Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best padded bras for extremely flat chest

+14
loui1981
tigertonix
ambzdee94
maddimoo
Victoria2345
CandyCat321
*Sammi*
MissCET
Princess_x
krizzooo1
Charlii
LuciaH
Sahara1981
Lolo85
18 posters

Go down

Best padded bras for extremely flat chest Empty Best padded bras for extremely flat chest

Post by Lolo85 31st January 2014, 7:24 am

Hi, I was just wondering if anybody could recommend any padded bras. I'm a secondary school teacher and would like my BA to be very discreet so I'm hoping to up the padding and start wearing chicken fillets. I've found the ones in primark the best so far? Are there any other favourites?

Xx
Lolo85
Lolo85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Best padded bras for extremely flat chest Empty Re: Best padded bras for extremely flat chest

Post by Sahara1981 31st January 2014, 7:34 am

Asda do a two size up padded bra. Which is light weight x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Best padded bras for extremely flat chest Empty Re: Best padded bras for extremely flat chest

Post by LuciaH 31st January 2014, 8:05 am

I live in the Asda 2 sizes bigger bras, I have one in every colour. X
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 31st January 2014, 8:06 am

Most places do a 2x bigger bra these days, but I found they made me look stuck on and not natural at all. I used to love the Primark ones with the air pockets, but they stopped doing those. They were perfect because you could slip the chicken fillet into the pocket to stop it falling out!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 31st January 2014, 8:32 am

I LOVED the M&S one, the 2 x size bigger... it has NO removable fillets so there was no need to worry of them falling out, just a moulded padding area below the cup.

I don't know if they still do them but it was FAB
x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 31st January 2014, 9:51 am

The Primark ones are definitely the best x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 31st January 2014, 10:54 am

I used to live in the 'WOW bra's' from next...boost you two cups sizes x
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sammi* 31st January 2014, 11:05 am

ASda bra was best for me, made me look like the size I am post op!
*Sammi*
*Sammi*
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyCat321 31st January 2014, 11:17 am

I wore panache Atlantis 2 cup sizes bigger gel bra pre op as I found gel bras gave me a more natural look without having to worry about fillets dropping out. This gave me a similar-ish look pre op to what I have now wearing a sports bra xxx
CandyCat321
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 31st January 2014, 1:02 pm

Defo primark. I live in them and have one in every colour. Also get my x2 padded bikinis from there too x
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 933

Back to top Go down

Post by maddimoo 31st January 2014, 1:43 pm

im currently wearing primark 'boost your assets' bras, and also have asdas 2 size bigger bras, both are good and im hoping that people wont really notice a dramatic change in my clothed sized after the op because ive been wearing these for last year. My partner refers to them as my 'bullet proof' bras as they are so padded lol xx
maddimoo
maddimoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 31st January 2014, 2:26 pm

Hiya Hunnii,

I get the Maximize your assets bra's out of Primark, they are the best in my opinion im a 34a they make me have boobs , but when i take it off i have nothing...

xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 31st January 2014, 2:29 pm

I found that the Primark plunge and gel bras are the best! When i wore those pre-op I looked bigger than what I look post-op now haha.

Take care, honey xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 31st January 2014, 5:43 pm

Longline heavily padded work as a corset.
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 31st January 2014, 9:47 pm

I wore the Panache Atlantis ones and found them to be pretty reliable and really made a difference, I probably look pretty much the same size with clothes on now. I once had a chicken fillet drop out of my top on a night out so I wasn't keen on those obviously lol.

x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 31st January 2014, 10:34 pm

I haven't tried it but the new Ann Summers triple boost bra looks good. Here are before & after pics http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2548270/The-34-boob-job-Ann-Summers-claim-breasts-THREE-sizes-bigger-instant-new-mega-padded-bra.html

here is where you can purchase http://www.annsummers.com/p/triple-boost-red/black-plunge-bra/01brpgas1256045
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 1st February 2014, 1:52 am

Oh wow misf1 that looks like my dream bra lol. Brilliant price too x
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 933

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sammi* 1st February 2014, 7:51 am

I want that ann summers bra now! Even though I have had surgery that gets me so excited to try it out even more!
*Sammi*
*Sammi*
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 1st February 2014, 10:42 pm

maximise bra from primark
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 2nd February 2014, 9:40 am

That's a good idea! I really don't want anyone to notice I will head down to primary. Thanks girls xxx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo85 3rd February 2014, 6:57 am

Loads to try out here. Thanks. Seems a bit silly I suppose buying new bras just before an op but needs must xx
Lolo85
Lolo85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down