Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consultation

+2
Lias6246
Zoe_P
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Consultation  Empty Consultation

Post by Zoe_P 5th October 2013, 9:19 pm

I went to Dolan Park Hospital today for my consultation with Dr Payne and he told me I needed an uplift as well as an implant gutted :( really worried about scarring that the uplift is going to leave me don't know wot to do. As any one else had an uplift an implant with Dr Payne. I tried out some implants and have to decided to go with 300 implants if I go ahead with it just really confused about matters at the minute can anyone help :)
Zoe_P
Zoe_P
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Consultation  Empty Re: Consultation

Post by Lias6246 5th October 2013, 9:35 pm

Hiya chick, 

I haven't had your surgeon but I just wanted to say I know how you feel, I was gutted to find out I had to have a lift but then I came to the realisation that it was better to have the lift now than to have saggy boobs in 5 years. I will have boobs up to my chin after the op I can't wait!

What sort of lift did he say you would have to have? I'm having a lollipop lift so just scars around he nipple and down but I've seen loads of pics and the scars don't look too bad at all after a year or so xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe_P 5th October 2013, 9:57 pm

Hiya chick I've got to have an anchor lift I think it's called small incision in the crease under the boob then up to the nipple an around the nipple. He said I would have to have the implants under the muscle he said I could have 300cc or 345cc implants
Zoe_P
Zoe_P
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe_P 5th October 2013, 9:59 pm

Hiya chick I've got to have an anchor lift I think it's called small incision in the crease under the boob then up to the nipple an around the nipple. He said I would have to have the implants under the muscle he said I could have 300cc or 345cc implants
Zoe_P
Zoe_P
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 6th October 2013, 7:42 am

Hi Zoe, have heard great things about your possible surgeon :) if you need an uplift, it's always better to have one because the implants will only give you a bigger version of what you already have, have you been to any other consultations? To see if other surgeons say you need an uplift? Scars will fade to almost invisible xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th October 2013, 10:54 am

Hearing you need an uplift babe initially brings you to seeing only Frankeinboob like scars in your head to give you the look your after with a thought that after your op your boobs will need to be permanently hidden to hide the awful scars...

Not true at all babe...

Once the scars of an uplift have 'fully healed' which does take about a year, the scars really are barely noticeable. The vertical especially (scar from breast crease to areola) heals incredibly well and can often not be seen at all!

I had a full anchor lift myself four years ago. Due to an allergy to the suctures used (I'm allergic to everything Rolling Eyes ) I needed some scar revision. It was a different surgeon who did the work (from personal experience I've found Transforms surgeons tend to move on after a few years) and he didn't even realise I'd had a full anchor lift hun, that's how easily fooled people can be and how invisible the scar can look after fully healing..

The results an uplift can achieve for you Zoe will by far outweigh what little scars you are left with lovely, so please don't be down about having an uplift hun - celebrate the fact that although they're going to take a little more time to heal outwardly than it would had you just had a BA, the aesthetic results you're going to have will A-MAZE-ZING! Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe_P 6th October 2013, 3:00 pm

Thanks ladies got over the initial down feeling of having an uplift thinking now it's the best option to give me the boobies I am looking for. The surgeon said I could go for 300cc or 345cc I tried a bra on with these size implants in and found that the bigger ones felt a bit too heavy but since reading posts on here I'm now thinking that I should go for the bigger implants I was just a bit worried about the bigger implant being too heavy and causing them to sag. I am only a little bit an the surgeon said the same not sure about sizes now
Zoe_P
Zoe_P
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th October 2013, 4:17 pm

Don't worry about how they 'feel' hun. Popping them into your bra is going to feel alien and aware of the weight. Its not at all like that when they're inside your body and also forget what you read from anybody else's posts... Especially if you've read anything along the lines of 'bigger is better' this is DEFINITELY not true at all.

Focus on the 'look' hun. Look for pics of boobs of the size YOU like and compare those to how you look with the implants in and to what you feel comfortable with. This is afterall Zoe, all about YOU so just focus on you babe.

If your surgeon says you're fine to choose within the sizes they gave you then they've chosen those for you because they will give you the least risks... Of course, the bigger the implant the higher the risk is always going to be, but the risks chosen for YOUwith the sizes given should be minimal hun.

So don't go for the biggest for the sake of it being the biggest Zoe, that would be a silly thing to do, go for the size that you feel suits your frame and feels best on you.

The best implant for YOU is the implant that best suits YOUR body babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 6th October 2013, 4:22 pm

I'm glad your feeling a little more positive :) your scars will fade and I'm sure your be very happy after healing with your new perky boobs! I agree that they will feel like yours do don't worry about how they feel in a bra,.. For the first two weeks ild say I was very aware of the implants in my boob but now 4 weeks and they are beginning to feel like me! 
I agree go for the look you like, don't focus on the cc's! Good luck xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 6th October 2013, 5:56 pm

Biggest isn't always better - if you went a bit smaller to be on the safe side then it's easy to put on an underwired bra and make them look bigger but I think it would be harder to hide them if they are too big. I tried on 600cc and 520ccs and thought the bigger ones looked the best but the surgeon chose 560cc which is half way between and I'm glad as I would have worried even though they felt ok that they would be too big. 

Good luck Hun and just think of the awesome pert boobs you will have with an uplift. I can't wait to have the boobs of an 18 year old again!!

