Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clothes

+3
mirren001
Charlii
MissyM
7 posters

Go down

Clothes Empty Clothes

Post by MissyM 5th June 2014, 7:27 pm

I had a session trying on loads of clothes from my wardrobe today and have to say my boobies are looking darn good!!! I couldn't be happier right now. Even the fact that a couple of tops and dresses had to go cuz my new additions would not fit in didn't dampen my spirits lol CANNOT WAIT to go shopping (any old excuse) but I'm trying my best to wait another few weeks when I can wear normal bras.

Happy Happy Happy  dance  yahoo
MissyM
MissyM
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Clothes Empty Re: Clothes

Post by Charlii 5th June 2014, 7:38 pm

Haha, its the BEST isn't it! I had to bin a couple of things, and today getting dressed for work, I was like, hmm, cant wear that shirt anymore, wont cover the gals! Just wait til theyre all soft and squishy and you can put them in a push up!

Thumbs up on the Lonsdale, its sooo comfy!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 5th June 2014, 7:54 pm

Glad your Happy.    dance Happy.   Smike    Happy,  yahoo it's the best feeling every to be able to buy clothes bras etc & have fab boobs to fill them! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyM 5th June 2014, 8:08 pm

OMG! I didn't even think about being able to wear a push-up bra! My day just get's better :-D

I read someone on hear say the Lonsdale bra is super comfy so I popped to Sports Direct and got 2 for £12! Absolute bargain. And I think anyone would be hard pushed to find a bra more comfortable that this, I'm really impressed.
MissyM
MissyM
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 6th June 2014, 5:46 am

I did a throw out too, my style has Changed informed I don't wear low cute tops anymore, I don't feel the need to emphasize what is so obviously there now? Also my bras are bigger,  supportive so most my old tops Show my bra. My comfy bra is the lace support bra in pink from peacocks so cute n comfy
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 6th June 2014, 6:46 am

I can not wait to throw away my entire underwear drawer and start fresh! That's almost more exciting than having boobs!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by SammiH 6th June 2014, 6:27 pm

Totally agree. Can't wait to go to a lingerie store and be fitted and actually be excited to have new underware. No 3 inch thick padding needed!!
Think I'm going to try a Lonsdale, heard a few ladies mention them now. Would you use macom to begin with and the move onto Lonsdale type bra after few weeks?
SammiH
SammiH
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyM 6th June 2014, 7:11 pm

SammiH wrote:Totally agree. Can't wait to go to a lingerie store and be fitted and actually be excited to have new underware. No 3 inch thick padding needed!!
Think I'm going to try a Lonsdale, heard a few ladies mention them now. Would you use macom to begin with and the move onto Lonsdale type bra after few weeks?
I was ogling all the lovely bras online yesterday evening, I really cannot wait! When my hubby got home from work he had to endure me showing him how an endless number of outfits now look lol

I didn't wear a macom, I was told to wear 'light' support to begin with and to get a cheap sports bra from Asda/Matalan/Tesco but it completely depends what your surgeon wants you to wear as it can vary for each surgeon/patient. I really love my Lonsdales, unsurprisingly it feels so much more comfortable that my Tesco bra! Can't beat it.
MissyM
MissyM
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 6th June 2014, 8:37 pm

i looked at the lonsdale ones today too but from the picture online it looked like it would have to go on over the head so thought this may be uncomfortable in the early days and better for later.  my surgeon said to get a high impact sports bra with bra extenders so got an M&S one
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 7th June 2014, 12:10 pm

Yes the Lonsdale isn't high impact, and goes.on over the head, so it's more a post post op bra once you're past your surgeons instructions. There's no way I could do sports in it, but as a day bra it's great
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Amybobs 7th June 2014, 1:48 pm

I've got the Lonsdale sports bra I wear it in bed It's my favourite x
Amybobs
Amybobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down