Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone having problems with iPhone and this site?

+13
ashleamai
Jenpops
tinkerbell24
Daisydee
Gleaming
Katiebrad
Marcimarce
COOKIE
mrsball
amyblue500
Charlii
jenniferrf1
Lias6246
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anyone having problems with iPhone and this site? Empty Anyone having problems with iPhone and this site?

Post by Lias6246 17th October 2013, 9:02 am

Hiya guys,

I've got an iPhone 5 and when I go on this site on my phone it keeps switching to the App Store all the time for whatever app is advertised.. I don't know whether it's a glitch with my phone as it does it occasionally with other sites but this site is the main Problem for it (probably because I spend the most time on it) I don't have this problem on my iPad....

Any suggestions how to fix it would be greatly appreciated xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Anyone having problems with iPhone and this site? Empty Re: Anyone having problems with iPhone and this site?

Post by jenniferrf1 17th October 2013, 9:08 am

I'm not having that but since the update my phones camera has gone blurry :( took it to the apple store and they told me to restore it which I did the other day but it didn't help :( so I'm taking it back ASAP!

I have no idea why your phone is doing that :( xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Anyone having problems with iPhone and this site? Empty Re: Anyone having problems with iPhone and this site?

Post by Lias6246 17th October 2013, 9:11 am

Thanks Jen, it's probably my phone then. I may do a hard reset but I'm at my limit for iCloud so I need to get my photos off before I can do that.

Check out our badges yahoo
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 17th October 2013, 9:46 am

Hubbys just got a 5S. Hes not had that problem (probably because hes not looking at a boobjob forum!), but he is having major issues with connectivity. Calls dont connect and go straight to voicemail even if hes got full signal. I'll ask him tonight if hes had any issues like that and let you know.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 17th October 2013, 9:59 am

Yesssssss! I am and its a total pain. It keeps taking me to the app store when some game is on the advert at the top of the screen , clash of titans or something.
I thought it was just my phone as its not in the best of health due to being thrown during a toddler tantrum. Rolling Eyes
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 17th October 2013, 10:29 am

I think there's a way to stop the adverts cpopping up hunny, I'll just find the thread.....
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 17th October 2013, 10:30 am

Read [Only admins are allowed to see this link] hunny there's the sticky at the top of this section xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 17th October 2013, 10:40 am

Hysterical Love it Charlii thanks

Yay it's not just me! It's doing my head in I get clash of the titans too..oh dear, poor phone!

Thanks Mrs ball, that's exactly what I needed x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th October 2013, 10:42 am

Go to settings > Safari > Clear cookies and data on your phone babe.

This stops whatever avenue this app has found from getting through your phone hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 17th October 2013, 11:19 am

Thanks cookie, the other thread was totally confusing me but that seems to have worked Hug 

I'm not very high tech! X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th October 2013, 11:33 am

Awwww that's OK Lisa. Just glad the problem is resolved babe Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 17th October 2013, 11:51 am

Boo. It's happening again. I will try the first thread again x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th October 2013, 11:52 am

Are you deleting cookies and data Lisa? You need to delete both hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 17th October 2013, 11:56 am

Yes it's under the same button cookies and data together x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 17th October 2013, 11:57 am

I've tried blocking all cookies (apart from you lol) that may work

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 17th October 2013, 12:20 pm

Nope, it's doing it more now grrr
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th October 2013, 12:25 pm

So, you're going to the settings on your iphone, going to Safari, then scrolling down and clicking the 'clear data and cookies' option? Its in blue writing. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 17th October 2013, 12:29 pm

Yeah, then I log in again and it happens again, I cleared all my tabs that were open as one was the App Store so That may work... It seems ok so far. X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th October 2013, 8:52 am

Hubby says theres a way to turn off the advertising, but didnt elaborate. I assume its the same as the thread MrsB posted. If in doubt - google it!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 18th October 2013, 8:59 am

Thanks chick I still haven't sorted it. I've phoned apple but I have to wait to solve it until hubby gets home with my laptop. I tried the link but my phone won't let me download Firefox. I don't get it as it's fine on my iPad x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcimarce 18th October 2013, 9:09 am

I have been having the same problem to.  Ever since I upgraded to isos 7 also calls being dropped mid conversation.  So annoying growl
Marcimarce
Marcimarce
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 18th October 2013, 9:20 am

This is happening to me even though I deleted cookies :( I can't come on the site as it just redirects all the time took me 5 goes just to write this x
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 18th October 2013, 9:30 am

When I sort it with apple I will let you know how I did it- if I sort it! My hubby is getting the same problem now and it's good to know I'm not the only one! It's doing it on my Facebook app as well now. Grrrr x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th October 2013, 9:51 am

So it's not just happening on Breast Buddies?

That would make sense then with deleting cookies and data not working. Although it's maddening for those dealing with this I'm glad it's not something isolated to the forum. 

I hope you will all be patient when you visit us please ladies. 

Lisa if you find out the cause we'd appreciate you sharing here for us. Thanks sweetie. Give You
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th October 2013, 10:04 am

Try this - "To reduce ad tracking, go to Settings, then tap “Privacy” and scroll to the bottom where it says “Advertising.” Flip the switch for “Limit Ad Tracking” to green"
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next