Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you still feel like *you* after?

+4
Jellyfox
Charlii
Franbo
Daisychains
8 posters

Go down

Did you still feel like *you* after? Empty Did you still feel like *you* after?

Post by Daisychains 23rd July 2014, 9:50 am

Hi I guess I am just interested to know if you still felt yourself after BA (in terms of your body) or if you felt more so. Or did you feel strange with your new shape? When I had boobs for the first time when breast feeding I felt like this was how my body was always meant to look. But I am worried I won't feel like that after BA!! Thanks X
Daisychains
Daisychains
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Did you still feel like *you* after? Empty Re: Did you still feel like *you* after?

Post by Franbo 23rd July 2014, 10:12 am

Funnily enough I was only talking about this yesterday. Pretty much straightaway I thought "this is how I should have always been" and even my parents and inlaws said the same.

Franbo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Did you still feel like *you* after? Empty Re: Did you still feel like *you* after?

Post by Charlii 23rd July 2014, 10:19 am

I finally felt like me. This is how my body was supposed to look. OK, maybe a tad smaller, but hey!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Jellyfox 23rd July 2014, 12:29 pm

For me it made me feel finally happy and really helped my self esteem. At first I kinda regretted it as worried about all sorts of problems I could have with them :/ (still feel like that now after reop) then I felt 'fat' as I was suddenly top heavy from my before little B's and size 8 waist but I soon learnt how to dress for them

I'd hate not having boobs now. Can't imagine living with them pre op x
Jellyfox
Jellyfox
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by jessjameson 23rd July 2014, 12:32 pm

I'm having no regrets although they're tender and painful I'd never not have implants now I was looking at a picture of what they use to look like compared to what they look like now I feel like I'm now complete and I was meant to have big boobs as I was only a b and my sister is a dd
jessjameson
jessjameson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 23rd July 2014, 1:14 pm

I hope I don't feel like before :)
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 23rd July 2014, 1:43 pm

They become part of you... you forget you've got implants in after a while x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie000 24th July 2014, 9:41 am

I'm 3 months post op and still feel at times like I am getting used to them. I absolutely love the size the size of them as so much better that what I had before as i now feel feminine and womanly. I do have to think about I dress now but love to show them off on the right occasions but am aware that there are times when they can look too much/big as I work with children. However they are still softening and I hope that by the six month mark they are going to feel completely natural.
Ruthie000
Ruthie000
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down