....very strange.

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardustxxx 23rd July 2009, 10:37 pm

omg i had one 3 weeks ago that i slept without my sports bra on and when i woke up one of the implants was by my hip like if fell dwn! i was gutted! haha xx
Stardustxxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 24th July 2009, 12:06 pm

I dreamt that, I woke up after my BA and still had my pre op boobs, I cried to my surgeon and tried to beat him up lol for not giving me beautiful boobs and I actually woke up crying!!!! How sad am I
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by bock 25th July 2009, 3:08 pm

i had a couple of pre-op dreams

one was me walking along the beach with huge boobs in a bikini and everyone looking and commenting on how hot i was and men chasing after me begging me for my number and i was like "sorry boys" haha

another one- was i was trying to put my new boobs into a bra and the implant kept crawling around into my back, i was with a mate who was like "is that normal?" to which i replied "yeah it happens sometimes" haha
bock
bock
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1910

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 25th July 2009, 3:31 pm

I've had a couple :)

1st a few weeks back, so a bit vague ! but I remember that I somehow did my own BA, and that the incisions were leaking and blood and yellow stuff was covering my belly area.. eiwwwwww

2nd, last night...I had my BA and wasn't happy with them because, they never filled the volume of my breasts and sort of gathered the loose skin in a circle shape, and pinned it together with ordinary dressmaking pins lol...I was quite upset in my dream, but never woke crying as I usually would....

I do have some wild dreams Hysterical
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hannah* 25th July 2009, 4:33 pm

I dreamt that my surgeon had put the implants in WAY too low, and I ended up with 4 boobs; my natural ones on top and my implants below.
*Hannah*
*Hannah*
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 26th July 2009, 1:33 pm

These are all so funny to read! :lol:
A few days ago I dreamt that I'd just had my ba and was looking at them in the mirror. But they were hardly any different to what they are now, and the incision on my right boob wasn't dressed properly, with tape hanging off it Screwy.
I was sooooo disappointed, but was going to see my surgeon so was trying to be brave about it. He asked me what I thought, and I just looked down at them and said, "Well, they might get better with time." And he just stormed off!

I really hope my experience is different to this crazy one Shocked xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 6th August 2009, 3:06 pm

bump... any more? Will add them to the newbies thread!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next