Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to move my date even futher back?

+2
Charlii
ambzdee94
6 posters

Go down

to move my date even futher back? Empty to move my date even futher back?

Post by ambzdee94 21st May 2014, 3:10 pm

HI Girls.

so i was meant to be getting my new boobies in 8days but moved back to august as i was a little scared to go on holiday with my new boobs 8 weeks after my op.

So now as most of you girls no its now on August 28th- I CANT WAIT!! 

However i also moved it because i wanted to get my weight down too for my OP.

ive been going to fitness classes 5-6 times a week and eating really good so far. will nearly have a stone off soon (another 2 stone to go dance )

my friend who i go with she has had her boobs done, she is much older than me and she is advising me to wait till end of October. reason: im getting into my exercise and she doesn't think that ill have all my weight off by august especially when ill be going on holiday and stuffing my face then only having 22days before my op to get some more weight off or the weight i put on.. she said if it was her i would just knuckle down on my exercise and eating good changing my lifestyle and see how i feel about boobs in October as i may like my body when im slimmer and fitter & i may like my boobs better.

my thoughts to this is i still will want boobs, i practically wont have any boobs left once ive lost all my weight haha!!

i really dont know why ive came on a wrote this tbh haha, its stupid but its just playing on my mind, maybe its just because she doesn't want me to get them done , i dunno.
haha

just thought id lets yous know, so yous can let me now what yous think?
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

to move my date even futher back? Empty Re: to move my date even futher back?

Post by Charlii 21st May 2014, 3:27 pm

I think you need to look at 3 things - is losing another 2st attainable, are you going to pile it back on holiday, and what is your natural body shape. I know Ive said this to you before, but it could just be that your natural body shape wont allow you to lose that much weight, or to keep that much weight off.

If you're truly committed to slimming down and keeping it off, then perhaps it might be worth giving it the extra few months to get there and maintain it.

Its up to you really...if you're at all apprehensive, then maybe its worth another delay.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 21st May 2014, 3:35 pm

Charlii wrote:I think you need to look at 3 things - is losing another 2st attainable, are you going to pile it back on holiday, and what is your natural body shape. I know Ive said this to you before, but it could just be that your natural body shape wont allow you to lose that much weight, or to keep that much weight off.

If you're truly committed to slimming down and keeping it off, then perhaps it might be worth giving it the extra few months to get there and maintain it.

Its up to you really...if you're at all apprehensive, then maybe its worth another delay.

Yes 2 stone is most definatley attainable.. i have never been in my 12stone nearly 13 stone before always around 10stone 1/2 but i just let my self go (feels funny saying that when im only young haha)

i also need to learn how to maintain my weight.. i was all go go go for my operation in august but now she has said those things to me kinda makes sense..

suppose i wont know what im gonnah do till nearer the time.
xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 21st May 2014, 3:36 pm

i think im just trying to find a the perfect time.. but will there ever been the "perfect time" haha!!
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 21st May 2014, 5:25 pm

If you had a ba and then lost a load of weight is there a chance if reducing your breast tissue and then not having enough to cover the implant? I don't know the answer but worth considering or asking? I think I'd personally wait until I was my goal weight and then have them!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 25th May 2014, 9:14 pm

Hiya
Not same circumstances, but I've recently cancelled/ postponed my op. basically I had various worries along with enjoying my exercise, Holidays planned and picking up my lo. 
One thing my husband said was "what's the hurry" .....
He was right so do it when all aspects of your life are right for you - holidays , weight etc . You will feel so much better knowing u booked it at the right time

Whenever u do it - good luckxxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 25th May 2014, 10:24 pm

i think what your friend has said is a sensible thing to think about.
also you will find that most surgeons advise having your ideal weight before the op, as you're not meant to lose more than a stone post-op to not influence the look of your result. 
so yes, it is definitely something to think about. only you can answer that question for yourself, and i wish you all the best of luck with it x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie73 1st June 2014, 7:24 pm

I'd defo wait till you've lost the weight and are maintaining the same weight for a period of time . If you drastically lose weight preop then it'll dramatically affect any predetermined implant size , 6 weeks of no exercise post op on an unstable bodyshape may not give you the look you want .
Soosie73
Soosie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down