Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im feeling really down...

+4
BoobiePrize
RoxyChick
nads
mah81
8 posters

Go down

Im feeling really down... Empty Im feeling really down...

Post by mah81 12th February 2009, 10:56 am

I thought id better start a new thread instead of hi jacking the symmetrical one! Ive copied & pasted what i wrote,

Im really am feeling bad about them at the mo & i realy cant tell anyone close to me because theyll just start going mad at me for going through the whole thing & being...i dont even want to say it...."disappointed". Im not but i just think i had such high expectations & now although i do feel 100% better about myself, its not been quite was i was hoping for. It is because they look so different from each other.

But then maybe like i said im looking at them too much & trying to find all the differences.
(we need a crying emoticon)

I think i need some one to shake me & stop telling me to be stupid!

Basically the differences between them is driving me barmy. (differences between them are all on Symmetrical poll thread). Ive spoken to PS about it Especially the droopiness of my right one & he said the result of an uplift wouldnt really be beneficial to me. I trust his judgement 100% so i wont be having an uplift but that doesnt stop me thinking i should have had it done. Im sending myself Screwy thinking about it.

I really wish i was brave enough to post some pics to get your opinions. Ive requested copies of my pre op ones from PS so if i can find the courage when they come through im hoping to put the before & afters up.

I dont know if this even all makes sense but just had to get it all out!
mah81
mah81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Im feeling really down... Empty Re: Im feeling really down...

Post by nads 12th February 2009, 11:05 am

Copied my reply over too :) :

Sorry you've been feeling down about your boobs hun Hug we all get that sometimes, remember noones boobs are symmetrical. Most women have one nipple bigger than the other, one bigger, one smaller etc its natural. I think if boobs were 100& symmetrical would look strange and airbrushed, i bet you look fab!
Maybe look at some pre op pics, i was the other day and i suddenly felt much better about my new boobies!!!

You can always come and have a moan on here (you know i do!) you know i'd love to see your pics, it really helped me see that mine werent as big as i thought. If they are really different and you're really not happy i would go and talk to my ps about it, tell him your concerns hun you paid alot and you should be happy xxx

Last edited by nads on 12th February 2009, 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 12th February 2009, 11:08 am

We're all in the same boat hun: at one point didnt like our breasts or still dont, so we completely understand. Whenever you feel ready to share pics we'll be here with honest opinions Hug
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 12th February 2009, 11:38 am

Hey lovely, sorry to hear you're not feeling too great about your boobies.

Are you happy with the size of them lovely girl?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 12th February 2009, 6:30 pm

Heya hun, I haven't had my suregery so don't know whether my differences will become really obvious, I'm preparing myself for one bigger nipple and nipples pointing to the side, but I don't think any amount of preparation makes you love the differences. I hope your PS can come to a solution to make you feel better about your boobs

Sending you big HUGS!! Hug
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by sazzle20 12th February 2009, 8:56 pm

Hiya,

I havent posted much on here as yet as ive come accross from the other forums. But just wanted to say that I totally understand where you are coming from. I have an inch difference in the level of my boobs and have one that is a lot smalller than the other. I cant find a bra to fit on both sides. I also have one nipple that is hugely bigger than the other.

I look every day as if they are going to change and I know that they wont. My Surgeon has told me that this is as close as im going to get, and to be honest I cant handle that.

Just wanted to say that at the end of the day we all have to remember what we started with. Its been hard for me as both my sisters have had it done and have gone alot bigger than what i was ever allowed too. They have also had a problem free time where as im now on my 2nd Ba and 3rd general anaesthetic in 5 months!

Hang in there and chin up. If in a few months time you feel the same then you can always maybe go back to your surgeon, or if you dont feel he is listening to you, go and get a second opinion??

This is what I am going to do, and if the second opinion is the same as my first, then I am going to have to learn to deal with it

Sarah xx
sazzle20
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 12th February 2009, 9:37 pm

Aww, hunni.

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling like this, but funnily enough, I'm having a few bad boob days too. Since I saw pictures of me running the half marathon, looking OLD, ROUGH and boobs looking all yuck (can't explain), I feel like I went too big. :o( I know it's probably the total support bra that just isn't very flattering. But still. I thought I looked frumpy with them.

And also, I think my left nipple is now looking a bit low. I'll have to get some pictures up too, to get some honest opinions.

Maria
xx
PS, I still like them much more than my pre-op, "belong to an adolescent boy", non-boobs.
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 13th February 2009, 7:14 pm

mariajw wrote:PS, I still like them much more than my pre-op, "belong to an adolescent boy", non-boobs.
xx

Me too. I wore a skirt and top yday and though my boobs just looked too big for my body, I felt matronly almost.

But today I love them again.. there's just no pleasing me at all!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Optima 14th February 2009, 1:44 am

Nothing to say except I'm so sorry you're all feeling down.

*hugs*
Optima
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 14th February 2009, 11:15 pm

Optima wrote:Nothing to say except I'm so sorry you're all feeling down.

*hugs*

Thanks, hun. I think I just looked really awful in those pictures :o(. They were taken in the cold light of day (literally - it was around 1 degree C at most!!!) and I guess that doesn't help much!! And the worst ones were right at the end, so I was knackered!!

I just have to face facts that I am no spring chicken anymore!! lol

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 15th February 2009, 8:51 am

Hi

I'm so sorry to hear how you're feeling. I agree that everyone has moments when they're not too happy with their boobs, but it does sound like yours could be a bit more. I really hope that you either learn to love them or manage to get further surgery so sort it out.

This thread has reminded me that I mustn't expect perfection from my ba...

C xx
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down