Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 5 of reop

5 posters

Go down

Day 5 of reop Empty Day 5 of reop

Post by B'sboobs 17th September 2014, 8:45 am

Morning ladies. Well today is day 5 after my reop and I don't feel like crying!!!!!! Pain has been so much worse this time than after my first op. I can already see that my boobs are going to be a much nicer shape now than they were before - I LOVED them before so they are going to be fab. Mr durrant did say "if you love them now, you will LOVE them after the reop". I'm not looking forward to having the dressings changed on my leftie friday. This is the side I had a nipple lift too and there seems to be a fair bit of dried blood on the dressings. In my head that says the dressing will be hard to get off which equals OUCH!!!! Anyway, just wanted to say hi, I am so much happier today xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Day 5 of reop Empty Re: Day 5 of reop

Post by krizzooo1 17th September 2014, 11:03 am

HI wavey
So pleased to hear you feel happier today....I have been trying to catch up hun as I am not here so much these days.........! ::::was it CC you had?

....has it been harder this time then??? or is it more painful due to the "lift" You had also?|

Wishing you the speediest of recoveries!

Enjoy your new and improved Boobies xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 17th September 2014, 11:15 am

Hi Krizzooo!!

It wasn't CC, I had my BA in march and my boobs have just been painful since then. When I went to see surgeon he said that he'd been over cautious when making the pockets for the implants as I am quite tiny around my chest he didn't want to give me side boob. He put his hands up and said sorry it was his fault! He's made the pockets slightly bigger, therefor giving the implants more room to settle, and hopefully not causing me pain!!! I don't know why it has been more painful, my swelling and bruising has been amazing so this in itself I guess will have made it more painful. I've been taking paracetamol, ibuprofen and codeine and still been in pain. BUT as I said today is a new 'not so painful' day! The nipple lift was something I chose not to do first time round but figured I was doing it all again and may as well have perfect boobs.

It's so hard to keep up with everyone on here isn't it!! Xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 17th September 2014, 3:01 pm

Hi B, so glad that today is a better day for you pain wise. Just think how amazing they will look once all healed and settled down. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 17th September 2014, 6:24 pm

Glad you're feeling better and good luck for Friday :)
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 18th September 2014, 10:30 pm

Glad your feeling better today  & turning the corner pain wise Hug
Try not to worry about having your dressing removed ,the nurse will be as gentle as possible , focus on getting a proper look at your fab boobs! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down