Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celeb boobies: who's your boob idol?

+8
mrsball
pixi81
blush89
Charlii
Zum_Boobs
Mammamia
EmzH
Twinky
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Celeb boobies: who's your boob idol? Empty Celeb boobies: who's your boob idol?

Post by Twinky 22nd March 2015, 1:59 pm

So, I'm trying to put together a folder with all the boobies I like he look and shape of etc. This way i can take it with me when i meet the surgeon. I am all celeb boobie'd out! And so far, I like Samia Ghadia (now there settled, as they look a bit high in some pics) Alex Gerrard,  Audrina Partridge (size wise)
I have to say though,  my favs have to be Gemma Atkinson, there amaze. But a little too big for me.

I'm hoping for a D cup outcome, subtle enough to disguise if I want to or understate them should I say, but enough to still look good naked and in certain bra's! 

The ones I'm not so keen on, are Chloe from Towie and Amy childs, look a bit too round for me personally.

What do you guys think?
Who gives you boob envy
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Celeb boobies: who's your boob idol? Empty Re: Celeb boobies: who's your boob idol?

Post by EmzH 22nd March 2015, 2:14 pm

Blake Lively's always mine!
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Celeb boobies: who's your boob idol? Empty Re: Celeb boobies: who's your boob idol?

Post by Mammamia 22nd March 2015, 3:17 pm

I didn't have an idol as im rubbish at even remembering celebrity names but i did like jasmine waltz's boobs when she was in celeb big bro and she flashed them a few times! I think she's had big boob jobs in the past but her current boobs she described as smaller and perkier!! Beware if you google her though as there is a big mix of nice and ropey looking images!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 22nd March 2015, 3:36 pm

For me, Michelle Lewin, Carmen Electra, Kendra Wilkinson, Farrah Abraham (After her second BA making her a D) and Scarlett Johansson. I know, I like the bigger boobies lol =D
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 22nd March 2015, 3:59 pm

Blake Lively for me too. 

The majority of the girls you've mentioned are bigger than a D. Media will tell you they're a D because it's a 'safe' size for 'big' boobs. It's utter rubbish. Alex gerrard is likely more F. This is why you can't focus on size, more the shape and look you want.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 22nd March 2015, 4:42 pm

Haha [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are so right. The amount of men or articles in magazines I read where they talk about a BIG breasted woman as having DD... Rubbish! All you have to do is look at a 32DD bra to realise it's a nice shapely size but no where near as big as some of the celebs apparently have!! 

My boobie idol was Kaley Cuco (Big Bang theory), Cheryl Cole and Jen Aniston in her Rachel days!!

Xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 22nd March 2015, 4:51 pm

I am totally confused now. Since joining this site, im even more clueless than I was before. If I look at an f bra size in asda for eg, it looks so big, same size as my 4yr olds head! Ish! I thought a D looks just right, shapely and the right acceptable amount of largness lol! But when I look online I do seem to favour larger looking ones. But on myself, I dnt want that. Im concious im going to feel stocky, I dnt like the way my clothes project off my body when iv tried rice testers in etc.
Goodness..roll on consult with ps
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pixi81 22nd March 2015, 5:26 pm

I love Katy Perry and Dita Von Teese.  Though probably a little big for me in real life. I think if I was younger and I didn't care as much about people noticing I would go larger than I plan to (I'm having 310cc) x
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 22nd March 2015, 6:18 pm

It's all relative to band size. So a 34dd is going to be much bigger than a 28dd. But a 34dd will be the same volume as a 28FF. What we call sister sizes. This is why it's so important to get fitted.

Also, asda is a supermarket, and will only stock limited sizes. They'll use the +4/5 in order to fit a larger percentage of women into a smaller range of sizes. For example the old method of measuring would see my 31" rib and up it to a 36. The difference would then only be 1", so I'd fit in a 36A (which I'm clearly not). 36A is a more 'readily' available size than 32E, which is what I actually fit.

There was a great image we had, but it seems to have been taken down. I'll try and dig it out in the next couple days once I'm at my laptop
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 22nd March 2015, 6:22 pm

Jessica jane Clements for me, I'm with you @zum boobs I like the big boob look. 

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 22nd March 2015, 9:22 pm

mrsball wrote:Jessica jane Clements for me, I'm with you @zum boobs I like the big boob look. 

X
Just googled her, yes yes yes <3 shes gorgeous and great boobs =)
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 22nd March 2015, 10:51 pm

Here is the image I was after:
Celeb boobies: who's your boob idol? Bandbustguide
Also, have a look here to see real women's sizes. It shows you sizes on each band  http://www.bratabase.com/browse/freya/deco-moulded-plunge-bra-4234/pictures/

Last edited by Charlii on 22nd March 2015, 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 23rd March 2015, 12:53 pm

Some great suggestions on here !! I didn't know Black lively had BA ! I love hers, that size is perfect to me. Also check out Elsa pataky, I love hers! What size do you reckon they are?? I like Farah Abrahams too ( the second time not first time !) but maybe a tad too big for my frame. Have a lovely day girlies x x x
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 23rd March 2015, 1:24 pm

She denies she's had a BA. Nose job definitely, but I'm not sure about boobs. There is a difference, but she is still quite young, so it could have been just a growth spurt. Either way, Blakes baps are gorgeous!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 23rd March 2015, 1:36 pm

Really! I didn't know she's denied one. If you google Blake livley, images 4rows down  2 nd pic in, in a peach coloured low cut dress, they're definatly augmented. You can clearly see x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 23rd March 2015, 1:42 pm

I agree blake's are augmented! I think lots of celebs (more than we realise) have done the same with the 'mini boob job' for the 'have they, havent they?' look! Not that I think her boobs are mini....they are fab!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 23rd March 2015, 2:20 pm

I think these clebrities that deny boob jobs are actually making more of a stigma about them and giving off the wrong impression, that it's taboo or 'shouldn't' be done.

One that springs to mind is the Victoria beckham one, I mean come on, those picture after her ba! You could clearly see however she denied it so much. 
Ok there's not coming out openly, however to deny it is just plain silly. nope
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 23rd March 2015, 2:47 pm

Celebs who havent admitted but have defo had a small breast aug: taylor swift, hayden pannitere, kate hudson, and posh, fo sure!

Kelly rowlands r fab. Augmented and proud as she admits it.
really suite her frame, not too big at all.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 24th March 2015, 10:06 pm

Ooh Iggy Azalea has just admitted she  got new boobs 4 months ago to balance her out! 
Off to find pics, lol!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 24th March 2015, 10:13 pm

I've just googled Iggy Azalea, she looks really good! Really suit her figure. 
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 27th March 2015, 2:39 pm

Danni minogue!!!!!!!!!
Boob envy!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 28th March 2015, 4:44 pm

Omg have always thought Blake lively is gorgeous but those boobs!!!!! I love them. What size do you reckon girls? Xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th March 2015, 4:50 pm

I'd say 30DD or up pre baby. Don't forget any recent pictures she's going to have big baby milkers!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 28th March 2015, 4:55 pm

Yes I'm guessing she may be approx same size as me but they look much bigger because she is only a 30. Anyhow they are amazing xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 29th March 2015, 1:29 pm

I like Danni minogue and Blake lively I would be happy with a pair like theirs now that's wishful thinking haha x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next