Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tingling???

+2
COOKIE
pinkprincess881
6 posters

Go down

tingling??? Empty tingling???

Post by pinkprincess881 17th September 2013, 7:04 pm

Ok so I've been trying my best to refrain from posting about every little niggle...instead I've just sat back and read everyone else's little niggles--and felt relieved that I was normal! (Yeah ok, that is a little on the LAZY side *cough* a LOT) 

So now here I am 12 days post op...

Let me just take a moment to celebrate 12 WHOLE days of having real life BOOBIES!!Stars Stars Stars Stars 

Sorry about that, back to the matter in hand...or on chest to be more specific....my right breast (hahaha ive actually got breasts now...i can actually say that now!!) Feel a harder, and sorer, and today my right nipple has been all tingly Screwy 

Now after everything I've read on here, after all I've researched I KNOW that I have had two separate operations, two separate incisions, thus will heal differently. I KNOW it's probably just my nerves making my nipple tingly, I KNOW it's early days, I KNOW I have to be  careful I'm not over doing things.....

But if I open my mouth about it to my mam she will put on the usual drama and all I will hear is " I KNEW you shouldn't have done it, I had a BAD feeling about this...bloody he'll, it's probably exploded...Brian!! Brian they've bloody exploded I KNEW it, I TOLS you didn't I! He'll fire, call an ambulance, they will have to cut her open all over again!!" And so on and so forth (by the way, my name's not Brian, Brian is my dad...Just clearing that up...) 

And if I open my mouth to my Mr....."it'll be right, chill, it will all be right love" he's so laid back it l, he never worries about things unless there is hard evidence for worry...That's just his way! 

So I guess I'm just looking for a little sympathy, a little reassurance and a little understanding.....

Xx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 891

Back to top Go down

tingling??? Empty Re: tingling???

Post by COOKIE 17th September 2013, 7:20 pm

Awww we'll give ya all the sympathy you want babe and you post all you want too Hug 

Yes, the tingling as you suspected is just nerves lovely. If its bothering you then icepacks will help relieve the sensation. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th September 2013, 7:21 pm

Lol princess I'm tingling like mad too... It's the itching that's annoying also!! It does feel weird, and I get like the feeling of like air bubbles to lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 17th September 2013, 7:30 pm

We are in the right place for all of the above that's for sure!

Isn't it amazing that however confident we are in other aspects of life our new boobies cause us so much worry!!!

My left is great and gives me no problem, but it's troublesome twin is still sensitive in the nipple area and feels tighter. It also sits a bit higher and I am very "aware" of It.

I try not to analyse them daily as there is so much more healing and changes to come, but I hear you and know exactly where you are coming from.

I get moments of anxiety and then moments of calm literally hours after!!

I know i am reiterating what others have said but just wanted you to know I feel your need for reassurance! My OH is away at the moment so i have more "evening on my own" time once the wee ones are in bed and I find myself sitting on this forum reading every post and absorbing everything I can. It helps me to go to bed and not worry so much.
Xxxxx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkprincess881 17th September 2013, 7:32 pm

Thanks girls!! I guess even though it's normal, it's still annoying, got my frozen peas our now though (that's not a euphemism..I just took cookies advice!) 

I'm not complaining or anything, obviously it's 100% worth it, and if I was ever really worried I would ring my hospital...Just wanted a little moan I think, and a reassuring and knowing nod!!
Xx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkprincess881 17th September 2013, 7:35 pm

Haha seashell I could have written that, while my man is catching up on sky sports news and the cricket, and golf, and rugby, and pool (which is awkward cos I had a brief fling with one of the England pool players back in my teens....) I just read everything on here, every question, every worry every answer...most people have asked or answered my questions before I could even type them.....I just think that I am a bit anxious deep down, and just want everything to go smoothly (as we all do) 

Xx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkprincess881 17th September 2013, 7:39 pm

Oh and my leftie has been good as gold so far...which only further highlights the naughtiness of righty....like an angelic twin smiling sweetly at their mother, offering up a lovingly painted picture just for mummy, while twin 2 is just in the background smearing nappy rash cream onto the walls and carpets....I've let myself get carried away again,  it I know what I mean!!
Xx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 17th September 2013, 7:44 pm

Hey Hun don't worry about coming here for reassurance :) obviously I can't answer any post ba questions from experience, but I think no matter how much research we do & how much we 'know' everything is okay, we still worry. & we still need the reassurance said to us personally... You know what us women are like, got to over analyse everything! :) xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 17th September 2013, 7:57 pm

Yeah the tingling drove me nuts! But the itching is far worse this time xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th September 2013, 7:57 pm

My left one is the naughty one!! It twitches so much more ... I think it might be because it was played around with a little more because pre op it pointed out very slightly (not that I noticed until the surgeon pointed it out lol ) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 17th September 2013, 8:08 pm

Oh that was nice of him lol xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th September 2013, 8:11 pm

Lol I know!! I went home and looked at them for ages haha, they are currently looking equal though so that's ok xx il take the extra twitches xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 17th September 2013, 8:16 pm

Thats good.mine were quite uneven for a few months then they got better xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkprincess881 18th September 2013, 6:25 am

My left one was apparently more droopy than the right...again I didn't realise or notice until the surgeon said, then kindle proceeded to measure away and show me the difference so I can really argue with maths...then put a permanent marker dot just below my left nipple to highlight his point at the pre op...a dot that took a bloody WEEK to scrub off!! (The nurse laughed and said she has no idea where he gets the ones from but everyone has real trouble getting his drawing off as a pose to the other surgeons) then he dotted it again before surgery...and literally last night I noticed it had finally gone...Just hope he doesn't dot it tomorrow to prove its gone!! So yeah I thought my left would be more painful...but no righty is still naughty!!
Xx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down