Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

+31
mrspb
Montana
Blacksparkledstarr
Blondie14
Rebeccajbarratt
Charlie1234
drinkeroftea
HollieAnne10
arfarrell
bgorringe
LuciaH
Boney1992
Moomins
Doughty
Dayzeee
kdeee
Prettylil
ringring21
Bigange1
5stonedown
emilysarahdodds
Zoe_P
kel70
Becciann84
Lias6246
mirren001
SharonM
jenniferrf1
pip405
COOKIE
IsabellExpat
35 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians - Page 3 Empty Re: Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

Post by Bigange1 18th October 2013, 9:52 am

Thanks a lot, I'll have a nosey now xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians - Page 3 Empty Re: Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

Post by Bigange1 18th October 2013, 9:58 am

My god! You look like a completely different woman! No wonder you're happy, he's done a fantastic job yes xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 18th October 2013, 11:01 am

Bigange1 wrote:My god! You look like a completely different woman! No wonder you're happy, he's done a fantastic job yes xx
Thanks! For me is was very good value for my money Hysterical 
I had a birthmark 10 cm over my nipple before surgery and that birthmark was gone when I woke up from surgery. clap hands
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th October 2013, 11:08 am

IsabellExpat wrote:Thanks! Can't wait for the christmas sale! 
Karen Millen...here I come! yahoo
Haha! I love Karen Millen too... Happy times eh Isabell dance 

How are you doing now? Any niggles? Shooting pains still? Or have they settled down now? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 18th October 2013, 11:15 am

COOKIE wrote:
IsabellExpat wrote:Thanks! Can't wait for the christmas sale! 
Karen Millen...here I come! yahoo
Haha! I love Karen Millen too... Happy times eh Isabell dance 

How are you doing now? Any niggles? Shooting pains still? Or have they settled down now? Xx
Shooting pains in my nipples when I do things. 
Yesterday when I was stepping out of the shower and it was cold I was happy to see that both of my nipples are finally working Hysterical 
But I have one weird thing....If I open my mouth widely. If I for example take a big bit of a sandwich there is a tendon (or what it's called) that are quite tight and looks a bit scary on my neck.
I know this sounds weird but it almost feels like it's "stuck" or "tightened" behind my implant seeing stars 
I have tried to stretch it a bit and I think it's getting a bit better.
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th October 2013, 11:58 am

Hmmmm.... I know mondors cord which is a similar thing but affects underneath the breast is something that can very commonly occur after surgery and massage does help this go away, but if its sore it'll go on its own... I've not heard of anything like the same connected to having a BA. Maybe its been caused by the stress of back sleeping do you think? The body bing aligned in a position its not used to and you may have strained a tendon in your neck?

Maybe give that a week of massage as you would mondors cord and see how it goes? If it doesn't settle down it might be worthwhile seeing your GP Isabell about that.

Good to read sensation is returning. Its a fab feeling isn't it when you start feeling that tingling... Really happy for you hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 19th October 2013, 6:07 pm

I have uploaded 1 month post op pictures today! Heart
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 19th October 2013, 7:28 pm

Woweeeeeee they're looking amazing! What a transformation from the early days post op. I bet you're so please!!

Thanks for sharing xxx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 19th October 2013, 9:04 pm

Lias6246 wrote:Woweeeeeee they're looking amazing! What a transformation from the early days post op. I bet you're so please!!

Thanks for sharing xxx
Now you know how much change to expect the first month. So don't care about how the scars look the first day you see them! Hug
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 19th October 2013, 9:07 pm

Thank you! The nurse said to me when I was trying sizers that have I spoken to the surgeon about making my nipples smaller - I had never really thought about it and I started thinking ooo designer nips but then I felt a bit ill thinking about it!

Your pics really helped thank you Give You  Xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 19th October 2013, 9:12 pm

Lias6246 wrote:Thank you! The nurse said to me when I was trying sizers that have I spoken to the surgeon about making my nipples smaller - I had never really thought about it and I started thinking ooo designer nips but then I felt a bit ill thinking about it!

Your pics really helped thank you Give You  Xx
I know...the nipples is a kind of sensitive area. I get weak in my knees when I think about what the surgeon did to my nipples when I was sleeping sick 
(and I automatically scoop my hands over my nipples when I think about it) Rolling Eyes
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 19th October 2013, 9:22 pm

I started watching surgery videos then couldn't sleep so I stopped. It is scary but the results will be 18 year old boobies yaaaay!! 

Xxx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ringring21 21st October 2013, 12:06 am

Would you mind if I had a look? 440 could possibly be the size I would want to aim for! :) would love to see what look they achieve! This will sound dumb but what are furry brazilians?! Xx
ringring21
ringring21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st October 2013, 1:32 am

ringring21 wrote:Would you mind if I had a look? 440 could possibly be the size I would want to aim for! :) would love to see what look they achieve! This will sound dumb but what are furry brazilians?! Xx
Hey sweetie wavey 

If you look under everyone's avatar you will see that we each have a 'picture status' this tells us all who is happy to share pictures on the forum and who they are happy to share with. 

As you can see on Isabells picture status, hers read that she is happy to share with 'active/addict/elite' members here only hun, so as a newbie you are unable to make a request from Isabell.

As you found if you look at PIP405's picture status, there are some ladies here that are happy to share with everyone, which is inclusive of newbies such as yourself hun.

To hep you better understand our picture statuses, you can take a look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sweetie. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ringring21 21st October 2013, 6:28 am

Apologies, I will have a read now and take note before I ask again! :) xx
ringring21
ringring21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 21st October 2013, 8:31 am

Hi hun, can i take a pic pls
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 21st October 2013, 8:31 am

i meant a peek - oh silly me .. am in boobie world this morning
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 21st October 2013, 9:50 am

ringring21 wrote:Would you mind if I had a look? 440 could possibly be the size I would want to aim for! :) would love to see what look they achieve! This will sound dumb but what are furry brazilians?! Xx
Hi ringing!
Furry Brazilians are what many of us calls a polyurethane coated implant from PURE. The surface of the implant makes it have a velcro effect so it stays where the surgeon puts it and doesn't droop very much.
I have very thin skin and are prone to sagging, that's why this implant was chosen for me.

Have you booked your surgery? I would love to get to know you a bit better so I can send you my pictures! Hug 
If you are having an uplift as well, make sure you book a very skilled surgeon!
I have seen some uplifts with a lot of scars but not much uplift so make sure you take your time to make your choice of surgeon!

(just so you know...I'm Scandinavian, that's why my English is a bit weird Rolling Eyes )
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 21st October 2013, 9:53 am

IsabellExpat - wow - thanks for the clarification ...

I think this is the implant Mr hassan highly recommends now - i want to get further clarification ..

yes i have seen a few ladies have them here and i use to wonder what they were ...

so much knowledge on this forum and ladies you all rock!!!!

i wish some PCCs will just log on here and read everyday ... may be they may just have some knowledge of the industry they work in..

Nice one ladies ...
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st October 2013, 10:01 am

ringring21 wrote:Apologies, I will have a read now and take note before I ask again! :) xx
No need for apologies babe. We were all new here once Give You  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 21st October 2013, 10:03 am

Prettylil wrote:IsabellExpat - wow - thanks for the clarification ...

I think this is the implant Mr hassan highly recommends now - i want to get further clarification ..

yes i have seen a few ladies have them here and i use to wonder what they were ...

so much knowledge on this forum and ladies you all rock!!!!

i wish some PCCs will just log on here and read everyday ... may be they may just have some knowledge of the industry they work in..

Nice one ladies ...
:ok:  Knowledge is power! It's our bodies and we won't just believe things 1 person tell us. Especially if that person isn't a PS. 
Research is everything when it comes to this process.
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 18th March 2014, 7:12 pm

I'm trying to upload new pictures on picturetrail but I don't know how to do…please help!
The site doesn't look like it did last time I uploaded pictures and I can't find the "manage my photos" button…?

help
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 18th March 2014, 8:14 pm

Hey isabell... I can't help with the upload question but nice to see an old familiar face sweetie. Not been on much my self tbh. I'm sure someone will be along to help you... How are you ? X
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 18th March 2014, 9:45 pm

SharonM wrote:Hey isabell... I can't help with the upload question but nice to see an old familiar face sweetie. Not been on much my self tbh. I'm sure someone will be along to help you... How are you ? X
Hi Sharon!  Hug 
I'm fine, thanks! Has been a lot of work and travelling the last 6 months but now I look forward to be back in the UK to relax a bit  :ok: 
Are you ok?
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 19th March 2014, 7:57 am

Im good thanks. Sounds like you've been really busy. I'm hoping to get my op done end of November so still got a way to go. Can't believe time has gone by so quickly after you having yours... have updated your picture trail? Hope you are happy and fully recovered. You will see lots of new girls on here and unfortunately not many old ones :((( x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next