Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone having problems with iPhone and this site?

+13
ashleamai
Jenpops
tinkerbell24
Daisydee
Gleaming
Katiebrad
Marcimarce
COOKIE
mrsball
amyblue500
Charlii
jenniferrf1
Lias6246
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anyone having problems with iPhone and this site? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone having problems with iPhone and this site?

Post by Lias6246 18th October 2013, 10:46 am

Oh I'm so sorry Cookie I meant to say it wasn't just this site, I thought it was until it did it on Facebook. Probably because I spend all my time on here, it is particularly bad on here though, 

Wild horses couldn't keep me away, I'm addicted! 

I will let you all know when I've found a solution.

Charlii, thanks for the advice but for some reason when I go on that option the button doesn't load it's just the loading circle. I wonder if it's an ios7 problem... 

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Anyone having problems with iPhone and this site? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone having problems with iPhone and this site?

Post by Lias6246 18th October 2013, 10:51 am

It's just loaded and it's already off. I tried resetting the advertising things and I've managed to write this without it switching so fingers crossed x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 18th October 2013, 11:54 am

Nope, it's still happening but less frequently so it may be worth trying so it's not every few seconds x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 18th October 2013, 12:24 pm

Yeah mine suddenly keeps opening up 'app games to buy' when I'm on my iphone ! It started a couple of days ago... Just changed the settings as shown above so I'll see if that stops it :) xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 19th October 2013, 4:27 pm

Just on the phone to a 'senior advisor' at Apple. They haven't heard of this problem before but now hubby's phone is doing it all the time. I have currently wiped my phone completely and set it up from new without restoring it from a back up and it is still doing it! I've now been on hold for half an hour while they figure out what's going on grr! Will keep you updated x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th October 2013, 4:30 pm

That's awful... To say I'm relieved to know its not isolated to the forum would be an understatement, but I don't like that its spoiling your enjoyment of being here on the forum nope 

I do hope everyone will be patient and hopefully with the help of Lisa and some of our other lovely ladies we'll get to the bottom of this soon. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 19th October 2013, 7:20 pm

Hiya girls, I've been on the phone to Apple for hours today. Wiped my phone, lost all my apps, I have to reinstall all of them, been ready to throw my phone up the wall etc...I restarted my phone to basically make it a new iphone and it StILL didn't work. I'm writing this on my iPad as I'm so so sick of these adverts.

Basically after all of the above didn't work apple said it wasn't an iphone problem that they could fix. He asked me which website I was going on to which was causing the most trouble, I didn't tell him as I didn't really want him. Looking at people's posts but he said to look on different forums and take a screen shot of which apps this is appearing with. Personally, mine seems to be mainly clash of the titans and castleville or whatever it is called. I have never had it with something that wasn't some sort of game.

Is anyone getting this issue with any other website? If so would it be possible to send me screen shots of the websites and the apps that are appearing please? Just for more info. Basically this manager is calling me back on Tuesday when he has looked into it and I have gathered data for him them he is sending it all up to technical to try and sort out....

He said he had never heard of this before!!

It happens to me whenever I'm on a website which advertises iphone apps....

If you could help me solve is I would be very grateful xxx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 11th December 2013, 10:29 pm

I'm always having the same issue everytime I click on a new topic or something it's very very annoying!! I shall try clearing my cookies. Xx
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 11th December 2013, 10:32 pm

I still haven't solved it.... It doesn't do it as often now so I'm just putting up with it x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th December 2013, 10:34 pm

i get this on my new phone thought it was just my new phone xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 11th December 2013, 10:36 pm

I don't get it on any other site any more, just this one x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 11th December 2013, 11:20 pm

So bleeping annoying!! Best buddies needs to stop advertising stupid games! As soon as they pop on screen. It diverts to App Store!

I DONT WANT BLEEPING APP STORE. IF I DID ID GO STRAIGHT THERE!!!!! Arrrgh
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th December 2013, 11:31 pm

Yrah it takes me to.app store xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th December 2013, 11:38 pm

Ill pass the info on to the forums server and hopefully they'll get to the bottom of it for you.  Please bare with though until it gets sorted girls. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 11th December 2013, 11:54 pm

Thanks cookie xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th December 2013, 12:26 am

Can anyone please get me a screen shot of the redirection page please? I'm trying to see what's happening on my own phone but its fine for me.

I need the information to pass on so they can locate the problem. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleamai 12th December 2013, 12:31 am

It isn't just iphone, my samsung has been doing it since I came on about midday today x
ashleamai
ashleamai
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 12th December 2013, 7:07 am

I will email you a pic cookie but it's just the App Store, basically, when specific games are advertised on the page the whole website switches to the App Store to purchase the game before you can do anything about it. I will get a few screenshots of the specific game.

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 12th December 2013, 8:32 am

Yeah it still does it at least every 30seconds when I'm on my iphone !! I've just been popping on when I'm on my laptop at the mo coz the constant diversions to a dragon game were driving me a bit mad lol xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 12th December 2013, 8:50 am

Yeah it was redirecting me to.buy apps sometimes i can.press the back button other times i cant xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 12th December 2013, 10:57 am

Thought it was just my phone doing this, it was driving me nuts! X
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th December 2013, 11:55 am

I got a screen shot, so thank you girls. I've now reported the problem (again) and am hoping for a final resolve to this very soon.

I appreciate the patience of you all whilst this is happening and do apologise for the disruption of your time here. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 31st December 2013, 2:35 pm

Hiya

Cookie, is there any news on this please? It's becoming more and more frequent now....

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st December 2013, 5:11 pm

I'm so sorry Lisa - this is something I have absolutely no control over and I've reported the problem numerous times and just have to keep waiting on news from the tech team.

If it does continue as it is through the new year I think I'll ask the owner if we can change servers. 

This isn't my forum you see. The owner is Roxychick. I'm only the admin here. But I know its a pain in the backside for you and I can imagine its off putting for many new members too.

Something NEEDS sorting either way and I assure you, if its not sorted within the next month, I will with permission from the owner if she is in agreement migrate to another server which would resolve the problem. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 31st December 2013, 5:16 pm

No need to apologise cookie, I was only asking as it is becoming as frequent as it was before now so just wanted to make you aware. Hope it gets sorted! It's just really strange it doesn't happen on my iPad!

However it is also happening on different sites as well now so it's not just this one. It is a pain as my mobile site doesn't work very well either, hope you get it sorted!

Have a great new year xxx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next