Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Update

+7
COOKIE
louise28
mrsball
tinkerbell24
krizzooo1
Boney1992
Prettylil
11 posters

Go down

Hello and Update Empty Hello and Update

Post by Prettylil 13th January 2014, 10:51 am

Wow!!!

Today my twinnies turn 6 weeks!!!

I have not been here in a while - work commitments etc apologies for all i have missed and not paid attention too.. def I missed ya all!!!

so yes am 6 weeks gone!!!

so I went bravissimo to measure and i am 28G - yes 'G' cup - i nearly dropped dead!!!!

I had a slight feeling i was way over the 'e' cup - when my triumph sports bra became unbearable to wear - it was so painful and it left impression on the top of my boobs within 20 mins of wearing..

So i went off to bravissimo and got a new sports bra (shock absorber) and did my fitting also..

so my sports bra is a 32G also ...

So far - i am back to normal, boobs are still quiet hard though (can some1 advise further on this)

My 6 week check is due this week - thurs I am booked in for ..

I am SO SO SO HAPPY with my look (boobs sit well on me and dont look like i have had a boob job0!!! although if you knew me well in the past - you will know!!!

SO in normal shops like Victoria Secret - i measured a 32ddd (yes TRIPLE D) which is 'e' / 'f' cup in regular stores!!

I AM SO SO SO SO SO happy!!!!!!

I am not sure the fluff fairy has visitied - I think she is just about arriving as my boobs have been very itching in the last 2 days - since i got new bra with a bit of room ... lmao!!!!

My left boob is bigger than my right boob (will be discussing that with PS on thurs)

I wld like to take this opportunity to thank ALL the ladies on this FORUM!!!!!!!!! I could not have gone through all I did without you..

Oh by the way - Marks sent me an official letter of apology and offered mi some vouchers (dont know how much they are till they arrive in the post)

EX OH came back - oh my days - he was shocked to find me with the twinnies - remember he was to pay half of my BA cost ...

well he is back and he has apologised - whilst i hold no grudge - I dont think i should go back there .. my BA time was when i needed him the most - funds / emotional support..

and whilst the funds were hard to raise (all by misef) the emotional was even worse - there was a day i nearly wet my bed as i couldnt stand up - i think day 3 and my friend was enroute to mine .. it took God alone for me not to wet my bed and actually stand up..

anyways - asides that am doing great!!!

Also for the ladies who have had the furries - how long did it take to soften up (and i know everyone heals differently) but whats the general process for the furries

yahoo  yahoo  yahoo  yahoo  yahoo  yahoo  yahoo  yahoo  yahoo  yahoo  yahoo  yahoo  yahoo  yahoo
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Hello and Update Empty Re: Hello and Update

Post by Boney1992 13th January 2014, 11:33 am

Lil.... I am soooooooooo happy for you, babe!! What an amazing size to be also..... They look fantastic in you avi  dance  dance  dance  dance 

Well done you for been able to raise the funds be your self after been let down, I bet you feel so proud. I'm glad they're healing well for you honey... So pleased for you - Congratulations  Stars  xxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 13th January 2014, 11:35 am

Also babe, I must have missed the thread about Marks - what happened!!?? Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 13th January 2014, 11:47 am

BRILLIANT to hear from you. Love this post.

XXX
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 13th January 2014, 11:58 am

aw fab post

and amazing size xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 13th January 2014, 12:19 pm

hey huns - tanx you all so much!!!

Krizoo - so happy to hear from you - my boobie size mate..

well - i ended up not been a 'dd' but alot more - lmao!!!!!!

Bt like Cookie and Tinks and all the other post opers say - its how your boobies sit on you and the look you are trying to achieve ..

Krizoo - yes you are SO rite from your earlier post - the size really does have alot to do with our body physique ..

whilst i am a petite lady - i am also big boned - wide hips, tunker thighs - so my 380s sit well on me..

Now am a 'g' cup - but I dont look it (again perception) cos my 'g' cup is perk and upright - whilst most natural 'g' cups will be drooping and saggy ..

I am SO PLEASED with the size and current bra size ... I know that the furries reveal their max potential over time and I think my fluff furry just arrived also ...

So here I am - i still have a bit of concern though as leftie is sure bigger than the righty - but overall - am happy!!!

dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 13th January 2014, 12:22 pm

Great update hunny, great size, and pleased your happy with them they're some pretty nice  brilliant boobs  you got there!  dance
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 13th January 2014, 12:22 pm

Yippee good to have you back on here, missed ya.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th January 2014, 2:57 pm

Welcome back Lil, always a pleasure to see you here  Hug 

Glad all is going well babe. Its normal to have odd sized bobs whilst healing hun. Mine were different sizes for 12 weeks, it wasn't until the smaller of the two had fully dropped before they gained good symmetry, so there's still time babe but do ensure you get your concerns noted by your surgeon. 

Furries are renowned for taking longer than textured implants to fully soften up Lil, but again, this too is individual process, some will soften sooner than others....

