Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters

+3
ambzdee94
MarieMc85
COOKIE
7 posters

Go down

Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters  Empty Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters

Post by COOKIE 14th December 2013, 4:50 am

'Our DAD gave us matching boob jobs!' Sisters making the most of cosmetic surgeon father's skills (they've also had Botox, nose jobs AND a belly button tuck)

• Brittani had breast surgery as a gift from her father for her 18th birthday
  • The 25-year-old went from an A cup to C
  • She had rhinoplasty - the bridge of nose was narrowed - on 21st birthday 

• Sister Charm, 25, had breast enhancement this year, going from 32B to 32C
  • Had her protruding belly button re-shaped at age of ten
  • Both regularly have Botox and face peels adminstered by their father

Sisters Charm and Brittani Niccole have both been given breast enhancements - by their plastic surgeon father. 

The girls, from fashionable Orange County in California, are walking advertisements for their famous plastic surgeon parent, Dr Michael Niccole.
Brittani, 25, first had breast surgery as a gift for her 18th birthday when she went from an A cup to C.

Then three years later Michael gave her a rhinoplasty for her 21st birthday, when he narrowed the bridge of her nose.
Scroll down for video 

Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters  Article-2522510-1A05F71200000578-553_634x1079
Cosmetic Surgeon Dr Michael Niccole's adopted daughters Brittani (right) and Charm (left), posing in bikinis outside their father's practice on Newport Beach California

And shockingly, Charm first went under Michael's knife at the tender age of ten when she had her protruding belly button reshaped.
This year she also opted for a breast augmentation to take her from 32B to 32C - and didn't have to look far for a surgeon.
Charm, also 25, who works in marketing said: 'Having surgery done by my dad makes sense - he's the best at what he does and I know I'm in safe hands.

Growing up in Orange County and seeing so many people having surgery, it never seemed like a big deal to me.
'Out here cosmetic surgery is a normal part of everyday life. Since I had my boob job all my friends tell me that I look great.'

'I didn't want to go too big and I think this is my perfect size. You might not even know I'd had them done if you didn't know me.'

Both women regularly have facial peels and Botox at their dad's clinic, Cosmeticare Plastic Surgery Centre and Med Spa, to reduce the chances of wrinkles.

Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters  Article-2522510-1A05F97B00000578-402_634x518
Cosmetic surgeon Dr Michael Niccole injecting his adopted daughter Charm in the forehead - both sisters, aged 25, regularly have Botox, which he administers himself

Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters  Article-2522510-1A05F86100000578-343_306x423
Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters  Article-2522510-1A05F85400000578-145_306x423

The sisters (Charm, left, Brittani, right), who were adopted by Michael and wife Penny as babies, have attracted criticism about their decision to cosmetically alter their appearance

Charm said: 'Every other month I'll get something done to my skin. '

'I think Botox is important because it prevents you from getting wrinkles. I also get Botox in my armpits, which helps me stop sweating.'

Unsurprisingly the sisters, who were adopted by Michael and wife Penny as babies, have attracted criticism about their decision to cosmetically alter their appearance.
'When I graduated high school Dad surprised me by saying, "I've scheduled you in to have your boobs done next week". I was so excited'

However, the girls say they have valid reasons for making the most of their dad's skills.

Brittani, a make-up artist, said: 'I was totally flat chested so I just wanted to feel more comfortable in my own skin. 

'When I first told my parents I wanted my breasts done I was about 15. I knew I had to wait until I was 18 but I was nagging them about it all the time. 

'When I graduated high school Dad surprised me by saying, "I've scheduled you in to have your boobs done next week". I was so excited. 

Boob jobs and Botox in the armpit WARNING Graphic images

Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters  Video-undefined-1A0FC51600000578-961_636x358

Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters  Article-2522510-1A05F78400000578-353_634x429
Mother Penny was initially opposed to her daughters going under the knife to alter their appearance

Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters  Article-2522510-1A05FCA000000578-135_306x534
Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters  Article-2522510-1A05FD4C00000578-952_306x534

The pair act as ambassadors for their dad's work, and say more and more young women are approaching their father Michael for cosmetic work
'It's the best thing I've ever done. I love my boobs now - they're perfect.'
But for some people having an intimate cosmetic produce done by their dad is a little too close to home. 

