Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long for d+f?

4 posters

Go down

How long for d+f? Empty How long for d+f?

Post by MissyM 2nd June 2014, 9:14 pm

Hello ladies,

I know it is very different for everyone but I wondered how long it took before you dropped and fluffed? And how much difference it makes to size? I'm willing the fluffing fairy to pay me a visit and I'd love mine to get a little bigger but know it's a bit early yet lol

thanks all xxx
MissyM
MissyM
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

How long for d+f? Empty Re: How long for d+f?

Post by Amybobs 2nd June 2014, 9:27 pm

Think mine changed a lot at 5 weeks. They got softer and dropped down. I've got a pic of week 1 and week 5 on my trail you can see. X
Amybobs
Amybobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 2nd June 2014, 9:47 pm

Some girls take weeks, some take months. For me, dropped at 3months, fluffed around 6. One of my June buddies from last year had movement only the other week. You can't put a time on it. 

Fluffing doesn't always mean they get bigger though. Some girls can go up a cup because it makes the lower breast fuller. But for some it won't change the bra size they were originally measured to. You'll always only have a volume increase of your implant, it's just where the volume sits in the breast
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyM 3rd June 2014, 7:25 pm

Thank you for your responses, how long should I wait to get measured? Is it after the 6 week check?

I got another couple of sports bra's today cuz I wanted one in white and it's a bit weird guessing what size to get. Pre-op my surgeon told me to wear a 36d or 36dd (going up a band size to accommodate any swelling). I feel a lot of the swelling and soreness has gone down now so tried on a 34d and a 34dd and both fitted ok I opted for the 34d. I've got it on now and it's so comfy. I might get the tape measure out and do a rough calculation myself. Why did I not think of this before!! doh!
MissyM
MissyM
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 3rd June 2014, 8:11 pm

If you get the all clear at the 6wk check, then yes. For me though, it was 8wks. But don't go crazy after the first measure, as like I said, they'll keep changing!

Its so tricky to get the right size, I was in 36C's!! Id try for a rough at home - tape measure around your band, take your exact measure (if 31", go 32 etc). Then around the fullest part, leaning forwards at a right angle if you can bear it this early on. The go up the alphabet, ABCD DD E F FF etc. It'll help you into the rightish size
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 4th June 2014, 10:33 am

Can remember when mine dropped & fluffed was such a gradual thing over many months, mine still measure the same as when they were first measured but do look bigger in size and shape since dropping. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down