I've known some with textured to fully soften at around four months, for me it was six... So you're still very early days Lil - Patience gorgeous. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 13th January 2014, 3:40 pm

yippppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeee my boobie fairy!!!!

oh babes - i missed you madly Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug 

oh yeah - patience patience patience - the one thing i still need to harness - loool!!!

sure will do - really got no choice - yes am gald to be back on here and happy to help anytime!!!

Sure will discuss with PS on thurs ...
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 13th January 2014, 3:42 pm

Boney - hi hun!! apologies - had to re-read to pick your post ...

I went to marks a few days after my BA to get a rough measurement so I could purchase a sports bra..

I had the worst treatment and humiliation from them all ...

So i made a big complaint and that was the update
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 13th January 2014, 3:47 pm

Oh no... Idiots! Glad they've compensated you.. Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 13th January 2014, 4:31 pm

Haha boobie size buddy. I am so pleased that over all you are so happy. Great to hear  Stars 

xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 13th January 2014, 4:58 pm

Glad everything is going well and fab size! You look amazing in your avi!
Size wise don't be overly concerned about it as they can take time to settle , some longer than others, but do mention it when you see your PS to see whats said and perhaps have it noted.
As for M&S I'd post a pick of a fab new bra purchased from say bravissimo letting them know what a good experience you had  there and as you were so badlly treated at M&S that this is where you now intend to shop, but just wanted to thank them for their vouchers which you have spent on champagne to toast your new additions!!!!
XXX

Last edited by mirren001 on 13th January 2014, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 13th January 2014, 5:47 pm

Congratulations prettylil!!
That sounds amazing.. 28G?!! Wow i'm jealous!
Can I just ask, did your boobs get bigger then? because you said your triumph became unbearable to wear? If they got bigger then I still have more hope for me because i'm only 3 weeks post op!
I'm over the moon with you results and you look great in your avi!

Well done and enjoy your boobiesss. take care honey!xxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 13th January 2014, 7:53 pm

Great to hear from you and omg wow  Boobs  28g!!! 

Glad you're ok, even with your ex being around xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 13th January 2014, 7:58 pm

Aww great to hear you are healing well... FAB size :) I am going for my 1st proper sizing in Bravissimo this Saturday at 3 months post op and I can't wait :D xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 14th January 2014, 9:12 am

Toni - yes - twinnies 'grew' loooool

when i 1st had BA - i got a 32e triumph - Cookie helped me out - cos it was so hard plus my issue with Marks and Spencer. Also my PS uses straps for the 1st week (so no support etc, just the straps)

I got the 32e - which were big in the 1st week (so i used my macom), then after 1 week - i could wear the triumph and it was very ok till week 5 - when i started to feel very uncomfy and then the impression started on the top of the twinnies.

So went to Bravissimo and got measured into a 32g sports bra - so got a shock absorber one for immediate use..

I am not sure my fluff fairy has arrived yet - as boobs are still hard though ...

So yes Toni - every chance you could get 'bigger', but def NOT smaller - I panicked so much about that also - lmao
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 16th January 2014, 4:47 pm

Ok - here's another update!!!!

WOWZA!!!!

6 week check with PS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance 
it was today - so off I went!!

I had in my handbag a nice little 28G bra from Bravissimo!!!

Took the twinnies out and even PS was taken back!! He took off my final dressing (not needed anymore) and ALL CLEARED to go back to normal life!!!

I mentioned ritey been smaller than left - and pre BA it was same way (i also checked my pre ba pics and its true)

I dont think its that much of a difference as my 28G bra fits both boobs well - no gaps in right boobs either.

So am good to go back to normal life - exercise and all

He did say also - that it will take between 3-6months for my implants to fully soften up - as i mentioned boobs were still hard (not rock hard - I have started to soften up as the day goes by)

Overal - I am just excited!!!!

From wanting to have my BA, finding this forum, my uphill struggle with finding a hosp/surgeon etc..

I could not have come this far without you all ladies!!!

luv ya all loads!!! Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  group hug  group hug  group hug  group hug  group hug  group hug  group hug  group hug
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 16th January 2014, 5:02 pm

oops - i forgot - I have another appointment booked for 6 months time
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 16th January 2014, 5:03 pm

Cookie / Tinks - PS said - ok to start wearing bra and return to norm..

Can I wear underwired?

Also - can I stick to wearing bras only when I go out? and remain in my sports bra for as long as I want?

Day - High impact
Nite - Crop top / low impact
Outing - lacey wired bras only Hysterical
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 16th January 2014, 5:06 pm

hi yeah if your good to go you can get into wires, you might find it uncomfortable at first but maybe not so yeah your good to go!! woohoo get that bra on

so chuft for you

Oh also sometimes after taking my wired bra off my boobs were harder and a diff shape lol but all normal early on xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 16th January 2014, 5:31 pm

I like the sound of that Lil..... special "going out " bras YAY  Boobs
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 16th January 2014, 5:57 pm

Hey Krizooo hun!!!

yep!!! special outing days!!!!! time to learn from Cookie how to work the twinnies ... Hysterical  dance 

Go girls!!
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down