Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surgeon choice...still in a dilemma!

+4
Boney1992
rachelw287
tinkerbell24
Doughty
8 posters

Go down

Surgeon choice...still in a dilemma! Empty Surgeon choice...still in a dilemma!

Post by Doughty 14th March 2014, 4:20 pm

It's been a long journey so far for me but I'm after some of your views...again please girls xx

So I put off surgery booked for January as I just didn't feel ready but can't get it out of my head! I've now managed to give up smoking and its left me more optimistic and feel nothing is holding me back from going ahead (apart from fear )

So almost there but iv still got a problem with which surgeon. Iv been to local and no one fits the bill for me (want baaps/bapras) and prefer direct contact no sales people. The one local surgeon I like wont perform uplift and implant in one so iv sadly had to discount him.

I'd love to have mrs kat but its just not realistic as she is 3 or so hours from me and would need to go from essex to Birmingham for literally all appointment ( with two small children and job) that's a no go. 

So the surgeon I'm seriously considering is mr hassan, reviews r great from u girls and although op is in Birmingham I can go to local Ramsay for post and pre op. so with all that said do you think it's a good option to go Birmingham for op, come straight home and b so far away from surgeon should I hv complications? I do hv the local Ramsay to go to as said but do u girls think this is good enough.

I'm literally worn out with thinking it over and think maybe this is as perfect as it is going to get.

Your opinions would as ever be so helpful x

Thanks x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Surgeon choice...still in a dilemma! Empty Re: Surgeon choice...still in a dilemma!

Post by tinkerbell24 14th March 2014, 4:46 pm

I know alot of girls who have travelled a fair distance and one to see Mrs Kat and her boobs are AMAZING.

I had to travel 5 hours for my reop and it was hard work but I wanted my surgeon to do my reop and I decided to go down that way so that I could have my surgeon do my reop as I had looked into him and wanted him from the get go and I did see a few other surgeons

I did manage to work it out with the local drs surgery where they checked my wounds and if they thought there was any problems then I would go and se the surgeon straight away

I also managed to get my bloods done and mrsa checks done that way too so that I could just send the surgeon my the results and the I didnt need to travel to get all the pre op checks done

So maybe thats an option for you that you can discuss if you want to go a little further to see a surgeon you want xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Surgeon choice...still in a dilemma! Empty Re: Surgeon choice...still in a dilemma!

Post by rachelw287 14th March 2014, 4:52 pm

Where in Essex of u don't mind me asking? Alex karidis is reputable, a friend had him  and all the surgeons at holly house, in buck hurst hill/chigwell where I am going are BAPS XXX
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 14th March 2014, 5:30 pm

Hi tink , ur so good with your posting! Tx for all the info, I do recall u saying you travelled actually. Such a hard one to weigh up.

Rachel I'm in benfleet so holly house is doable, thanks for the info. Guess there is only a certain amount of consults u can do so been judging on recommendations online more than anything. Iv seen Nigel carver sea to crop lots but ur going with a mr chana? I'm such a worrier that I prefer to see lots of girls experiences and before and after to make sure I'm making the right choice, do u know wat the aftercare and prices are like there? I'm after the furries too, not sure if thy offer those?

Tx for info girls , I'm determined to get there x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 14th March 2014, 5:50 pm

Hey babe,

Well done and congratulations on quitting smoking! That's super awesome!

My surgeon is from Spire, he's doing me a full uplift with breast implants! He's totally up for doing it all in one as he says there is nothing wrong with doing so! He's obviously baaps/bapras registered because he works for spire!! He also works at Cheshire Spire, Warrington Spire and Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital. Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 14th March 2014, 5:54 pm

I think have a a more consulatiations Hun, as for the travel that's the call you will have to make, I saw my local nurse for a wound check 3rd time round as 2hourndrive there and 2hr back was too much for a 15 minute nurse check .

I went with nick Percival of cosmetic surgery partners in welbeck street  (2along from Harley street) if that's local?
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 14th March 2014, 6:16 pm

Hi there tx...yes smoking so so hard but I'm determined right now. Yes mr mcgeorge defo highly recommended but way too far unfortunately, think it's even further than Birmingham :( x 

Mrs ball tx for that, I think Iv seen him on tv? London's ok for me, it just v hard to hv to also pay out for each consult so like to do lots of research b4 hand. 

It's got to b near perfect from all angles tho else il bottle it! Xx
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 14th March 2014, 6:19 pm

Is there a reason why you can't travel, babe? Your perfect surgeon is out there somewhere you just have to find him haha! Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 14th March 2014, 6:34 pm

Hiya, I see on your avi you were going to have Garrick, he's in Essex have you discounted him? X
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 14th March 2014, 7:32 pm

aw your welcome I just try to give out as much information as I can from my own experiance

Would I travel if I had to again, yes xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 14th March 2014, 8:50 pm

Hey,

I was willing to travel to have my ba - was tempted to go either to transform (manchester) or the hospital group (birmingham) but was swayed to stay local to me as if I had any complications as I had to fend for myself and wouldn't have had anybody to take me as all at work or had things on (parents were on holiday) etc. 

Have any of your friends had ba's if so ask them who they had a I had a personal recommendation from friends which made my mind up plus the aftercare which includes seeing my surgeon when I need to.

Hope this helps  xx
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 14th March 2014, 8:55 pm

Hi, babe, I'm sorry to hear you're struggling making decisions. It's a long enduring process isn't it haha? We want our boobs to be perfect so we stress ourselves out the to max haha!

Take deep breaths and weigh up the pros and cons of the surgeons you're deciding between. I hear Mr Hassan is wonderful and I've never heard a bad review about him. How far away is Birmingham from you? I personally would consider which surgeon I wanted regarding professionalism and rapport rather than the distance I had to travel. Obviously you need to consider the distance but if you really desperately want a specific surgeon (and you feel they are the surgeon for you) then maybe you should be prepared to travel. It's better than just settling for a surgeon just because he/she is closer to your home.

I had to travel 1 hour away for my surgery.. (This is nothing compared to what other girls travel but it was actually quite a distance considering I was a day case).. And it was hard travelling back especially because I was in a lot of discomfort and pain but I don't regret it one bit. I wanted my surgeon so I had to make the decision to travel to get him.

I really hope you make your decision soon and I hope you don't get too stressed out with it all. Your perfect surgeon is out there! You will find him and you will get your perfect set of boobs!! :)

GOOD LUCK, HONEY!! TAKE CARE AND BIG HUGS XXX
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 14th March 2014, 9:06 pm

Messaged you xx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 14th March 2014, 10:06 pm

Hey girls, thanks for responding...all so helpful as usual. I am prob 3 hours from Birmingham but can arrange a driver to come collect as part of the package and it will only be the once, all other appointments can be more local. Actually when I read it all back i think it's actually not such an issue, even a local surgeon may travel to other clinics around the country or not available ASAP to get something checked out...as long as I hv a local facility for piece of mind hey.

Boney1992, no reason I can't travel tbh just commitments mean I'm not such a free bird, thanks again Rachel for the pm and day zee yes I did actually see garrick but as I need uplift decided I wanted someone that I know performs this on regular basis but v impressed with him other than that.

Thanks guys I think iv come to my decision :) xxx
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 15th March 2014, 8:33 am

Glad things are a bit more clear now Hun, good luck with your decision x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down