Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Steps!?

5 posters

Go down

First Steps!? Empty First Steps!?

Post by Clare Bear 13th October 2014, 7:20 am

Hi I'm new to this group and am considering a BA. I am 37 years old, am married with three children. I have always had small boobs (A or AA) and have breast fed all my babies and now have even less. I'm not getting any younger so am seriously considering an enlargement. I have had my first consultation with a surgeon (Dr john Davison) who has suggested a mid C -D cup size. He suggests I go away and buy a C and D cup bra and fill with nappy sacks filled with rice to get an idea of size. He has also suggested unders and a round implant..........any advise you can offer me would be great and has anybody had any experiences with this surgeon. Kind thanks Clare xx First Steps!? 476424First Steps!? 683328
Clare Bear
Clare Bear
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

First Steps!? Empty Re: First Steps!?

Post by mirren001 13th October 2014, 8:58 pm

Hi, wavey
I haven't had personal experience with the surgeon you mentioned but if you type his surname in the search bar top right on here it brings up a few posts that may be of interest to you.
Rice boobs can give a good indication of size but not obviously shape, Charli one of the mods on here found them to be pretty accurate & recently posted some pics on the subject.
Its recommended that you have a few consultations to explore the different options available to you before going ahead & booking your BA.
Its also good idea to print off some pictures to take along with you to consultations to show the surgeon, as in just describing  the size & look you are after you cant be certain that the surgeon is visualising what you are meaning.
As you're right at the beginning of your BA journey, I think you'll find the information we have in the 'Breast Augmenatation Information' section of the forum helpful to you, there's so much in there to help you get your perfect boobs, including a consultation notebook which is filled with every question you could think of to ask at your consultations.
If you have any BA questions or concerns, just ask away in the 'General Breast Augmentation' section of the forum, there's generally always someone around to help if they can. We have a lovely group of ladies here who are more than happy to help.   XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 13th October 2014, 9:51 pm

hi

I def agree that you need to see a few more surgeons, try and see a BAAPs or BAPRAs surgeon too

Take pictures of the look that you hope to achieve, dont talk in sizes as you C could be WAY diff from your surgeons xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 14th October 2014, 3:33 pm

Hi Clare. Seeing a variety of surgeons both private and with companies really helped me as each one differed and I went with the surgeon that I felt understood what I want and made me feel most comfortable. I did different size rice boobs and kept each lot in for a few hours at at time to see how I felt. I am after a c/d too and was advised 250cc unders anatomical. Now I keep worrying they will be too small! Good luck on your journey x
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 340

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 14th October 2014, 7:30 pm

Hi! My first bit of advice is don't listen when a surgeon tells you a cup size, because there is just no knowing. Their perception of what a C-D is could be way off yours. Mine told me I'd come out a nice full C...Im a DD/E! You need to focus on the shape and look you want. Think of some women who's boobs you admire (blake lively is mine) and try and get bikini shots to take with you to show what you're after. Then they should advise an implant size to try on rice wise, rather than 'fill a bra up'.

Definitely see as many surgeons as you can until you are happy with the plan. Like goldilocks, too big, too small, just right. It also helps to get an average for size and profile too if you are stuck between a couple.

Best advice is of course research research research. The more you know, the more questions you'll ask, and the more confident you'll be in your decision.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down