Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Increase your bust size with saline injections

3 posters

Go down

Increase your bust size with saline injections Empty Increase your bust size with saline injections

Post by mirren001 24th August 2014, 1:25 pm

Found this article HERE where you can have saline solution injected into your breast to increase the size, its only temporary, apparently safe? and costing around $3500 I personally think some people have more money than sense.
Some surgeons in the U.S are using these injections at consultation to let women gage the type of results they may get from augmentation, though implants come in so may shapes/size and projections I cant see how these injections could possibly give an accurate idea of the result than can be achieved from augmentation.
Whats opinions on this?
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Increase your bust size with saline injections Empty Re: Increase your bust size with saline injections

Post by COOKIE 24th August 2014, 2:06 pm

If it were for a 'party fix' as they say so you can fill out your boobs to look good for a party and then wake up and it's gone, then no, I wouldn't mess around with my boobs in that way. Like with all weight gain/loss, is you do it too quickly you could end up with a lot of stretch marks around the bust - not a risk I'd take that's for sure.

As a tester pre-op for someone serious about having a BA I don't see the harm in that at all  shrug  it would give the woman a 'general idea' of the results and she can see how she likes them before her BA.

I personally wouldn't pay the additional three and a half K for that privilege like, but some would and I could see why someone would like to use it in that way. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Increase your bust size with saline injections Empty Re: Increase your bust size with saline injections

Post by mirren001 24th August 2014, 10:31 pm

I'm with you on the party fix , that's and expensive way to boost your boobs for a night & also seems a lot of money for what is basically a few syringes of water when an actual BA isn't a whole lot dearer. X
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 25th August 2014, 9:14 am

Just having another look at these injections & apparently some surgeons are also using them in patients wishing to have facial fillers , cheeks, lips etc so they can decide if they like the look before having something more long term injected. I think that's a good idea if you don't like the result it's only 24 hrs before it's gone. X
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 25th August 2014, 9:19 pm

Personally it seems like a whole waste of money. And what if you don't like the results, how does the body look once it is reabsorbed?(facial fillers etc)...Just has bad idea written all over it for me.

Also, its going to pave way for all these hacks to start upping the game with back alley boob jobs, all those girls who had superglue and concrete mix injected in their butts, they're going to be stupid enough to go back to the quack and have it in their boobs too.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 26th August 2014, 10:19 am

When I posted about the facial fillers was thinking about the likes of the actress Leslie Ash who had a disasterous result when she got her lips done perhaps had she had the saline injected 1st she may not have went ahead with it, as it was she was left with the fillers and those awfull lips for months.
For a reputable surgeon to use these as a gauge to let prospective patients see what they can expect I don't think it is a bad idea and because the saline is re absorbed so quickly (24 hrs) there apparently isn't enough time for the skin to stretch & become mishapen & if you don't like the result your not stuck with it .
I am very wary of anything relating to cosmetic procedures ( a born worrier...lol) hence it took me 20 + years to have my BA , it didn't help when you see celebrities etc with disasterous results when they can afford to use the best surgeons etc . X
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down