Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling down now....

5 posters

Go down

Feeling down now.... Empty Feeling down now....

Post by RexieP 7th December 2013, 4:38 pm

I'm feeling really down about this now :( had another look and I feel like the implants arent filling the skinas much as they should be :( especially on my left. It feels like they will sag off of the implant over time if they aren't as full and tight over the implant as they were when I had them done the first time and I'm really upset now that I've paid all this money for my reop that was supposed toake them better and now I have a ew problem :( I know its possible I could be worrying over nothing and they might fill out but after looking at the diagrams cookie posts it doesn't look like the pocket will move at all so I don't see how this excess skin will fill out :(
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Feeling down now.... Empty Re: Feeling down now....

Post by COOKIE 7th December 2013, 5:49 pm

Ohhh sweetheart, if there's one thing all of us who had revision can empathise with its the paranoia you get during healing Hug 

Its a VERY common thing to though, because I think you have higher expeditions when you have a re-op and the recovery is NEVER the same as your primary augmentation Rexie, so please don't compressing babe.

If anything after a re-op you're far more analytical and this can pay havoc with your mind sending it into complete overdrive - now, I'm not for a moment suggesting there's not a problem there. I don't know hun. But what I am saying is that you're very early in your recovery still and time really is a great healer and at 3 weeks post-op (I think you're around there aren't you) boobs can be wonky, different shapes, different sizes etc... It took my boobs after I had my first re-op a good 10 weeks to even start evening out Rexie. I had one breast which I thought was going to travel around to my back at one point, it was just sat there so full and high with a feeling of it being in my armpit! By 12 weeks post-op though I had perfect symmetry babe, so you see.... At 3 weeks post-op you still have a long way to go yet.

If you are overly worried though Rexie, please don't hesitate to pick up the phone and make an early appointment to have a consultation with your surgeon babe. You paid a whole lot of money for your aftercare sweetheart, so if in doubt.... Do make the most of what you paid for and see your surgeon sweetness. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 7th December 2013, 6:38 pm

Thank you Cookie, you guys always make me feel me better. I have sent you that email with the pic so have a peek when you can and let me know what you think. I have emailed my surgeon now to see him again. I know I need to relax and be patient but its so hard! I'm really hoping you are right and I expect you are. After all two weeks ago I was worried I was going to get cc and they are now so soft that is a distant worry. Hopefully this will be the same when I look back in a few weeks time.  Thank you xx
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th December 2013, 6:55 pm

Awww I hope things sort themselves out too babe and I'm glad you're sorting an appointment to see your surgeon hun. Time makes such a HUGE difference in healing and for re-oppers, the anxiety is tenfold whist you wait on that final glorious result to come. 

Its such a hard time babe and I totally get you're feeling, so please come and talk it through with us anytime babe - I want you know we're all here to see you through this so please don't ever feel alone sweetie.

I emailed you back hun. Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 7th December 2013, 7:23 pm

I second what Cookie said, a re op drives you flipping crazy! You love them to start, then the worry sets in, then the paranoia! It's such a rollercoster. Hugs xx:bighug:
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 7th December 2013, 8:46 pm

Aw Rexie hope you lift that sadness soon x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 7th December 2013, 8:51 pm

ReXie: I so hope you get the result you're after hun. I guess 2nd time around you have that 1st op to always compare to.
Best wishes to you and all the best....I look forward to you posting soon about how HAPPY you are with your new boobies!!!

xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 7th December 2013, 8:59 pm

Thank you ladies.  Means a lot to have such understanding support xx
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down