Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Kenneth Graham for an uplift???

4 posters

Go down

Mr Kenneth Graham for an uplift??? Empty Mr Kenneth Graham for an uplift???

Post by Toryplum 2nd February 2015, 4:03 pm

Hi there, this is my first post and I was hoping that there may be a lady out there who can put my mind at rest! I am planning on having a breast uplift (without implants) and some abdominal liposuction. I have been recommended Mr Graham but I'm still unsure!!! I've met with Mr D Mcgeorge and he confused me further. I'm unsure of who to go with from the North West area and I've already spend nearly £400 on two consultations!! PLEASE HELP x
Toryplum
Toryplum
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Mr Kenneth Graham for an uplift??? Empty Re: Mr Kenneth Graham for an uplift???

Post by mrsball 2nd February 2015, 6:23 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum Tory, where did you have your consult with mr graham? What was advised at each consulation? 
Where there difference of opinions or confusion as which one you favoured?! 

I know our admin cookie is going with mr mcgeorge and can't speak highly enough of him.

It's who you feel most comfortable with and who you feel will give you the best result and aftercare. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 2nd February 2015, 7:02 pm

I have a number of friends who have used mr mcgeorge, including one who had a tummy tuck and uplift without implants. They are all very happy and in the 2 instances where any of them have had to use the aftercare it has been faultless
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Toryplum 2nd February 2015, 11:04 pm

Hi ladies, thank you so much for your advice. I had a consultation with mt Mc George today and whilst I found him very professional he did seem very rushed. What concerned me the most was the volume of patients he sees and the perception from a couple of nurse who have worked with him. I'm sure he is a wonderful surgeon, I guess a couple of negative comments have just unnerved me. I have a consultation with Mr K Graham tomorrow at the spire liverpool after being recommended by a friend who has had uplife, impant and
Lipo but also a friend who is having reconstructive surgery with him after a poor uplift. But his credentials don't match up to Mr Mcgeorge. This is proving to be a harder decision than whether to have the surgery or not. I can't seem to find much info on Mr Graham or any reviews yet he has been practising for years. Is that a bad sign? Sorry for so many words, just getting really nervous x x x
Toryplum
Toryplum
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 3rd February 2015, 7:18 pm

I don't think it's a bad thing, just think the majority of girls go with the big clinics so that is who gets most if the reviews. I think gut instinct about who is right for you and what recommended solution seems right means a lot. If in doubt go and have another consult, I'm sure you can have more than one for the £150 you pay, I had 2 with mine before I decided to proceed with him.
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Toryplum 3rd February 2015, 8:05 pm

Thank you Emma71 sometime you just need someone to put things into perspective. Really appreciate your thoughts. I meet with mr Graham today and he was fantastic. Lots of measurements, photos from different angles, sitting, standing etc. he went through every aspect, the good the bad and the ugly. He gave me a lot more realistic expectations regarding the long term results from and uplift without and implant and I felt very confident. As lovely as Mr Mc George was, he didn't measure a thing, really discuss the negatives or spend much time with me. He spoke that fast i felt like it was a script and he was trying to hurry me up as he was already running 1hrs late. Probably just a bad day that resulted in a less than perfect consultation. Thank you again. I've booked my second consultation with mr Graham and I have a date for surgery. EXCITING TIMES! Yippee x x x x
Toryplum
Toryplum
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 3rd February 2015, 8:22 pm

Glad you have a surgery date Tory, please feel free to pop it in the calendar entries section of the forum. With date/surgeon any other details x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Toryplum 3rd February 2015, 8:24 pm

Mrsball, thank you. I will look for calandra now x all feels very real now x
Toryplum
Toryplum
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 3rd February 2015, 8:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tory. 

Yes very exciting times!  Stars 
X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Toryplum 3rd February 2015, 8:46 pm

Thank you, I think I've done it!!!! X
Toryplum
Toryplum
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 3rd February 2015, 9:11 pm

Yep, all added in for you Hun. :ok: 
Easter boobies! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Toryplum 3rd February 2015, 9:37 pm

He he! Best present the bunny could bring me x thanks for your help x
Toryplum
Toryplum
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 3rd February 2015, 10:24 pm

Great! I'm sure mr mcgeorge is just so super experienced he can tell by looking, but as everyone has said, it's who you click with that clinches the deal in the end. I am having a revision and know all too well now more than ever how important a good relationship with your surgeon is when that happens! Not saying it will, don't panic, but like when you are pregnant you only think about the birth, not so much the reality of a baby after. Your surgery is only the start of your boobie journey, there is a whole lot more to come in the form of healing etc after that day.
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Toryplum 3rd February 2015, 10:34 pm

Thanks Emma, it's great having support of ladies who have been there. I hope your surgery goes well for you and I will continue to post x thanks a million for your time x
Toryplum
Toryplum
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd February 2015, 11:38 pm

No  one surgein is going to be right for everyone and I'm so sorry you had such a poor consultation with MrMcGeorge. That's not at all.

If I were you I'd call spire and explain the poor quality of consultation you had with Mr McG and that although you like the clinic because of its reputation you're not prepared to pay for another consultation when you felt so let down by the forst and would like to see another. 

I don't doubt they will waiver the fee for you babe. 

I'll give MR McG a telling off when I see him. Lol. He's an excellent surgeon but if his popularity is letting him down in giving a rushed consultation then I feel he should know. 

I might tell him 'after' he's done my boobs though haha. 

Hope the second consultation goes well babe - it's good to see more than one surgeon anyway, if only to have a surgery plan to compare. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Toryplum 6th February 2015, 12:31 pm

Hi Cooke sorry for the delaybivebeen away. Thank you for your advice. To be fair to Mr McG his consultation was probably adequate, just not what I was hoping for. I've only read good things about his work as well. Wishing you lots of luck for your surgery and I look forward to reading about it afterwards. Xxxx
Toryplum
Toryplum
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down