Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone willing to share anatomical pics please?

+8
Newstart2015
bgorringe
loui1981
Jen23
Emma71
Boobies2be
kezjb
COOKIE
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anyone willing to share anatomical pics please? Empty Anyone willing to share anatomical pics please?

Post by COOKIE 21st November 2014, 10:22 pm

As it says on the tin! 

I never thought I'd have to have anatomicals, so have never seen ny pics of them healing. But my surgeon doesn't think it wise to use rounds again and thinks I'd benefit from anatomicals due to the lack of Breast tissue. So I'd be really grateful to anyone who would be so kind. Give You
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Anyone willing to share anatomical pics please? Empty Re: Anyone willing to share anatomical pics please?

Post by kezjb 22nd November 2014, 10:42 am

I'd be happy to, I haven't got pic trail but if you message me on fb I will send some, will pm you now
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Anyone willing to share anatomical pics please? Empty Re: Anyone willing to share anatomical pics please?

Post by COOKIE 22nd November 2014, 11:52 am

Kez, thank you sooooooo much. I could only wish to have boobs as nice as yours, but I'm hoping my surgeon can at least get close to how yours look. They're amazing. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 22nd November 2014, 9:11 pm

I know of someone with anatomicals, but before I knew what she had, she was my boob inspiration.  Such a lovely shape!  x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd November 2014, 10:10 pm

They do have a good shape  :ok: 

Rounds too have a fab shape and look very natural too, but because my skin is so tight I do still have a little rounded appearance to the top of my Breast. They do look really good, but I'm after that upper pole fullness to be gone. I don't want that all now I just want a natural Breast befitting of my age. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 22nd November 2014, 10:24 pm

Ah no I'm sorry I didn't have him though have tonnes of friends that have. I went with spire in manchester. Won't say who becausex as a newbie can be seen as advertising. Tbh mcgeorge was pushing £8000 for ba and uplift and that was too much but he is brilliant. I saw 7 surgeons and only him and my surgeon recommended a lift, the rest said just go really big and that would stretch out the tubular, I'm glad I had dougies advice as it helped me know for sure what was best.

I understand the not asking for photos myself, I am going to escape from my boys tomorrow for 10 mins to do a picture trail so you can get a view of anatomical overs though as I said they were tuberous so rightie particularly is a bit funny. But I'm more than glad to share as a thank you for all the silent support you have all provided over the last few months xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd November 2014, 10:28 pm

You're so sweet - thank you! kiss

Yes, he is very expensive. I'm paying £5250 for just a regular BA, but I suppose when you have the reputation he has he can command those sort of costs. 

I look forward to seeing your pics Emma. I'm having overs too. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 22nd November 2014, 11:14 pm

I don't think thats too bad :) mine was 4820. I think a lot of the big companies can offer it a it cheaper as they do so many, plus late booking discounts and stuff if u take a cancellation at short notice x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 23rd November 2014, 9:11 am

Hi please can I also see like cookie I'm having a revision from rounds to anatomical to fill out the lower pole as im sagging there
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 23rd November 2014, 9:13 am

Hi cookie, your more than welcome to look at mine, although they're round base anatomicals, polyeurathane,
So I think they give a different look to regular anatomicals? Not sure? Plus I had an uplift, so might not be the pics your looking for? I don't have a pic trail either but if you message me your email I can send you some pics xxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd November 2014, 11:19 am

Yes, you have the conicals bgorringe. 

If you're happy to share though I'd be grateful to take a look. Thank you so much. You can email me on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anyone willing to share anatomical pics please? Empty be happy to share mine

Post by Newstart2015 24th November 2014, 12:03 am

Hi Cookie,

I would be willing to share mine, but my op is not until the end of December? Would that be helpful to you? 

I would also be so so grateful for any feedback or photos on size and projection of anatomicals, am going to post a post of my own, as am currently totally unsure about what to go for myself and have until the end of the month (5/6 days) to decide!  shrug  

I also found a Dr in America that does a lot of anatomicals, Dr Teitelbaum and he has a gallery of anatomical before and afters with sizes and projections, on the implant info site, which is the only gallery I have found so far, but they are all moderate and on the smaller side so not sure if this would be helpful to you. 

But I think he is one of the best in the States for anatomicals, he did the breasts of the lady on the Natrelle 410 catalogue I think! ;)
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th November 2014, 12:06 pm

I would be very grateful littleislandgirl girl. My op isn't until the end of February so I'd love to follow your progress. Thank you very much. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 24th November 2014, 6:25 pm

I dont mind sharing also :) Im 4.5 weeks po x
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th November 2014, 6:28 pm

I'd rally appreciate it Sam if you don't mind. 

Do you have a picture trail account? Or you could email me at the addy in my profile. Xx

Thank you so much. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 24th November 2014, 6:30 pm

picturetrail hun 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

will pm you password xx
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th November 2014, 6:31 pm

Cheers Sam. I really appreciate it. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 24th November 2014, 6:36 pm

you're welcome, any time xx
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th November 2014, 7:19 pm

They're absolute perfection Sam. Thank you for sharing. Give You  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 24th November 2014, 7:48 pm

I paid 5400 for mine . Seems to be more that way now . Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 24th November 2014, 8:18 pm

you are welcome lovely, any time  :ok: xx
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 24th November 2014, 9:19 pm

Hi would it be ok if I had a look as well? Need to decide on size and projection of mine by the end of the week and apart from Dr Teitelbaum's gallery don't really have anything to judge it with.. Didn't have before and after anatomicals to judge it against so feel like I am making a blind decision!
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 24th November 2014, 10:51 pm

I pay 3995 for my original surgery. To upgrade to anatomical with my revision I paid an extra 1150. So that would make is 5145 in total
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 25th November 2014, 1:48 pm

did you want to see my pics littleislandgirl? x

Total cost of my surgery was £4150 x
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 25th November 2014, 8:07 pm

Hi Samlr87, that would be amazing and so kind!! Sorry I haven't replied earlier - any help would be gratefully received!! x x
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next