Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie whos frustrated with her DDs!!! AGH!

5 posters

Go down

Newbie whos frustrated with her DDs!!! AGH! Empty Newbie whos frustrated with her DDs!!! AGH!

Post by makayla0905 8th August 2011, 6:21 pm

So, hello all, my name is Nicole. I am 27, I have 2 beautiful little girls and had my breast augmentation 6/7/10. Lets just say, I thought it would make a difference in how I felt. Before I was a 36B. After 20 months of breastfeeding the perkiness was gone, so something had to be done!!! So One 6/7/10 500cc of Silicone were placed in between the muscle and now I'm so frustrated with the Dr!! First he said I did not need a lift, which to be honest, now I think I did! Second, my boobs do not look even!! I so upset because I paid $6200 cash for these!!! No discounts or anything! I am not happy at all! I sit here and watch tv and wish I had someone elses breasts! I go see the Dr Wed for my one year exam and I dont even know what to say. I try talking to my husband, but he doesnt understand and all he says is Im sorry. :( hissy My left breast is firm and sits higher and my right breast is much softer and sits lower.... wtf Seriously ladies, what would you do!???? He took pre op pics and after I went in looked at my breast and said his camera was full.... to me he did not like his own work!!!! HELP!
makayla0905
makayla0905
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Newbie whos frustrated with her DDs!!! AGH! Empty Re: Newbie whos frustrated with her DDs!!! AGH!

Post by Lookoutgirl 8th August 2011, 6:28 pm

I would say growl that if its only a year then he should fix them at a very discounted price. and then maybe do a lift at the same time to fix both issues. See what he says. its worth it if he says hell fix it for you!
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Newbie whos frustrated with her DDs!!! AGH! Empty Re: Newbie whos frustrated with her DDs!!! AGH!

Post by misf1 8th August 2011, 8:10 pm

Hi hun, I would tell your surgeon exactly why you are unhappy, sounds like they aren't right and they should be fully healed by one year post op. I shall move this to the general BA section for you as this is the welcome section
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 8th August 2011, 8:55 pm

u need to be sure he knows how unhappy u are n that something has to be done. THIS IS UR BODY, UR WASTED MONEY so get it sorted out. dont settle for anything less....
im facing a very similar problem, but i spose you r me further down the line. i had 460cc put in three months ago, n i was borderline lift. my surgeon sed a ba will b fine tho. turns out he was were wrong n im not happy with thm. they have loads of volume at th top n none at th bottom. my nipples r low and i have slight db in one boob.
im having a second surgeons opinion next wk as my surgeon thought they were perfect. they r clearly not.
please please PLEASE find th courage to push for sumthn to be done. take lots of pics of thm n take a friend with u for moral support.
good luck babe, U CAN DO IT!!! Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th August 2011, 9:56 pm

I'm unsure if you are offered aftercar insurance with your surgery over there in the US? Or if you have any insurance that may cover surgical complications?

To be honest babe, the asymmetry you have will come down to if you have a good surgeon? or a bad one? you really are at their mercy if you have no insurance as to whether or not the surgeon will fix the asymmetry or not.

At one year post-op any asymmetry you had really should have balanced out by now, so you need to prepare yourself for this appointment hun.

Make notes of your concerns, if you have pictures of your post-op progress, take them with you, especially the pics showing how the assymetry has progressed over your post-op healing. Be sure to stress how unhappy you are with the result and what this has done to you emotionally and that you would like the surgeon to operate and repair the breasts assymetry.

Do not take no for an answer hunni and if you're made an 'offer' be sure to give yourself time to be sure before agreeing to anything.

Hope the appointment goes well hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down