Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agony on right breast at bottom of lollipop scar

3 posters

Go down

Agony on right breast at bottom of lollipop scar Empty Agony on right breast at bottom of lollipop scar

Post by Sian90 23rd January 2014, 12:17 pm

Hi ladies, I'm 5 days post op. I was meant to be having a full anchor lift and implants but surgeon managed to do it without making incision under the breast so guessing I have a lollipop lift?
Yesterday I was feeling really ill dizzy hot and sick every time I got up it was horrible rang the ward and they said to try and stop taking strong painkillers so did that just taking paracetamol now. However since last night I have been in so much pain at the bottom of where the incision is on right boob, i can't see anything abnormal as steri strips and tape still on till tomoro. I am struggling to wear sports bra as just feels so tight on that spot I have gone from shock absorber to cheap one from matalans to one of the stretchy ones that I have slipped legs thru and just pulled up a bit like a crop top. 
Just taken 2 co codamol as can't take it. I feel like such an invalid expected to feel fine by now its taking so much effort just focusing on writing this :( 
Has any one else felt like this? Thanks sian xxx
Sian90
Sian90
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Agony on right breast at bottom of lollipop scar Empty Re: Agony on right breast at bottom of lollipop scar

Post by COOKIE 23rd January 2014, 12:25 pm

Are you still feel sick and dizzy after stopping the pain killers Sian? Do you have a temperature at all? Has the breast that's painful swollen at all? Can you see if there's any sort of bruising appearing?

If you have any of those symptoms Sian, do call the number you were given from the hospital hun.

If no then it be that the knot at the end of the incision is being a little problematic for you

I'm presuming you have your post-op check tomorrow?

You really should be in a good support bra Sian. You really don't want any tension on those scars because they could be affected. So if you possibly can get yourself back into your sportsbra that's going to be best for you. Popping a panty liner or a sanitary towel (sticky side against the bra) will act as a cushion for the tender spot so no pressure will be directly on it babe.

Please let us know how you get on won't you babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Agony on right breast at bottom of lollipop scar Empty Re: Agony on right breast at bottom of lollipop scar

Post by Sian90 23rd January 2014, 12:39 pm

Hi cookie, thanks for replying. Feeling better today but stayed in bed feel a little light headed but not sick or dizzy. Temp feels ok. From what I can see there not any more swollen then last few days. Is is ok that sports bra is quiet tight over the sore spot? Will get mum to come and help me into it now! Thanks xxx
Sian90
Sian90
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sian90 23rd January 2014, 12:39 pm

Yes post op is tomoro at 9.30 so that will be a relief xx
Sian90
Sian90
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sian90 23rd January 2014, 12:52 pm

Ok got shock absorber back on with a sanitary towel to line it. I look a right eye sore in pink and blue bra and leopard print Hugh Hefner pjs! Xx
Sian90
Sian90
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd January 2014, 1:10 pm

Hahahahahaha very sexy!

This should hopefully help you feel more comfortable Sian. Sounds like all is well and it is more than likely the end knot that causing this discomfort. It really can hurt.

Try and get yourself up for a little walk at least a couple of time throughout the day. I know you don't feel like it but it will make you feel better. Whilst there's a possibility of you feeling dizzy though, do get your mum to have that 'little walk' with you.  Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 23rd January 2014, 2:11 pm

Best wishes for your post op check tomorrow & hope you're feeling better soon!   Hug XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sian90 23rd January 2014, 2:23 pm

Thank you guys! My mum wants to know if there is a forum for worn out over worked mothers lol!! Xxxx
Sian90
Sian90
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd January 2014, 2:24 pm

Hahahaha tell her if she finds one can she let me know please  Hysterical 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down