'When Brittani first told me she wanted to get implants I I fought it for a long time. But she was so insistent that eventually I said "okay show me your breasts". Then I could see why she wanted implants'

Brittani said: 'Some people say, "Isn't it weird that your dad has seen your breasts?" and I say no.

'First of all I'm his daughter and he's seen me naked when I was a baby, so really who cares?'
'Secondly, he sees thousands of boobs a year so a boob to him is just an object like a pen. It's just what he does.'

And as ambassadors for their dad's work, more and more young women are approaching Michael for cosmetic work. 

Charm said: 'Almost all of our friends have had procedures done by my dad, whether that's boob jobs, liposuction, Botox or skin peels.

Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters  Article-2522510-1A05FCA400000578-984_634x425
Cosmetic Surgeon Dr Michael Niccole with his daughters Brittani (right) and Charm (left) at his practice. He admits: 'There are people that would critique me for doing a breast augmentation on my daughter at 18'

Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters  Article-2522510-1A05F9AA00000578-285_634x397
Cosmetic Surgeon Dr Michael Niccole injecting his adopted daughter Brittani in the forehead. Brittani, 25, first had breast surgery for her 18th birthday and three years later got a new nose for her 21st birthday
'If there are ten people in a room, nine out of the ten people have had something done by my dad.
'Random people even will find me on Facebook and will say, "oh are you Dr. Niccole's daughter? I was thinking about getting this procedure done, can you help me?".

'I give their information to a consultant. It's a family business so I'm contributing and so it's good.'
However, not everyone was thrilled with the pair's enthusiasm for a quick fix. 

Penny was initially opposed to her daughters going under the knife to alter their appearance. 
She said: "When Brittani first told me she wanted to get implants I I fought it for a long time. I said, "no we're not doing this, this is not right". 
'But she was so insistent that eventually I said "okay show me your breasts". 

'Then I could see why she wanted implants and realised it would be beneficial for her to get her breasts enlarged, so I agreed.
Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters  Article-2522510-1A05F88400000578-73_634x394 Cosmetic Surgeon Dr Michael Niccole (centre left) with his adopted daughters Brittani (left) and Charm (right), and his wife Penny (centre right), at his practice Newport Beach California

'Now I can see she's so much more confident and I think she looks great.'

But when Brittani again turned to surgery a few years later to change her nose, Penny worried it was going to be a reoccurring trend. 

Penny explained: 'I didn't want them to think they could just turn to surgery every time they didn't like something about their appearance. 

'And I worried that with it being so readily available they could become addicted to plastic surgery. 

'I told Brittani she was beautiful the way she was - we always try to stress, beauty is within. 

'I fought it for a long time but when I saw how much she hated her nose, I gave in again.'
Last month Charm decided to have a breast augmentation after exercise had reduced the volume of her chest.

She said: 'I work out like a fanatic and I noticed my breasts got a lot smaller and I lost a lot of the volume in them.

'Dad wouldn't do the surgery unless I convinced my mum, so when I convinced her I had to sit her down a couple of different times and really tell her that I was serious about it.'

Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters  Article-2522510-1A05FC9400000578-728_306x423
Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters  Article-2522510-1A05FC4C00000578-482_306x423

Despite continued criticism of their decision to have surgery, the sisters remain defiant. Charm says: 'Because of the criticism we have had for getting surgery done by our dad I realise people can be pretty ignorant'

'People should understand that we got procedures done because we didn't feel good about ourselves.'

And Michael can't deny that his daughters polished appearance is good for business. 
He said: 'There are people that would critique me for doing a breast augmentation on my daughter at 18. 

'But I've been doing surgery for 30 years and I wanted the best of care, which I feel I can deliver to my daughter. 

