Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

32A, having 240cc overs, hoping to be a full 32C

+9
stokesy88
Jennieokee
rosygirl90
Lauren87
jangledania
smurfette1000
BlondeBarbie
charlie1pink
moonmar
13 posters

Go down

32A, having 240cc overs, hoping to be a full 32C Empty 32A, having 240cc overs, hoping to be a full 32C

Post by moonmar 13th February 2009, 1:24 am

...we shall see!!! What do you girls think, is it a reasonable guess? That's what my surgeon thinks I will be. Either way it's going to be a great improvement even if I am not going big! I don't think it wuld suit me...
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

32A, having 240cc overs, hoping to be a full 32C Empty Re: 32A, having 240cc overs, hoping to be a full 32C

Post by charlie1pink 13th February 2009, 11:25 am

Hi hun, i think your surgeon is right with the size, xx
charlie1pink
charlie1pink
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

32A, having 240cc overs, hoping to be a full 32C Empty Re: 32A, having 240cc overs, hoping to be a full 32C

Post by BlondeBarbie 13th February 2009, 12:56 pm

Me too i think you will get your C cup x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 13th February 2009, 2:22 pm

i should have mentioned they are high profile, does that make a difference with the size?
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 13th February 2009, 4:04 pm

High profile stick out a bit more but mod profiles are wider x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by smurfette1000 25th September 2011, 1:44 pm

Steer clear of high profile, just had mine done and am devastated. Not at all natural looking and ridiculous profile when you see yourself from the side. I am embarrassed going out. So upset.
smurfette1000
smurfette1000
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by jangledania 22nd October 2011, 9:21 pm

Hi Smurfette- hope you see this- i apparently havent posted enough messages to pm anyone yet...aaagh! i'm just so busy.

are you happier now? I'm booked in for 300 high profile overs on 6 dec, surgeon is judy evans, only does natural look and really trust her, but bit worried after reading your post! love to see pics if you would be happy with that, if not no worries, but hope you happier now...

xx
jangledania
jangledania
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 22nd October 2011, 9:34 pm

I had hp and yes at first they didn't look natural but just give them time and they will x
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 22nd October 2011, 10:16 pm

hiya i hav a small frame-size 8 on top,i was about a 32A ,iv had 280cc and that so far has given me a 32D (34C the back was too big and 32c cup too small for me ) , so i think you wil hav a c-they will look smaller in clothes than wen ur topless they will look big and you will be very happy =) xx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 22nd October 2011, 10:23 pm

i hav high profile and if u wna see my pics i will message you-they are looking very naturaly because the size suits me- the profile depends on the size of your frame x
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennieokee 2nd November 2011, 4:15 am

has anyone experienced any cap contracture with overs?? I am debating going for overs now after hearing about the movement being more natural and the better cleavage.. im just worried about the CC.... im a 34a at the moment and i do have 3cm to pinch
Jennieokee
Jennieokee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 2nd November 2011, 7:15 am

Hey girlies, I had high profile and love them! They looked a bit like pointy torpedoes for the first week but they're so soft now! And according to my friends they feel really natural! I think you'll def get a C cup moonmar, I went from a 32A to 32DD with 325cc. Trust your surgeon as they are the expert! Xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 2nd November 2011, 7:22 am

it depends if you want to look a c cup or measure a c cup i asked to look like a c cup but i measure a 32dd although they dont look big i did the rice test before hand in a c cup bra and had the same size implant put in as the rice test i think they probably look like a c cup now definetly not a dd x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 2nd November 2011, 8:16 am

I had 300cc HP cohesive gel unders and I'm 5 weeks postop now, they are already softening up and I have amazing cleavage in bra's and not too bad without. My boobs never looked like torpedos and I had a very nice shape from the start. You can have a look at my pics.

My photo diary is in my signature and the password: theboobs
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 2nd November 2011, 10:32 am

hey stircrazy are you feeling a little happier with yours now x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 2nd November 2011, 10:35 am

I'm starting too. I just think my eyes are playing tricks with me. I actually took a few pics and they look big in them, I asked my husband if it looks that big to him as they do in the pictures, and he said yes. Might be lying as he's to scared to say they don't, he knows how I feel.lol. Anyway, I told him, they don't look this big in the mirror and to my own eyes, and he said that I should trust what I see in the picture. Oh well, almost 6 weeks, so will see what happens.lol

How about you shirtripper.

Sorry for hi-jacking the post.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 2nd November 2011, 10:41 am

yeah ive accepted the gap although i can move the breast tissue together now just not the implant thats stays in the same place its very strange they have really dropped and softened up this last week im slowly starting to like them more each day, im the same with the size thing i dont think mine look very big then i look at my before pics and it makes me feel better x glad you are starting to enjoy yours too x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kat1 2nd November 2011, 1:37 pm

hi hun i had 260cc hp unders and they look and feel fine ,really happy with the outcome look very natural x
kat1
kat1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd November 2011, 2:14 pm

Not sure why this 2009 post has been brought back up. Please ask questions or make statements in a new thread if it has nothing to do with the original post
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jangledania 2nd November 2011, 2:23 pm

it comes up when people search for the key words. as not so many of us are going for/ had 350cc or less there arent many topics so the old ones come up :)

does it matter as long as it's still relevant and people are able to discuss their concerns, seems that sometimes when you place a new topic don't seem to get so much response, not sure why.

x
jangledania
jangledania
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down