Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tingling

5 posters

Go down

Tingling  Empty Tingling

Post by Wonderwoman1 22nd January 2014, 10:11 pm

Heart   Hi girls.. I'm now 5 weeks post op and still pretty high, still got strange  lefty and still want bigger.. Anyway, now, I'm having kind of tingling sensations inside my breasts.. Like something is happening! It's really difficult to describe... Niggly tingling pain like little electric shocks... I'm hoping that's this is the beginning of my d and f...do you feel tingling when dropping and fluffing?? . Hoping to wake up one day very soon, look in the mirror and breasts will be fuller, and lefty will have sorted itself out.. Not being too optimistic though as have to be realistic.. Hoping for revision so I can request bigger.. Anyway I'm rambling on now.. Just wondered if any of you gorgeous girlies had experienced this xxx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Tingling  Empty Re: Tingling

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 22nd January 2014, 10:16 pm

hey hun,

those electric shocks you're describing is a very normal sensation. it's actually the nerves repairing themselves and healing!
so in a weird way, try and embrace it because it means everything is mending :)

5 weeks is still quite early post op, so try to be patient, and in time they will drop :)
x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 22nd January 2014, 10:24 pm

Hey thanks for the update.. Just want to look  and feel amazing... Sooo impatient xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2014, 10:52 pm

Yup, I agree with lovely Blue, its nerve sensation hun. Although its not a pleasant sensation its a good sign that sensation is returning to your boobs.

In regards to still being high and lefty not yet being to your liking... I know its hard when you keep hearing it over and over again, but they just need time hun.

What you've described is normal. It wasn't until 10 weeks post-op that my wonky, one big, one smaller boobs started shifting in the right direction and it took a further two weeks for them to right them selves gaining good symmetry and the size issue evened out and..... I fluffed! So you see hun, in terms of healing IF you were to take as long as myself or more, its still early days for you hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 22nd January 2014, 11:07 pm

You'll get lots of different sensations post op, all part of the healing process! The weirdest sensation I had was like my boobs were kind of vibrating, like a buzzing feeling inside...lol 
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 22nd January 2014, 11:14 pm

After reading all the above posts I'm happy for you that it's completely normal! :)
I hope it passes soon babe and I hope you begin to see your dropping and fluffing soon too! (I'm still waiting for it too.. Long process haha)
Take care, lovely xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 23rd January 2014, 11:33 pm

Mirren that's hilarious.. Buzzing boobs... Not heard of that before but at least I know, if it happens, that it's normal.. Want to fluff sooooo much., bought gorgeous bikini but still look kinda flat.. Need a new set of boobies already.. xx my ps doesn't seem to think I will drop at all! Very reassuring!! Lol xxx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down