Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boobs on the move!?

+2
jenniferrf1
Jenpops
6 posters

Go down

Boobs on the move!? Empty Boobs on the move!?

Post by Jenpops 22nd December 2013, 10:20 am

I remember reading about noisy boobs. But can't remember if I read they can feel like their moving? 

Worrying my muscles might be tightening? I have no band on top like some unders ladies! 

They feel today like they are moving a little! Also my lefty in the night made a funny noise, wasn't sure if it was the implant squelching or the muscle? 

Eeek blooming scary boobs! X
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Boobs on the move!? Empty Re: Boobs on the move!?

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd December 2013, 10:49 am

Most of the ladies here who have the band use THG so please don't worry about the band, many of us don't have one just like whether we had drains or not.. Surgeons preference..

The noises are air bubbles popping and you will get odd feelings with that.. I felt as though some if the air buddies moved and that have me an off sensation but it's all normal :) try not to worry, it's not your implant or muscle that are creating the noises.. And it's normal to feel tight because without realising it we often slump in order to protect them... It does get better though xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 22nd December 2013, 11:08 am

try not to worry hun its probably just the muscle starting to relax alittle and its amazing how much they will move as ur further down the line ..i did have overs but i can squish to middle and push up with hands and they just feel like  version of my old old boobs but then mine is not under muscle and is second time round so they do say recovery is quicker because capsule already formed ....sorry im waffleing now  Hysterical  xx as ur recoevery goes on lots of changes babe including movement so dont fret xx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 22nd December 2013, 11:34 am

It's the air and fluid Hun, it will soon be absorbed by the body. Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 22nd December 2013, 11:58 am

Ok thanks gals :o) x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd December 2013, 12:09 pm

If you have no band lovely its not at all because of your surgeons preference, its because because you don't need one.

Bands are used to encourage implants to drop and are only given to women who surgeons feel have very tight skin/muscles and need the addition of the band to add a little force to encourage them down. 

But if there's no need and to your surgeon it looks like your implants will drop without assistance, then there's little point in you wearing one hun. 

At 4 days post-op you're going to have a lot of swelling right now hun. As mrsball said, this is fluid and air in breast picket that will naturally be absorbed by your own body as your healing progresses. 

You'll find you'll experience lots of strange sensations over the next coming months and anything you're not at all sure of... Just ask away babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 22nd December 2013, 3:16 pm

Hey Jenpops, hope you are well......apart from noisy boobs! hehe, naughty things...Hun Have you got a pic-trail up at all......? xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 22nd December 2013, 4:03 pm

I've got an Instagram account boob diary if you'd like to follow that? Pm me and I'll send name if you do x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 22nd December 2013, 4:20 pm

Hey Jen I am not familiar with Instagram... I will suss it and then get back to you hun...Thank u xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down