Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PCC not exactly the most helpful

4 posters

Go down

PCC not exactly the most helpful Empty PCC not exactly the most helpful

Post by EmzH 29th January 2015, 1:02 pm

Went for a consultation last week and the PCC - although completely lovely - didn't exactly fill me with the most confidence in their service whatsoever!

Being told that it doesn't really matter which surgeon you have as they're "much of a muchness" and then being assured that an implant size that looked huge & nothing like what I'd actually said I wanted as an outcome has put me right off the company :-/

Went to a different place for a consultation today and felt much more at ease - meeting a surgeon of theirs (Mr Mounir) in a few weeks.

Has anyone else experienced this side of things with a company or PCC before, wasn't the best first few experiences of the consultation process x
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

PCC not exactly the most helpful Empty Re: PCC not exactly the most helpful

Post by Charlii 29th January 2015, 1:14 pm

I think I told you before my thoughts on a certain transform consultation I had! If they're telling you it doesn't matter which surgeon, steer WELL clear. It's all about the surgeon. They were just trying to get a sale out of you. Until you see an actual surgeon, take anything with a pinch of salt.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 29th January 2015, 1:30 pm

This was also Transform. She was lovely but the "much of a muchness" comment made me want to leg it! Saw a surgeon with them on Monday who suggested 2 implant sizes which when I tried them on, to me, looked far too big. It was almost like he'd just suggested the biggest sizes he could fit & not for the actual look that I wanted. Hoping the next one fills me with some confidence x
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 29th January 2015, 1:31 pm

Try looking for a consultation with a surgeon in the first instance. nothing against Pcc but to me it's just a load of mucking around when you will see a surgeon in the end anyway xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 29th January 2015, 1:34 pm

I don't have a massive problem seeing one as long as they're either helpful, or just give you the info you need prior to seeing a surgeon.

Any that are trying to push a particular surgeon - without justification- or trying to give a medical perspective are a liability as far as I'm concerned xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 29th January 2015, 1:41 pm

Yes I agree with you but what I don't get is , that why don't the surgeon tell you what you need to know. I would rather hear everything strait from a surgeon. Have you tried going to see a BAAPS surgeon? Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 29th January 2015, 1:50 pm

Know what you mean. Guess it stops them having to use their time to discuss the financial & aftercare side. They just end up dealing purely with the surgery side. Tried to sort out a consultation through MyBreast but other than pulling a sicky from work there's no way I could get for one in my area x
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 29th January 2015, 1:59 pm

Although my surgeon never discussed prices, the secretary did that. So I guess it's the same thing xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 29th January 2015, 2:02 pm

Sounds like you know what you're doing and not putting up with their bs! There will always be a 3rd party involved, whether that's the pcc or the secretary. Surgeons are far too important to handle anything so trivial as their own diary!!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 29th January 2015, 2:07 pm

Work in healthcare so very wary of people trying to give advice on something that isn't their expertise & potentially the surgeon not listening to what the person wants.

I'd much rather get potential boob greed - which would fade pretty quickly with the type of exercise/training I do - very big boobs are not ideal! - than feel like they were even a bit too big xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 29th January 2015, 2:11 pm

It has to be right for you. That's what it's all about. Getting a result your happy with xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2015, 3:02 pm

PCCs should all be sacked as far as I'm concerned. Their only aim is get your money from you. They'll be your best friend pre-op pulling everything out of the hat to help themselves get that sale. They have no medical experience, they are trained saleswomen there to have you feeling on top of the world ready to hand over your money and signing on the dotted line. 

I couldn't even begin to tell you how many women we have here that are unable to contact the best friend they made pre - op because they're worried, concerned or want to see their surgeon and the only way to gain access to their surgeon is through the PCC - the PCC is then is far too busy making new best friends from potential patients, so if they find the time to call you back, they might. But if they can't find the time - you don't matter any more.  

Also...if your PCC is that unhelpful pre-op can you imagine how she'll be post-op! 

I see you're seeing Mr Mounir - ive seen him myself and he actually made me feel sick and dirty, wanting to just get home and shower after him touching me. 

He was assigned to me when I had a complication after yet another surgeon from Transform had left the company. 

I entered the room, he had me stand right before him whilst he was seated - this is by no means anything like any other consultation I'd ever had. So there I am doing as I'm bid, trusting the surgeon when all he did was grab my breasts whilst I was fully clothed, squeezing them and feeling around them. Then just said - "OK. Sit down" then went into detail about the surgery plan he had for me. I don't think I head a word. I was just sat there crying. 

I walked out of that room feeling disgusted in him as a surgeon, in the clinic and in myself for allowing him to do that to me. 

I didn't say anything to my husband because I didn't want him to know how it had made me feel. He was already drained with worry when we found out I had a ruptured implant. But he said to me he'd never felt so uncomfortable sat there in his life. He comes to all of my consultations as well. It was then that I told him how I felt and I told the PCC I did did not want that man near me. If his idea of an examination for my surgery was how it was just conducted I don't know how he could have possibly known anything at all. 

Transform actually refused me the choice of surgeon for my revision. Regardless of my complaint or how I'd told them he'd made me feel they were still sticking by their guns. 

The only way I got to see a second surgeon was through a loophole my hubby found. Mr Mounir hadn't even seen my MRI results as Transform were still waiting for them to come through. So because he was planning surgery without even looking at my scan I was thankfully able to see another. But boy did we have to fight for that. You can read all about it if you'd like in my diary. It's in the diaries section called 'cookies journey' if you just type cookies in the search bar it does come up in the search. 

I'm only passing on this information because I believe everyone should know the good reviews as well as the bad. I give Mr Mounir a bad review. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 29th January 2015, 4:41 pm

Hi Cookie.

I read something in a post earlier today that you hadn't had the best experience with him :( it's my first consultation through MYA so if I get a bad vibe whatsoever I'll be asking to meet with a different surgeon.

Have also read good reports & like you say it's whoever suits you, but I definitely appreciate getting feeback from both sides xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 29th January 2015, 4:41 pm

*feedback even!!xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict