Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nipple lift using internal glandulopexy stitching

4 posters

Go down

Nipple lift using internal glandulopexy stitching Empty Nipple lift using internal glandulopexy stitching

Post by lairyfairie 13th October 2014, 9:56 pm

I am booked in with Mr Hassan for a BA with internal glandulopexy to correct mild ptosis. It is basically where your nipple is raised by using internal stitches from nipple to gland. I have been searching for people's experiences of this procedure but cannot find much about it from anyone else but surgeon practice/ scholarly reviews which are just far too full of jargon for me to decipher. Has anyone had this procedure or even heard anything about it? Thanks x
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 340

Back to top Go down

Nipple lift using internal glandulopexy stitching Empty Re: Nipple lift using internal glandulopexy stitching

Post by mirren001 14th October 2014, 6:25 am

Hi,
I haven't heard of this & like you didn't find much when I googled it.
Sounds interesting though and would imagine for people like yourself with mild ptosis the benefit of having no additional scarring can only be a good thing.
If you are concerned I would contact Mr Hassan for more information & ask to see some before & after pics where he has used this procedure in the past.
Let us know how you get on. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Nipple lift using internal glandulopexy stitching Empty Re: Nipple lift using internal glandulopexy stitching

Post by lairyfairie 14th October 2014, 3:09 pm

That's a good idea thanks I will ask Mr Hassan for some pics as I am a little worried now x
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 15th October 2014, 5:37 am

He won't mind you asking as will want you to be 100% confident with your choices prior to op.
The procedure to me sounds like it could be similar to many other used in different cosmetic procedures eg mini face lift, where the cheek muscle is lifted & stitched back into it's higher original position?
Hopefully he will be able to offer you reassurance with more info/ pics. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th October 2014, 5:32 pm

Once you've paid your consultation fee to Mr Hassan (about £100-£150) this entitles you to as many consultations with him you might need. So make the most of what you paid for Lairyfairie and go back as many times as needed to help you better understand the procedure scheduled for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 7th February 2015, 12:10 pm

Hi Iairyfairy - do you have an update on how your op with Mr Hassan went? I am also researching internal stitching for mastopexy and was wondering how your breasts have turned out following the procedure...
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 11th February 2015, 10:58 am

Sorry about late reply...The internal stitching worked really well. They are both even and raised about 1cm so just about stops me having a nipple uplift. I had a weird shape at the top of my boobs for a few weeks but has gone now. I am in 5th week and have completely  stopped looking at them as I am getting myself in a mess scrutinising them. Wi update you again after my appt with Mr Hassan in 6 weeks x
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 11th February 2015, 12:00 pm

Thanks for the update.

Do you have a link you could post to the scholarly reviews you read about it? I want to check it is the same thing I am researching.
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down