Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie-down about uplift scars only 23 reassurance

5 posters

Go down

Newbie-down about uplift scars only 23 reassurance Empty Newbie-down about uplift scars only 23 reassurance

Post by cgibbs20 12th July 2013, 7:10 pm

hi everyone! this is my very first post so excuse me not understanding the forum too well yet! I was recommended it from a lady on [link removed].com :)

I am a 23 year old mum of two.. I had revision surgery due to bad scarring and the implants dropping in December 2012 with 400cc under the muscle implants to go from a 32B to a (much smaller than I wanted!) 32D. They still look the same in clothes unless I really push them up, and obviously without clothes I now have the issue of scars... 

Im feeling SO SO down about the scars! 7 months on, they are in my opinion really obvious - I was expecting the scars to be fine and white, otherwise I would definitely not have had the lift and pushed for implants alone or just not bothered! I have been using Dermatix silicone gel, Dermatix scar sheets, massaging them daily. I have had IPL treatments and have just had my first session of NLite Pulsed Dye Laser today (apparently very effective in reducing redness around the incvision - anyone have any experience of this????). I feel like im throwing money at these scars that I wish I just didn't have :(

I think it would really help me to see pictures of other uplift scars, perhaps over time? if anyone is willing to share?to help me see how the scars may develop. I am more than happy to put pictures of my breasts/ scars for opinions, id gladly appreciate them!

I don't think the scars are keloid, the area around the scar is very red, but when I massage the scar it does turn white - is this an indication that in time it might just go white?!

please please help girls! am feeling rubbish! and to top it off they are no where near the size I wanted so in future I will hopefully be going bigger (if and when the scars ever settle.....)

sorry to ramble!! any advice/ pictures/ opinions gladly appreciated :) xxxx
cgibbs20
cgibbs20
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Newbie-down about uplift scars only 23 reassurance Empty Re: Newbie-down about uplift scars only 23 reassurance

Post by COOKIE 12th July 2013, 8:12 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies cgibbs wavey 

Having just gone through scar revision for the same reason I can truely empathise with how you're feeling hun Hug 

I was requested to wait a year before any revision was considered and used all the silicone scar treatments just as you are but sadly nothing worked for me. I didnt use the IPL treatment though or the new treatment you started today so really hoping that works for you fingers crossed 

I ended up having the scar treatment cut away and new scars created.

I feel like the unluckiest woman ever when it comes to breast surgery but I sadly had an allergic reaction to the suctures used and my healing hasn't been great. But in saying that. The scars do look so much better than before so there is a positive from having scar revision surgery if this is your last resort.

I'm sure however that you're already away that if the scars are keloid, chances are they will keloid again hun, so this is something to consider to be aware of.

Big hugs for you babe. I hated my scars which were over an inch thick and deep red, so I know how you're feeing. Hug 

In regard to pics here lovely, we have a picture status which you will see under everyone's pictures on their profile. It tells you who are happy to have pictures requested from them on the forum. For Newbies you're going to be looking for a status that reads : Anyone can request to see my pics.

All others are only willing to take requests from those with an active status or above hun.

You can read more about picture statuses [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Give You xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Newbie-down about uplift scars only 23 reassurance Empty Re: Newbie-down about uplift scars only 23 reassurance

Post by eddy787 12th July 2013, 10:11 pm

Hi gibbs,

Really sorry to hear about your surgery scar experience, I'm only 3 days post op myself so don't have much experience on this as yet but I've been told due to my skin type I could end up with darker scars. I've been suggested to use lightening/bleaching crème if this is the case, would this help in your case? I also just wanted to say welcome to the site and I'm sure you'll find lots of help from the girls here. It's a great forum and I'm sure other girls will be along soon with suggestions or similar experiences. Good luck for your healing hun. xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th July 2013, 7:14 pm

My scars are awful too hun x however after 3 surgeries already, I just can't face anymore :( x

You will have to wait for a year before you can have scar revision xx

:Welcomes:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by cgibbs20 23rd July 2013, 7:42 pm

thanks cookie, you seem to reply to lots on here and give great advice! sorry you've had a bad time too!

just so sad that I had to have a lift seems really unfair especially being so young! im booked to see Mr Sforza on 5th August and I think hes going to revise the left breasts vertical scar, where the big circular scar is.. the right breast seems a lot better following the first NLite treatment so i'll keep you updated on progress.

if I found out how to put some pics on would you mind taking a look at them for me? you seem very knowledgable! id like to know if they're normal-ish for a lift..?

alsoooo if I was to go bigger would it stretch the scars? not happy with the size either!! bloody boobs!!xxxx
cgibbs20
cgibbs20
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cgibbs20 23rd July 2013, 7:44 pm

hi eddy! :) thank you for replying sorry its taken me a while iv been so busy this week! ah the bleaching cream, I wa researching that - I really wanted to try it, do you have a name of any particular product? I don't want to just buy any old one and end up making it worse!
hope youre healing well xxx
cgibbs20
cgibbs20
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cgibbs20 23rd July 2013, 7:46 pm

hi kay, oh no sorry to hear that :(
its awful isn't it, makes you wonder why we bother.. hopefully if its not too long after your surgery you might find your scars improving? :( fingers crossed for you, it really does affect your self confidence doesn't it, especially seeing all these perfect un scarred boobs :( xxx
cgibbs20
cgibbs20
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 24th July 2013, 7:33 am

I'm 22 year old mum of 2 as had uplift and implants 4 weeks ago and honestly the scars get better after a year or so you won't notice them my mum is 6 years on and says she doesn't even see them x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th July 2013, 1:49 pm

cgibbs20 wrote:thanks cookie, you seem to reply to lots on here and give great advice! sorry you've had a bad time too!

just so sad that I had to have a lift seems really unfair especially being so young! im booked to see Mr Sforza on 5th August and I think hes going to revise the left breasts vertical scar, where the big circular scar is.. the right breast seems a lot better following the first NLite treatment so i'll keep you updated on progress.

if I found out how to put some pics on would you mind taking a look at them for me? you seem very knowledgable! id like to know if they're normal-ish for a lift..?

alsoooo if I was to go bigger would it stretch the scars? not happy with the size either!! bloody boobs!!xxxx

Aww thank you babe Give You 

Feel free to email the pics to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'm not a surgeon babe, nor do I have any medical training but I'll happily take a look for you if you'd like me to. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down