Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift scars - how visible are they?

3 posters

Go down

Uplift scars - how visible are they?  Empty Uplift scars - how visible are they?

Post by KatyH 7th February 2015, 5:34 pm

Hi guys, panicking again over impending uplift. Just wondering, for those of you who have had the uplift surgery, how far the scars go. Obviously I know they will be around my nipples and down in a line, but does the horizontal scar run far enough to the centre or side that you'd see it in a plunge or backless dress? Part of me wanting the op is so I can wear some of my old pre-baby clothes again, so it's quite a big deal to me. 
Also, are the scars lumpy or smooth? Do they always fade and how long does it take? seeing stars Thank you.... Xx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Uplift scars - how visible are they?  Empty Re: Uplift scars - how visible are they?

Post by drinkeroftea 7th February 2015, 6:47 pm

Hi katy, 

I'm Having an uplift on Tuesday, so can't say from personal experience. However i found a wonderful blog by a member on here who had an uplift, with lots of pHotos. 

I must admit, i did get a wee bit frightened when i saw her photos, but it is best to be forewarned i think, and know what to expect. She has also posted a pic of her scars a year later, and they are fabulous.

Grab a brew and some biscuits and have a read. I hope you find it informative.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Xxx
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Uplift scars - how visible are they?  Empty Re: Uplift scars - how visible are they?

Post by KatyH 8th February 2015, 10:20 am

Did you have a choice to have uplift and implants together? She wants to give me implants but I panicked and booked only an uplift, I have another meeting with the surgeon next Saturday. She wanted to do both in one operation. But two would be much better as then you get to see what it looks like with just an uplift before you commit to implants. Xx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 8th February 2015, 6:09 pm

Hi Katy,  

I am the other way round! I wanted a lift and implants in one op. But Mr H advised  against  it, and said I would  have a high  revision rare if I had thend combined  op. So I'm  having  it done in two stages.  He said I might be happy enough  with  just a lift, but I really love that upper pole fullness  look, which  I won't  get  with just the  lift. I thought  if I am spending  X amount,  then  I want to be over the moon happy,  so in for a penny,  in for a pound!  

Did she say why she had advised  implants  for you as well? 

X
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 8th February 2015, 7:29 pm

Well I have always worn a 32DD and really,  when I've tried to fit in a D I spill over the top but the surgeon said that I really wasn't a DD, it was all skin. Although that was the size I wore pre babies too. She said that if I wanted to be the same size I would need implants.  Only 140cc though.  Kind of like a slice of cylinder,  without the dome shape of normal implants.  Is that what you're having?  I kind of don't want the implants because of having to have them redone in the future and possible complications, but I love the upper pole fullness look too.  I worry I won't be happy with uplift alone. Still, tbh they couldn't be much worse! At least you'll get a chance to see. Let me know how they turn out after the uplift,  you might help me make up my mind!  Xx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 8th February 2015, 8:05 pm

Ah you are similar to me, as I am already quite big boobed, currently a 36F, but hanging down to my waist and the upper pole is just skin, no tissue there.

I haven't really spoken to Mr H about implants type, size, projection etc as he really did not want me to have implants with the lift, so I will have to see him again about that. But I can imagine I would need a similar size to you, just to get that bit of oomph for the upper poleness.

Sure, you could have yours done separately couldn't you? 

I will do, I just cant wait till the end of May and I will be lifted and implanted!
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 8th February 2015, 8:48 pm

I don't think so,  she just said that she would do it in one operation and I didn't want to argue!  I will ask on Saturday though.  Although it is two sets of time off work and recovery periods. Mine too are totally droopy.  Hate them so much. I found this website called 007Bwith a 'normal boobs' gallery' , all about celebrating our wonderful bodies that had fed our babies, which I totally get, and I wss feeling all positive and that I would cancel the surgery and just accept them. But I went to take a picture of mine to add to the gallery and was horrified by actually how deformed they are. If anything,  it made my mind up to do it. I'm sure we'll both be happy with the results in the end! X
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 9th February 2015, 6:14 am

That's good that you are going  back for another  chat with her. I'm  sure you will have so many  questions  now! 

Awe,   I know  how you feel. You are doing this for you, and if it helps your confidence  then  feck it! If we don't  like something,  we can  change it  x
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 13th February 2015, 10:05 pm

I swear I'm not stalking you KatyH - but obviously as we are both having lifts, I think we start/find similar threads!

Have just had a look through that 007b normal breasts gallery... food for thought.
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 14th February 2015, 6:01 am

Ha ha! Stalk away! I know what you mean,  sometimes I think I ought to stop replying to things or people will get fed up of me!  Butbthen I really like when I get a reply notification so I'm hoping everyone else feels the same!  All us girlies having the same op at similar times need to be able to chat it through together.  You guys have been brilliant help in my decision making process.  Even though I haven't made my decision yet! Xx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 14th February 2015, 6:04 am

You're up early.

Have been thinking about the normal boob gallery. A lot. There are certainly some interesting pictures/comments which have made me think twice about what I am contemplating. But then my consult went so well yesterday that I swing back to thinking "why not just spend some cash on making yourself happy on the one thing that you're unhappy about".

Argh, it's hard, isn't it?
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 14th February 2015, 9:57 pm

Do you know what, I can't remember if I said this already or not, but that normal boobs gallery had me completely changing my mind about going ahead with the surgery right up until I took a photo of mine. Then I realised mine were among the worst in that gallery. But if yours look like that pic you linked to then I think they look great, I don't think I'd be considering it if mine looked like that! Xx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 14th February 2015, 9:59 pm

Hmmm - interesting how we all think our boobs look the worst.

When I bend over, they actually go concave. Which makes having sex on top a complete no no!
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 14th February 2015, 10:06 pm

Bless you! I just never have sex with the lights on! X
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down