Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empty 36DD's - what to expect with uplift and approx 300cc overs??

3 posters

Go down

Empty 36DD's - what to expect with uplift and approx 300cc overs?? Empty Empty 36DD's - what to expect with uplift and approx 300cc overs??

Post by 111Lola 22nd July 2009, 5:57 pm

Hi there!

I lost 7 stone last year and now a happy size 14! Only probs are my empty and droopy 34/36DD's and heavy out-of-proportion thighs.

I have had consultation and awaiting a quote for breast lift with implants, lipo to inner and outer thigh and tummy and slight revision to a 12 yr old tummy tuck.

My surgeon has recommended high 200 to mid 300cc overs with my lift. Having trouble visualising what these will look like. I would be interested to hear about anyone with similar stats. Wondering what size cup 300cc implants with an uplift will give me?

Thanxxx
111Lola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Empty 36DD's - what to expect with uplift and approx 300cc overs?? Empty Re: Empty 36DD's - what to expect with uplift and approx 300cc overs??

Post by sarahsbabies 22nd July 2009, 6:33 pm

Hiya, I had 275cc low profile, partial under the muscle anchor uplift. The reason being my PS said that for an uplift, you've already got breast tissue to fill them out so they use low profiles for that kind of op.

I personally wanted partial unders as I was majorily concerned that overs would sag too quickly and also I wanted to have upper pole fullness, which from what other girls have said you tend to lose quickly with overs.

Obviously because there is an uplift involved aswell the skin is not as tight, which is why in my opinion, they don't stay quite as pert as I certainly wanted.

I had been told overs by other PS's but I saw it as the lazy option for them, so when my PS suggested partial unders, I knew I had the right PS for the job as he was suggested what, after lots of research, I though was the right implant placement.

There are other uplift girls on here and I'm sure they will show you their pictures so you can compare the difference between overs and unders.

Good luck and any other questions just ask.

Sarah xx
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Empty 36DD's - what to expect with uplift and approx 300cc overs?? Empty Re: Empty 36DD's - what to expect with uplift and approx 300cc overs??

Post by kay 23rd July 2009, 2:38 pm

Hi

I had Low profile overs with a lollipop lift and you're more than welcome to have a look at my pics if you want x

K
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by 111Lola 23rd July 2009, 5:44 pm

Thanks ladies!

Sarah - your pics are great - I would be really happy to acheive the same result.

Kay I would be grateful to have a look at your pics. I am trying to get an idea of different size implants overs/unders high/low profile etc

Thanxxx
111Lola
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd July 2009, 7:00 pm

No problem have PM'd you x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by 111Lola 23rd July 2009, 7:48 pm

Have PM'd you back Kay - they look fantastic! Thanxxx
111Lola
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down