Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using nicotine-free e-cigarettes before & after

5 posters

Go down

Using nicotine-free e-cigarettes before & after Empty Using nicotine-free e-cigarettes before & after

Post by lairyfairie 22nd September 2014, 5:20 pm

Hi,

I am desperately trying to stop smoking before my uplift/BA operation. However its not going very well, although I am very aware of the effects that nicotine will have on my healing.

I have discovered that there are 0% e-cigarettes available. Has anyone ever used these?

Do you think they will be safe to use as there is absolutely no nicotine in them? it will be basically flavoured steam...but psychologically I think this would be the best thing to wean me off instead of going cold turkey.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks L x
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 340

Back to top Go down

Using nicotine-free e-cigarettes before & after Empty Re: Using nicotine-free e-cigarettes before & after

Post by Lindalocket 22nd September 2014, 7:05 pm

Not sure about this, I also have an e-cig but mine is 11mg  huh smiley is it the nicotine that impacts on the healing or is it all the crap they put in real cigs which doesnt agree with the healing process? seeing stars x
Lindalocket
Lindalocket
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Using nicotine-free e-cigarettes before & after Empty Re: Using nicotine-free e-cigarettes before & after

Post by lairyfairie 26th September 2014, 7:30 am

Its definitely the nicotine as it stops blood cells travelling to the skins surface and healing wounds/scars...so not even nicotine gum or spray. I have just ordered flavoureded nicotine free ecigs. Gonna go for it October 1st for Stoptober
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 26th September 2014, 1:46 pm

Good luck with stopping the cigs , you'll feel much better for it , not to mention the money you'll save!
Can spend it on lovely bra's for your new boobs! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 29th September 2014, 9:04 pm

Ha ha thanks that's given  me some motivation fingers crossed
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindalocket 30th September 2014, 1:48 pm

Ohh I didnt know it was the nicotine, I thought it was all the crap they put in realy ciggys. Im deffo stopping now then, is it too late to stop now if im having my surgery Sunday =| I'm going to stop anyway but will it still make a difference or is it more important to stop afterwards? x
Lindalocket
Lindalocket
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 30th September 2014, 7:00 pm

As a rule they say 2wks before and 2 after, but quitting at any point is going to be better than not. If you can, stop now, then you've got a weekish clean under your belt. But definitely for afterwards. Do your best, I know its hard (as a relapser) but it'll be worth it. Best of luck!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 13th October 2014, 1:46 pm

On day 13 of Stoptober. I really hope I keep it up for good.
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 13th October 2014, 5:23 pm

Well done! Think of all the new undies!!

Going completely O/T, I see you are booked in with Mr Hassan. How was your consultation with him? I have one booked the week after your op.

:-)
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 13th October 2014, 5:26 pm

I am such a dingbat, just realised we have spoken on another thread!
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 13th October 2014, 10:11 pm

Thanks Drinkoftea.. I know I can't wait to buy new undies. I am trying to wear all of my nicest underwear that I saved fie special occasions as much as I can now as I will never get use out of them again. Ha ha not to worry about consultation  questions, mine went so well he is ace and I knew instantly that he would be doing my surgery. He explains everything and even has a little joke or two. It is amazing his much time he puts in with each person. He sees. I will keep you updated. What are you having done? I thought I needed a uplift and BA but MrHassan said a BA and internal glandulopexy where they raise the nipple through internal stitching would give me a good outcome. I didn't even know they could do such a thing!
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 13th October 2014, 10:25 pm

I think I will need an uplift as my boobs are down by my waist and implants to get the volume back. Still got 2 stone to lose, will hopefully have a stone off before my consultation. I've never heard of that either, but it sounds good!
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down