Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scared I made the wrong choice

4 posters

Go down

scared I made the wrong choice Empty scared I made the wrong choice

Post by loui1981 19th June 2014, 10:09 pm

As u ladies are aware I have never been able to say I'm happy with my boobs post op. I'm kinda scared I made the wrong choice as I'm left with one breast that is lumpy bumpy on the side and the top of the implant my ps says I have too little breast tissue and my other is soft but is droopy and I have plenty if tissue but it hangs off my implant (waterfall) she called it. I touch my breasts and I feel the implant directly under the skin all its lumps n wrinkles I hate it. I didn't think I'd feel sick when I touched my new breasts?  I'm seeing another surgeon in two weeks and I'm honestly tempted to ask them to just remove them. :-(
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

scared I made the wrong choice Empty Re: scared I made the wrong choice

Post by COOKIE 19th June 2014, 10:20 pm

If your surgeon says you have very little tissue on one side I'd personally be asking why they opted for overs knowing this.  shrug 

It makes no sense to me why they wouldn't have chosen partials for you?

Is this other surgeon giving you a second opinion?

I've briefly looked through old thread of yours - do have an actual diagnosis of CC? Has your surgeon said they suspect a rupture!

From reading your posts you obviously are more than just the normal if going through the healing process and being unhappy going through the changes.

I get from your post that you really do just want them out  Hug 

Given your surgeon has said you have this waterfall effect and little breast tissue has they actually offered any revision to sort this out for you? Xx

Just to add - if things are as bad as they sound Loui, its not you who made the wrong choice babe...its your surgeon  yes 

Last edited by COOKIE on 19th June 2014, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 19th June 2014, 10:27 pm

My left one is harder and lumpy, that's the one I'm going to a scan about. My other one has waterfall. I asked for unders but she said I was too droopy and would hang over, but then I have that anyway with overs? ! We talked about revision for the waterfall, but she wasn't interested in my rippling. She didn't think revision for waterfall would help whereas I think my one implant with the waterfall is placed too high, u can see this in my avatar even. So I'm seeing Mr lahoud in two weeks. My surgeon is rude, abrupt and unhelpful and actually told me it's my head that needs fixing not her work. Should I be happy with my results?
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th June 2014, 10:35 pm

You absolutely shouldn't be happy with your results if you don't feel you are Loui.

The waterfall effect your surgeon describes is what is described in augmentation as 'the snoopy effect' and you didn't sign up for that! To fix this you should know you will likely require a lift on that side.

When my implant ruptured it was softer rather than harder. Really soft infact and if your surgeon has requested the scan for CC...well, that's not necessary  shrug  your surgeon should be able to feel CC and give you a grade for it.

It really does seem like your surgeon is making a whole lot of excuses and even going so far as using intimidation on you to have you believe something you know isn't true.

Its great you have that second opinion though. Is this in the same clinic? X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 19th June 2014, 10:48 pm

Yes both with transform, the scan will be in my firm breast x I'm hoping that they can change both implants to anatomical. I am not sure aftercare covers a lift tho?  Although she never discussed me needing on before the op x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th June 2014, 11:03 pm

I needed a lift as part of my revision and had to pay for that myself through Transform...however. It was decided 'by them' that my breast swelling to twice its size stretching my skin leaving me needing an uplift was 'adverse reaction' to the rupture and that's not covered.

If your surgeon didn't discuss the possibility of an uplift with you and its deemed this was what was needed to achieve a good look, then things might be different for you, but be aware, if Transform can pull something out of the bag to help avoid them having to pay for the lift... They will.

If they claim they're not responsible for a lift and if the next surgeon feels you need one could you fund this yourself? I had to pay a further £4,500.

So your surgeon has ruled out CC and suspects a rupture?

The firmness is throwing me in regards to a rupture, because the implant does feel softer and not firmer. If you have lumps though it is wise just to check for possible siliconomas.

Really hope you get some answers from the next surgeon. Have you booked your scan yet? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 20th June 2014, 4:56 am

Didn't want to read and run but big hugs. Cookie had given some great advice. Good luck for your second opinion x
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsbells 20th June 2014, 9:13 am

Loui, it might be worth paying for a consultation with an independent surgeon (BAAPS registered?) rather than relying on a second opinion from someone from the Transform company.
Hellsbells
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down