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe_P 6th October 2013, 6:36 pm

Thanks girls I am very small and didn't want the boobs looking like 2 footballs stuck to my chest but as a lot of woman we're saying they wished they had gone for the bigger size as once the swelling had gone down they weren't as big as they thought the would be but on the other hand I didn't want the implant too heavy an for it to start sagging. I think I am goin to speak to the patient coordinator and see what she thinks. I am going to be booking for the beginning of next year
Zoe_P
Zoe_P
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th October 2013, 7:03 pm

Whatever you do, don't ask for cosmetic surgery advise from a PCC hun. They have no medical training at all and are simply sales girls.

If you need further advise re sizing, ask your surgeon babe.

The reason I said to ignore posts on here or any other forum re going bigger for that matter is because lovely, you'll be reading women early in their recovery who are concerned when the implant is held back by the skin which is VERY tight post-op as I'm sure you can imagine and also by the muscle too if they have had partials... Later after healing boobs look VERY different lovely as you can see in the picture in this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The healing process takes 'time' babe and patience after a BA is something very few of us will have when we're all wanting our lovely boobs right away. For a woman to have those lovely boobs right away its VERY rare! And this is why you'll read so many women panicking about not going bigger when they're implants are held back tight and they're impatient wanting their boobs right away, but when they ALL go for their sizing 'after fully healing', I have in the four years I've been here and of the almost 8,000 women I've seen come through not seen one woman yet not shocked by the size they turned out to be which is ALWAYS bigger than they thought.

There's VERY few women after fully healing who wish they'd gone bigger babe, so please hun... Focus on the LOOK. Forget about anyone else. As I said babe, this is all about you. Xxx

Last edited by COOKIE on 6th October 2013, 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 6th October 2013, 7:04 pm

That's a good idea - someone gave me some good advise on here too - it may have been the oracle that is Cookie - take some pictures of the look you want to achieve with you to see the surgeon and the surgeon is the best person to advise from there..

I know what you mean, I want a very natural look too so as long as you tell your surgeon, all will be good xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 6th October 2013, 7:07 pm

You beat me to it cookie :ok:  Pccs are glorified sales people! X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th October 2013, 7:09 pm

LOL@ your oracle Lisa haha.

The thread as Lisa said about pictures... You'll find the information [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it might help you better understand sweetheart. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th October 2013, 7:22 pm

Lias6246 wrote:] Pccs are glorified sales people! X
yes 

It really is so, so important to take advise if anyone is unsure from their surgeon only. There was a report done about this and clinics giving out advise from someone other than a surgeon and it actually came out that 1 in 5 people were misinformed and resulting in people not happy with their results. You can read about it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

So as you can see babe..... Its so important to talk this through with 'your surgeon' if this is all confusing you and get them to go through this with you again but in more depth... Its not at all unusual to have a second consultation and is infact recommended, so don't be shy if asking your surgeon to see them again if you feel you need to Zoe and don't leave till you're happy with your choice lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 6th October 2013, 7:25 pm

Hi Zoe! I have just had an uplift and the feeling of having the most perky boobs on the planet makes the scars worth it.
I was scared and sad the first 24 hours after I had seen my scars for the first time but I don't feel like that at all know.
As Cookie says, they will fade with time. It's only the first months during your healing period they will look red. And during that time you will be in a sport bra 24/7 anyway so you will only see them when you have a shower :ok:
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 6th October 2013, 7:28 pm

I remember you telling me that cookie when I had seen one and was feeling really deflated! (Pardon the pun ha ha)

Isabell! Perkiest boobs in the world I love it! I'm going to join you in the perkiness soon yaay! Xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe_P 6th October 2013, 7:32 pm

Thank you I am more positive now about the uplift as well as the implant I think a second consultation is what I need just to make sure I feel happy with my choice
Zoe_P
Zoe_P
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 6th October 2013, 7:32 pm

Lias6246 wrote:
Isabell! Perkiest boobs in the world I love it! I'm going to join you in the perkiness soon yaay! Xx
Yes you will!
It's an amazing feeling to take the bra of and nothing falls down! I still hold them when I walk down the stairs and my husband asked why?
"i'm so scared they are going to fall down again" shrug 

But I will look after them as much as I possibly can so I think they will last for a long long time. yes
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th October 2013, 7:33 pm

Lol... I see you soon binned the PCCs and went with a BAAPS surgeon after that then who don't use them at all.... :ok:  With a BAAPS surgeon you will always see them directly and have direct contact with them either via email or consultation. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 6th October 2013, 7:34 pm

Hysterical 
Holding them down the stairs lol!!! I don't really have anything to hold up in a bra but what I do have comes tumbling down when I ping my bra off! Soo excited! I hope you're recovering well x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 6th October 2013, 7:34 pm

Zoe_P wrote:Thank you I am more positive now about the uplift as well as the implant I think a second consultation is what I need just to make sure I feel happy with my choice
I think so to. The day you go to the hospital for your surgery everything should feel 100%.
You will soon be joining the perky-club! dance
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 6th October 2013, 7:35 pm

Hysterical 
Holding them down the stairs lol!!! I don't really have anything to hold up in a bra but what I do have comes tumbling down when I ping my bra off! Soo excited! I hope you're recovering well x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 6th October 2013, 7:36 pm

Ha ha! Yes I soon learnt! I went to them for a comparison to Mrs Kat but as you said at the time - it's no comparison! Xxx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next