Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booked my first consultation with Dr George Spyrou

+6
tinkerbell24
mrsball
Boney1992
jenniferrf1
COOKIE
Princessgem
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Booked my first consultation with Dr George Spyrou Empty Booked my first consultation with Dr George Spyrou

Post by Princessgem 27th November 2013, 11:00 am

Hi ladies! So excited booked my first consultation through My Breast with Dr George Spyrou, I was hoping I could see Dr. Ivan Foo with them too but apparently he's gone private now so need to see him direct ! Also want to see Dr Turton and maybe Orla Austin as well as Transform (maybe Paul Clark as don't know many transform surgeons? ) ball is now rolling ;) will make sure I print off the question and answer sheet from here ! xx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Booked my first consultation with Dr George Spyrou Empty Re: Booked my first consultation with Dr George Spyrou

Post by COOKIE 27th November 2013, 11:02 am

There seems to be a problem printing off the questionnaire Gem, so if you'd like me to email that to you I can get that done for you :ok: 

Hope the consultation goes well babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Booked my first consultation with Dr George Spyrou Empty Re: Booked my first consultation with Dr George Spyrou

Post by jenniferrf1 27th November 2013, 11:29 am

Good luck in your consultation :) glad your seeing a few! Let the journey begin! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 27th November 2013, 11:29 am

That's great honey, good luck with your consultation. How exciting for you Stars  xx

Cookie - Please could you possibly email me a questionnaire form too? Thanks you :ok:  xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th November 2013, 11:31 am

Yup, I'll get that to you today babe yes  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th November 2013, 11:38 am

Just sent for you Boney. :ok:  xx

Gem, I took the liberty of emailing yours to you at the same time babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 27th November 2013, 11:40 am

Cookie thanks so much! That's so helpful!! 

Thanks girls il keep you updated as I go :) x x x
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 27th November 2013, 11:41 am

Thanks Cookie xxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th November 2013, 11:42 am

No problem ladies Give You  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 27th November 2013, 11:52 am

Good luck hunny, just because mr too has gone private isn't nescarilly a bad thing, in fact it'll mean no Pcc and just him and his secretary. Smike 
X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th November 2013, 11:56 am

I went private with my last surgeon. It was very relaxed and nice to have direct contact the surgeon.

Gem - when seeing BAAPS surgeons don't forget to ask them if they've opted into the ASC insurance scheme. Its available to BAAPS surgeons only and if your surgeon has opted in, for a small fee you could get yourself a further 2 years aftercare that starts 'after' the clinics aftercare runs out which is pretty incredible hun.. So be sure to add that to your list, its pretty new so not on the Breast Buddies questionnaire yet. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 27th November 2013, 12:08 pm

Private is great. U speak to.ur surgeon not a PCC 

Good luck.with.ur appointment.xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 27th November 2013, 12:12 pm

Yeah I love been private too, I text my surgeons PA all the time  . She's so good with me especially with me been a peck lol xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 27th November 2013, 2:03 pm

Haha thanks ladies! Dr Turton can be approached directly too from what I can see as I can call his Pa on her mobile to book consult in, going to get those booked in next couple of weeks as I know there will be charges involved etc and need to ensure i get dates I can definitely do! X
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 27th November 2013, 2:26 pm

Did you book George through MyBreast?

I think it's about £150 to see Turton?

I saw Paul Clarke after reading good things. I was very disappointed once I had time to reflect on what he said!

Good luck with them all. The questionnaire has been fab x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 27th November 2013, 2:43 pm

I did book George through My breast yes Hun. Nuffield have emailed me to say its £150 to see Mr Turton and he has a fixed surgery charge of £4565. Bit upfront with the first email especially when I haven't asked for costs yet;) I wonder if it makes any difference to go direct with mr Turton xx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 27th November 2013, 3:22 pm

Can imagine it'd be same or more x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 27th November 2013, 3:24 pm

I think he only does McGan anatomicals too! x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th November 2013, 3:32 pm

Jenpops wrote:I think he only does McGan anatomicals too! x
Oooo another faux pax - just as placements are created for women's different shapes and sizes, so are implants. Anatomicals are great for some, but not for others... So again, a BA should be tailored just 'for you' you're not every woman, you're THE woman going to seeing him for YOUR BA and you want that to fit YOUR body and not everybody else's.

So again... Any surgeon that uses one placement, or one implant shape as is seemingly the case here. Run a mile hun - they not for YOU, they're for every woman, because that's all they can see... One standard woman with one shape. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 27th November 2013, 3:39 pm

Yes that's what I thought!. If you go on his website it says that is what he uses and also all his pics (before and afters) are anatomical!

x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 27th November 2013, 4:40 pm

Its such a journey hey and this is just the start, so much info to take in and so much to think out before committing. I started with my first consultation in October hoping to b done just after Xmas. I'm now delaying to take the pressure off. Sometimes as u said it takes time for things to register in your head. 

My breast hv been ok so far but can see how the situation can easily turn when dealing with an adviser, I don't feel that when speaking with the other surgeons secretary....there's def more warmth.

Good luck x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 27th November 2013, 4:53 pm

Is this Turton or Spyrou ?  Xx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 27th November 2013, 5:35 pm

Hey, princessgem,

I booked through nuffield with my surgeon and I got the consultation price knocked off surgery if I went with him, I can say that you deal only with the surgeon right through from consultation to surgery to aftercare.

Last night I went back to see my surgeon as had problem with leftie but has put my mind at rest -I don't think I would've got that at the big clinics or would've had to wait to see surgeon.

The point is even though you deal with the hospital it's in their interest to keep the surgeon and their patients happy.
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 27th November 2013, 7:47 pm

Oh that's great thanks honey xx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Booked my first consultation with Dr George Spyrou Empty cost of surgery

Post by Bonniegirl 12th May 2014, 5:00 pm

Boney1992 wrote:Yeah I love been private too, I text my surgeons PA all the time  . She's so good with me especially with me been a peck lol xx
Hi, Can I ask how much the two procedures were as Im thinking of implants and uplift with Mr McGeorge

x M
Bonniegirl
Bonniegirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next