Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi ladies

+2
Franbo
Galeforce1
6 posters

Go down

Hi ladies Empty Hi ladies

Post by Galeforce1 8th November 2014, 10:09 pm

It's been so long since I have been on and now feel guilty as really need your girlies advice again. As some of you know I had my BA at the end of March and I have had some issues for a while now... I sleep sort of diagonally on my front but with most of my weight on one boob or the other if that makes sense?! Anyway if I do it a lot my boobs get really sore/irritating/itchy I try to sleep just on my side but find I sneak back when I'm asleep. I am going to call the clinic on Monday but wondering if anyone could help shed some light on it, it's really starting to get me down. Think I have put off calling the clinic a bit cause been not wanting to know the answer. They are driving me nuts now though!
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Hi ladies Empty Re: Hi ladies

Post by Franbo 8th November 2014, 10:22 pm

I have no idea lovely so really hoping someone can give you some advice.  Just didn't want to read and not reply. I sleep all over the place and just waiting for some sign to say I shouldn't be!!xx
Franbo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 9th November 2014, 6:51 am

Welcome back& don't fell guilty that's what were here for.
Not sure what this could be, maybe the way you are lying ,implants perhaps pressing on a nerve or something causing the sensations you are getting.
Hopefully the clinic will have  clear answers for you, good luck, let us know how you get on.       Hug  XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by MI55NP 9th November 2014, 10:17 am

I'm the same now, start on my back but slip down or fall to the left side more, I have 2 v pillows and 3 normal ones....nightmare. But I'm only 2 wks post op TODAY
MI55NP
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 9th November 2014, 3:28 pm

I'm sleeping in my sun lounger so I can't turn on my side xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 9th November 2014, 9:18 pm

Thank you and will keep you updated mirren:-) I know similar sensations are very normal early post op but for them to settle then restart this far post op and feelings are different and quite intense at night, I'm just yet to speak to a lady that has had similar :-/ hopefully nothing to bad but it's not at all pleasant can't put up with it for much longer x
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th November 2014, 8:31 pm

Are you in a bra or topless? Have you changed your washing powder, got new sheets? The itchy irritatedness could be something as simple as your boobs don't like your bedsheets! If you are topless, try wearing a cotton bralet or something for a week and see if it subsides?
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down