Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 months to go....!

3 posters

Go down

2 months to go....! Empty 2 months to go....!

Post by kezjb 17th August 2014, 10:49 am

Getting closer, seems like a lifetime but creeping up on me now. I booked back at the beginning of July.

Am still undecided what to tell work colleagues, I think I will say it's my BFs aunts bday on the Friday I'm off and we're going to stay with family for the weekend who aren't local. Then that we hope to get a last min deal for the week. I think I'd actually be happy for people to know, but I don't want to come back to people looking at my chest!
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

2 months to go....! Empty Re: 2 months to go....!

Post by sharonmcc1979 17th August 2014, 6:04 pm

Its really hard isnt it. The girls at work knew and im so glad as when i returned, i couldnt do half of my normal jobs and my boss knowing the reasons made my life so much easier. Little things like reaching up to take something down from a high shelf...no chance.
If you can keep it a secret tho go for it, its noones business than your own.
 You must be mega excited..only 2 months to wait  yahoo  x
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by jessjameson 17th August 2014, 6:21 pm

Thumbsup Hi sweet I bet your so excited now everyone in my place of work new. It was a lot easier when I returned to work! A few of my female colleagues even had a look at my boobs in the toilets. One of the girls in our place had her boobs done a couple of years ago and we all knew so there wasn't much of a big problem. Especially depending on what your job is as I never had to lift any boxes or files as everyone knew. Xxxx
jessjameson
jessjameson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 17th August 2014, 8:39 pm

I don't really lift any boxes, although do have some files. It think I'll be ok, only really carry the one/two I'm working on at any time. 
I'm just worried about the goss and I have images of returning to work and everyone looking - though am probs over thinking. I'd be happy for my immediate colleagues to know but not the whole company - and secrets never stay secret do they lol! 
Will see nearer the time, am finding things to worry about as you do. First I go soo anxious about asking for the time off like they might say no.
So excited :) I've told my bf I can't do anything social till I have boobs! Told my mates no nights out till they arrive either haha!!
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 17th August 2014, 9:24 pm

Haha i was so open about it before but i must admit i totally regretted telling a few ppl. I was so confidemt before about it but it hit me quite hard after. Surprised myself by being quite self concious. I think then i actually i had boobs..they werent just a conversation anymore but actually, this is my body! On the other hand, i havent shut the hell up about it too some ppl haha x
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 22nd August 2014, 8:56 pm

Sorry for being terrible at relying, I see your point I can imagine some people going on about it once you've had them wouldn't be nice.
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down