'Nobody, nobody would treat my daughter the way I would. 

'I don't think I influenced my daughters personally to have surgery, because we discourage it. 

'But they have grown up in an environment of beauty. Our cars are always immaculate, our house is immaculate and all our friends are beautiful. 

'You could say they were influenced by that environment. They understand the importance of looking and maintaining your beauty the rest of their lives

'I felt very, very comfortable doing her surgery. And I would do it over again.

'The plastic surgical industry today is a thousand fold compared to when I first started. 

'Before it was very hush-hush but these days people are having it and talking about it. 

'People will come from all around the world to the United States to have cosmetic surgery.'

'You go to South America, you go to Argentina, I'll be you 50 per cent of the population have cosmetic surgery' 

Source  HERE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters  Empty Re: Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters

Post by COOKIE 14th December 2013, 5:09 am

Penny was initially opposed to her daughters going under the knife to alter their appearance. 
She said: "When Brittani first told me she wanted to get implants I I fought it for a long time. I said, "no we're not doing this, this is not right". 
'But she was so insistent that eventually I said "okay show me your breasts". 

'Then I could see why she wanted implants and realised it would be beneficial for her to get her breasts enlarged, so I agreed.

'Now I can see that she looks so much more confident and I think she looks great' 

But when Brittany again turned to surgery a few years later to change her nose, Penny worried it was going to be a reoccurring trend. 
Penny explained 'I didn't want them to think they could just have cosmetic surgery every time they didn't like something about their appearance'
And worried that with it being so readily available they would become addicted to plastic surgery' 
'I told Brittany she was beautiful the way she was - we always try to stress 'beauty is within'

This coming from a parents who put their daughter through surgery at the age of 10... Because she had a protruding belly button!  Screwy 

Of what benefit is an 'inny' belly button, than 'outy'?!

Its terribly funny isn't it when parents make decisions 'to suit themselves' not realising just how hypocritical they sound. 

And the thought of my dad seeing my boobs now, let alone have to stand before him, naked... Having him examine my boobs and perform surgery on them just brings a little bit of sick right up into my mouth  sick 

These poor girls have been adopted into what is obviously a VERY superficial world. I mean, who on this earth in their right mind would put their small child through surgery to change their belly button from an outty to an inny?  That in itself should have rang alarm bells when this man performed this surgery on his own daughter - surely that's abuse?!

The girls now sound more like a commodity than a child they love and are probably using them even now as their personal advertisements 

Just doesn't sit well with me at all this story  nope
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters  Empty Re: Surgeons performs a BA on both of his daughters

Post by MarieMc85 14th December 2013, 12:08 pm

This is creepy. Am I the only one who thinks that Brittani is a man?! x
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th December 2013, 3:23 pm

Well I didn't wanna say.....  Shifty 

Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 30th January 2014, 2:47 pm

I though you wernt mean tot mess about with your belly button, i heard that its dangerous haha.

i hear some really strange stuff!!

xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 30th January 2014, 3:35 pm

what this is just weird,

Ellie has an out bely button cause I havent let them do surgery on her, its a tiny umbilical hernia and unless it comes to be painfull etc I wont be letting them operate on her

she has more operations coming int he next few year and Id rather her body takes the time to heal for something that NEEDS doing

Nah not into my dad doing my boobs even if he was a plastic surgeon!!
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 30th January 2014, 4:13 pm

I know how wierd, id let him do a nose job, (if i needed one) but i dont but a BOOB job , quite  Screwy Screwy Screwy 
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 26th February 2014, 12:10 pm

MarieMc85 wrote:This is creepy. Am I the only one who thinks that Brittani is a man?! x

Agreeeeeed!
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 26th February 2014, 12:39 pm

This just so wrong on so many levels.  And YES totally agree that she looks like a man!
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 15th March 2014, 9:52 am

What an odd story.... "fixing" your daughters belly button at the age of 10 is just wrong!!
Very odd set up in that family if you ask me!!
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down