Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collien Fernandes denies BA and surgeons claims

Go down

Collien Fernandes denies BA and surgeons claims Empty Collien Fernandes denies BA and surgeons claims

Post by COOKIE 16th October 2013, 4:25 pm

COLLIEN FERNANDES STILL AT WAR OVER BREAST ENLARGEMENT CLAIMS

A doctor used Collien Fernandes name to promote breast augmentation
Collien insists that she has not had any work done
She is still battling to get a settlement payoff from the doctor
By now, most of you will be well aware of the battle between Collien Fernandes and a plastic surgeon from Germany, who has claimed that Collien has had breast augmentation. Collien has always insisted that her breasts are 100% real and that she has never had any work done on them.

This has led to Collien Fernandes seeking a damages settlement payoff, where she is believed to be asking for around 18,000 Euros. Collien feels that the surgeon responsible for making the claims was simply using her name to promote his procedures, without any consent from her.

Fernandes said, "I know this gentleman not. I refuse that he abused my name for its advertising. This violates my privacy., I would never promote breast enlargement. Contrary to the claims on the disputed site I am personally that is of the opinion that the quality of life not causally the cup size is related."

The two parties involved are trying to come to a settlement out of court but, unless Collien Fernandes demands are met, that is unlikely to happen. This is unlikely to happen, with the doctor believed to be only willing to pay 10,000 Euros. If this is rejected then things will move to the next step on November 6.

Source HERE

Looks like she's had a boob job to me shrug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down