Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Douglas McGeorge and Polyeurothane implants?

4 posters

Go down

Mr Douglas McGeorge and Polyeurothane implants? Empty Mr Douglas McGeorge and Polyeurothane implants?

Post by COOKIE 15th October 2014, 4:53 pm

Has anybody recently seen Mr McGeorge for a consultation?

I've spoken to Mr McGeorges secretary and arranged for a consultation with him on the 19th of  next month. panic

Now... I'm a bit confuddled. I spoke with his secretary about all that I've been through and what brought me to him. We'd already communicated a week or so ago about the dilemma I discussed here - whether to have implants out via NHS or him. The response from Mr McG was to do it all through him. He said the less scarring the better for him and it's at no additional cost from him to do all the surgery at the same time. So that's what I'm going to do when I'm able to have the surgery. 

The confusion lies with Polyeurothane implants. When I spoke with his secretary she was adamant that he doesn't use the polyeurothane. He will only use Allergan or Nagors premium implants. 

Now... "IF" it's found I do need implants to get the look I want I'd be happy with either of those. Both are of premium quality so that's fine by me even though I'd prefer the polyeurothane. 

Now...I know for sure there are plenty of buddies here who have used MrMcGeorge and have polyeurothane implants. So I'm thinking what's the deal with his secretary? I told her I was confident he had used them to which she responded with a flat no, he has never used them. shrug

Can't wait to see him as this has been a long time coming yipee . As I have a silicone bleed I'm not happy leaving the implants I have in, so as soon as I get the OK for surgery I want it done. Hopefully no implants will be needed at all. But I would be very excited either way. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Mr Douglas McGeorge and Polyeurothane implants? Empty Re: Mr Douglas McGeorge and Polyeurothane implants?

Post by mirren001 15th October 2014, 8:52 pm

Strange his secretary denying that he's used polyurethane implants when ladies on her have them done by him! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Mr Douglas McGeorge and Polyeurothane implants? Empty Re: Mr Douglas McGeorge and Polyeurothane implants?

Post by COOKIE 16th October 2014, 12:34 pm

Very strange. It wasn't just an 'I don't think he does use them either' it was a very certain "no, he has never and does not use them at all" seeing stars
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 16th October 2014, 8:16 pm

Ha, good ol' secretaries!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella88 21st October 2014, 10:58 am

Meeee! Had surgery with him in July. Poyeurethane is the same as furry brazillian, right? I saw Mrs Kat, who does use the furries, so asked him specifically whether he used them too and he said no, only Nagor or Allergan x
Ella88
Ella88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st November 2014, 9:39 pm

Ella88 wrote:Meeee! Had surgery with him in July. Poyeurethane is the same as furry brazillian, right? I saw Mrs Kat, who does use the furries, so asked him specifically whether he used them too and he said no, only Nagor or Allergan x
Thanks Ella. This is exactly what he said to me. So strange that some of the ladies here who had surgery with him too DO have the Polyeurothane  shrug  Maybe he has a split personality hey  Hysterical  Xx

How are things with your boobs Ella? Are you happy? Are they healing well? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down