Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to relax the muscle?

5 posters

Go down

How to relax the muscle? Empty How to relax the muscle?

Post by RexieP 30th November 2013, 5:59 am

Hello lovely ladies. So my left boob is still tighter than the right in the muscle area. Its like on the top part of my breast towards the cleavage the muscle is very tight. The rest of the breast is reasonably soft and even the muscle feels soft and supple yet I feel like theres some pressure there just around that particular spot. When I do a little too much - had to help move some chairs at work yesterday - the pressure is there continuslly. Almost like morning boob but just in one spot? Worried it might become cc or could be cc forming but wouldn't that cause the whole breast to feel like that? It is still a good inch higher than the rightif thats relevant?  Any advice how I can relax the muscle?
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

How to relax the muscle? Empty Re: How to relax the muscle?

Post by tinkerbell24 30th November 2013, 8:32 am

Ur just doing too much.too.soon

Basically ur doing a chest work out in.the.gym lifting lol so they.have gone a bit hard if ur concerned call ur surgeon but def no lifting chairs.xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 30th November 2013, 10:47 am

Like tink said your just pushing yourself too much, you can't relax the muscle yourself so it's important that you take things slowly to allow your self to heal.
Remember you've had two separate operations so there will be differences but it can take around 6 months to see the final result.
You shouldn't be doing anything physical for 6 weeks, even no hoovering! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 30th November 2013, 1:25 pm

Thanks guys. Its really hard not to I have three kids aged 9, 5 and 14 months and my husband works away most weekends as a musician. Today for example my husband is in Bulgaria playing a gig so my mum came over to take us all out but 15minutes in we discovered she couldn't drive my car - cant take hers as we don't all fit - so we had to pull over on the motorway and swap. So now I've just driven for 20 minutes in my big 7 seater done the things we needed to do and then driven like 40 minutes back. Home now and my chest is so sore :( My muscles are hurting and I'm really down :(
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 30th November 2013, 1:34 pm

I have the kids too.and peter needs to work but u really must be careful

How many days post op are u xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 30th November 2013, 3:14 pm

Three weeks and three days Tinkerbell xx
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 30th November 2013, 4:36 pm

Thats not too bad driving is normally ok.after 2/3 weeks ive read.

Everything u really need to take it easier  xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 30th November 2013, 5:44 pm

I've got a BMW and cannot reverse cos reverse gear is so hard to shift into.. Crazy!
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th November 2013, 5:57 pm

The aching really is down to you doing too much Rexie and its understandably hard when you're on your own with children Hug but do please be sure to just do what's needed and nothing more hun. Definitely no hoovering or anything else that's going to put pressure on your upper body. If there's no-one there to do things like hoovering for you, then leave it! The dust can wait. Its not nice knowing it needs done I know, but I assure you... Needing a re-op if you've overdone things is worse and will put you right back to square one. Maybe your 9 year old would LOVE to Hoover, at that age that revel in feeling like mummy.

Lifting chairs is pretty heavy work for someone just have had a BA so again, this is something you shouldn't be doing and you would best to get a note from your GP signing you off any heavy duty work for the next 3weeks until your recovery period is over hun.

When you feel aching like this, yes its an indicator that your doing too much, but its also a warning sign Rexie, so do please listen to it hun and slow down!

There really is nothing you can do to relax you muscle hun... That's entirely up your body when this will happen and it will... But in your body's own good time. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 4th December 2013, 8:11 pm

Thank you Cookie, amazing advice as always. I have slowed right down again since my post and am feeling much better. I have a check up booked with my surgeon on friday just for peace of mind - also want to check them after all this rubbish with my stupid Urticaria! He was more than happy to fit me in thank fully as I'm not supposed to see him again till 20th. Will be nice just to have him have a quick look and reassure me :)
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down