Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit worried...

+7
Kt402
loui1981
tigertonix
LuciaH
Blueeyedsoul13
Dayzeee
kati1236
11 posters

Go down

A bit worried... Empty A bit worried...

Post by kati1236 19th February 2014, 11:15 pm

I think I hurt my right boobie today, and getting all psycho paranoid...

Also noticed a few days ago (once I was home) that I had a bubble under where my macom sits, on my ribs but an inch or so belowe my incisions. Its like a buble of fluid when I touch it...
is this just fluid gotten stuck and working its way out or is it a concern?

Was watching botched up bodies earlier tonight and think I've scared myself now!

I've had no pain, but now my right boob hurts a little but not excessive or anything...

Ahhh! why did I watch that program... the more I think about it, the more worried I get...

xxx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

A bit worried... Empty Re: A bit worried...

Post by Dayzeee 19th February 2014, 11:23 pm

Hi Kati, sorry I have no advise but I hope your ok. Those programmes are a nightmare, I try not to watch them but it's so hard not to! 
X
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 19th February 2014, 11:27 pm

I used to love watching them and they never scared me. Now watching it has just made me think more about the bubble I found the other day and I felt for it and it was still there. I don't know if it's from my Macom being so right or what but it's weird :/ you can feel it bubbling when you press on it. My right boob is feeling... Different to what it was and my mum thinks I've just upset parts that were healing but after watching the tv I'm all super paranoid and my heart races every time I think about it.
Just feel like crying now :( xxx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 19th February 2014, 11:48 pm

hi hun, try not to worry for tonight, no point getting worked up about things xxx

it does sound like it might just be fluid that has gathered, which is one reason why some surgeons use drains after surgery.
i'm not an expert but that would be my guess, and that it will dissolve naturally, as it will get absorbed by the body.

if you want some more reassurance though, its always worth giving your clinic a call tomorrow morning hun, and describing to the nurse what you said here. am sure she will be able to advise and reassure you xxx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 19th February 2014, 11:54 pm

Aww sending you big hugs. I'm sure you've just wound yourself up watching the programme. Maybe if you have a number you can ring the hospital on for advise regarding the bubble tomorrow if it's still there ? Xx
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 19th February 2014, 11:59 pm

Thanks blueeyes.. I was thinking that and did put it to the back of my mind, just I happened to touch it while watching the tv and super got worked up about it. Also the fact my mum refused to touch it made me more anxious as she is my rock in times if my panic haha! I think her watching it too after my surgery was so recent made her worry a bit too.
Apart from me touching it, I would never know it was there.
As for knocking a muscle or whatever I have seemed to do, I will be taking it easy again starting tomorrow. I have been fine and so acting fine but actually under there is still healing and tender and I do t want to end up on that show because I didn't rest 4 days post op.

Thanks sooo much for reassurance and now hopefully I can sleep :) and thanks as well dayzee :)

So much appreciated. What would I do without all you girls
*hugs* xxxx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 20th February 2014, 12:01 am

Please don't stress tonight hun, it sounds like a fluid
Build up to me. Give your clinic a call in the morning and explain what's happening. Watching programmes like botched bodies is no good so close after having your op as paranoia about them will set it. Try to get some sleep and  the clinic tomorrow. Xxx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 20th February 2014, 12:20 am

I know Lucia I never even thought about being paranoid till it was too late haha! I watched them right up till my op, never bothered me.
I'm glad you girls think it's just fluid build up as well because I do feel happier now. It what I originally thought before paranoia.
I have my stitches seen to on Saturday at the clinic but depending how I feel tomorrow I might give them a call.
They are 2.5hrs away so don't really feel like traipsing up there for fluid build up hehe.
Does anyone know how long it takes for the fluid to go from your body?
I was taking advantage of being fine and this is what happens haha. Need to be careful, took all this effort and time and such to get here. Need to look after them now :)
Thanks so much girls for replying quickly :) I will actually sleep now instead of worrying :) xxxx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 20th February 2014, 12:39 am

I live watching those sort of programmes and they never make me cringe or worry me but that's all before. Once I have had my Ba I will be staying away from any botched programmes because I know I will be worrying about every little thing. 

Maybe worth giving them a ring tomorrow and then when you get your stitches seen on Saturday get them to have a quick check.  I have tried to have a little google and from what I can see it could be a week or 2 for the fluid which is why some surgeons like to use drains. 

Think you def need to take it easy as you are still very early on in recovery and don't want to damage them now you finally have them. 

Try to get some sleep and don't Worry. 

Sweet dreams hun. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 20th February 2014, 1:09 am

Hiya, honey!! Has your right boob swollen up since you knocked it? It's so common to knock your boobs after your op.. You'll do it all the time without realising but since you're so worried and cautious regarding your boobs you'll notice every knock and tap that happens to your new boobs! I hope you're okay and it's not painful? I think if it hasn't swollen up and isn't giving you any pain then it should be okay. Keep an eye it, honey!! (I'm sure you will be doing haha)..
Thay program is enough to make anyone paranoid! Don't watch it babe haha! As for your little raised spot of fluid, it's probably just a result of your surgery. It's probably the equivelant to a blister and is just some trapped fluid or a result of swelling. Again, keep an eye on it and inform your nurse/surgeon immediately if it causes you any pain or if it starts increasing in size etc..

I can't offer much advice, babe, but i just want to wish you good luck and i hope you're okay!! Try not to worry about the knock you had and rest up!

Xxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 20th February 2014, 6:42 am

Hi I have heard its quite common to have a little water blister at the incision site. I would give your nurse a ring tho to put your mind at rest x as for that program don't watch it!! I've also avoided all surgery you tube videos sometimes ignorance is bliss x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 20th February 2014, 7:25 am

Hope you're feeling better now. All sorts of noises, sensations, etc are to be expected! My left boob was squelching and bubbling for about  a week post op! My right felt strange for about three weeks. 

The other thing to remember is depending on where you are on your monthly cycle will affect them too. Your breast tissue now sits on top of your implants so it will still have all the same lymphatic and glandular changes but now in a tighter space! 

It's all normal, but I would definitely call the clinic for peace of mind and to ensure everything  is captured on your records xx
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 20th February 2014, 8:23 am

Thanks Lucia for having a look online for me, I was too paranoid last night and of course when you google any symptom you should ultimately be dead and it would make me more worried haha.

Tigertonix, no it did swell up and it wasn't sore as such, just more discomfort than I'd had. It was my German shepherd pup, he's eight months but bigger than adult size (very big boy) and he's gotten wise to me being unable and was starting to push boundaries so I tried to give the scruff of his neck a shake (like his mum would and also to make sure I'm boss). Had obviously upset my implant doing so. It's hard as he's very boysterous and he is taking the pee out my mum as she is too weak for him and he knows this. 

Thanks Loui and Kr, I realised before it was too late about watching it and I won't be watching it now. Interestingly enough one of the surgeon I thought was  a bit of an ass was on the tattoo hell which I also watched last night. He did some ear surgery in the actual clinic :/ not sterile or an operating room but ah well. I wonder if I went with him if he's have done my boobs there too hahaha (jokes)
I will give the clinic a ring later on and just get them to mark down my concerns. Hate touching it so won't be keeping that close an eye in it hehe.

Thanks so much for the support girls and reassurance :)
Defo what I needed to hear :) xxxxx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 20th February 2014, 10:35 am

Google can be your worst enemy sometimes especially when looking for something medical.

Thank god you didn't end up going with doctor dodgy, who knows where he would have operated, lol.

Glad you seem to be feeling a bit more relaxed about it now, but just make sure you try to chill and don't over do it all too soon. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 20th February 2014, 10:54 am

Hi Kati. I hope you are ok? Did you ring the clinic.
I knocked my left boob too few days ago and had some swelling. It still feels more painful than the other and rather odd as if the implant is moving inside when I lean forward or move my arms.... Very strange. Paracetamol keeps pain at bay though.
We are still healing inside hun and unless there's sudden increase in pain that doesn't respond to pain relief accompanied by lots of swelling and/or fever - then all should be fine according to my nurse. 

I got 2 German Shepherds too- 7 and 3 years old bitches. Lovely dogs and they are exactly what they train them to be. Mine wouldn't hurt a soul.. Actually my youngest is quite pathetic and is wary of even puppies xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by AB05 20th February 2014, 11:15 am

Hey Kati, hope your feeling better after all the wonderful advice everyone has given. I can't give any apart from take it easy now & put your feet up. xxx
AB05
AB05
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 20th February 2014, 11:23 am

Hi Kati, how you feeling? A bit of a knock is inevitable in the first couple days because your body is just not used to them being there. But its absolutely fine if theres no additional swelling or burning sensation. Stay on top of your painkillers, and don't stop taking them just because you think you're ok, because they're just masking the pain!

The fluid bubble is normal, its just part of the swelling. You'll feel and hear squishy noises in the next few days with the air bubbles and fluid moving around. It will all dissipate naturally into your body. The swelling can take 2-4 weeks to go completely, so bear with it. I think if the bubble hasn't gone in a week and is worrying you, try and see your nurse. But Im sure its fine. Best thing to do? Stop poking it!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 20th February 2014, 4:02 pm

I hope you're okay today, babe xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 20th February 2014, 4:14 pm

I'm better today, still difficult but coming out! 
Boobs are good only taking paracetamol no bruising or major swelling so been lucky their.

Strange thing tho. Before ba I tried on my macom small and also got an xsmall. The small felt good and the xsmall felt alittle to snug.

But now the small is loose and the xsmall is perfect??  How weird is that!
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 20th February 2014, 4:19 pm

SORRY KATI I thought i was on my topic! Lol
Clearly meds are messing with me still 

It's probably a swelling bubble and will pass. Your results like ok great as have been keeping an eye on your picture trial. X
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 20th February 2014, 8:12 pm

haha sahara don't worry about it hun. I accidently posted on someones wall on their profile the other day rather than a pm hahaha!
I am feeling so much better today, was defo paranoia and needed some reassurance for you girlies I think was all. My mum is great and all espesh medically (she has a degree in drs science and such so I always run to her for anything medical related haha) but she has no clue about BA and she just looked so worried that I ran straight on here haha!
My boob is still a little sore for straining the muscles a bit and I am trying to rest as much as possible but as we all know having kids, dogs, a house to run, it's impossible to just sit down.
Just want to thank all you girls for being so helpful and understanding with all my dramatic posts every so often... you have been such a huge support for me :) xxxxxx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 20th February 2014, 8:47 pm

We've just got to heal now! Can't wait to drop and fluff x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 20th February 2014, 10:20 pm

yeah hopefully, as long as my uneven boobs are not needing corrected... and hopefully it is the swelling :/ which im starting to doubt now xxx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 20th February 2014, 10:25 pm

It's most likely the swelling at the moment if they're looking uneven. You need to remember you've had two separate operations, one on each breast, so one may have suffered more trauma, hence extra swelling. Give it a month to settle completely.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down